Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) (84325 Views)

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

He cheated. How was he killed for nothing?
so death is the punishment for cheating in your own warped views. cheesy

People like you come on here to give rubbish robust opinions. But in real life you are cowards. You probarbly thinks killing someone is an easy thing to live with mentally, after you have killed.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 3:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
gypsey:
so death is the punishment for cheating in your own warped views. cheesy

People like you come on here to give rubbish robust opinions. But in real life you are cowards. You probarbly thinks killing someone is an easy thing to live with mentally, after you have killed.

People like you come on here to make infidelity seem like a trivial issue. But in real life, you know cheating on your spouse is not an easy thing to live with mentally.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by jacoik(m): 4:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Jessepaid:
shocked shocked shocked
I no dey buy heels for woman again o
lolxxxxx hahahaha bro y na
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

People like you come on here to make infidelity seem like a trivial issue. But in real life, you know cheating on your spouse is not an easy thing to live with mentally.
Exactly! So if your husband cheats on you, you DIVORCE him, simple! have you never heard of that word before? grin who says that you must live with a cheating husband or wife? people like you wouldn't do shit if your husband or wife cheats on you. That is if they don't kill you first after cheating on you. grin

Clingy wives or husbands like you is the reason people cheat, you are not tied to the hips or chained to the legs with your wife or husband, you can leave! As i said you are probarbly too much of a coward and low self esteemed to leave a cheating partner.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
gypsey:
Exactly! So if your husband cheats on you, you DIVORCE him, simple! have you never heard of that word before? grin who says that you must live with a cheating husband or wife? people like you wouldn't do shit if your husband or wife cheats on you. That is if they don't kill you first after cheating on you. grin

Clingy wives or husbands like you is the reason people cheat, you are not tied to the hips or chained to legs with your wife or husband, you can leave! As i said you are probarbly too much of a coward and low self esteemed to leave a cheating partner.

Hopefully, we may never need to find out what I'll do when my spouse cheats on me.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by EMMY76: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chaii I know this guy rip
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Hopefully, we may never need to find out what I'll do when my spouse cheats on me.
You will go and rot in prison! If you kill him/her. that is what will happen, there are no 2 ways about it. grin people like you are crowding prisons as a result of your sheer jealousy.

Leave! A cheating spouse! Simple! Unless you are a mentally deranged serial killer looking for someone or people to kill with infidelity as an excuse. sad

What makes you believe your spouse isn't cheating now? tongue
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
gypsey:
You will go and rot in prison! If you kill him/her. that is what will happen, there are no 2 ways about it. grin people like are crowding prisons as a result of your sheer jealousy.

Leave! A cheating spouse! Simple! Unless you are a mentally deranged serial killer looking for someone or people to kill with infidelity as an excuse. sad

What makes you believe your spouse isn't cheating now? tongue

What makes you think I'm married?

@ the bold, who knows? cheesy
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

What makes you think I'm married?

@ the bold, who knows? cheesy
why insinuate you are? sad

Yes! Who knows? and i am not surprised , Deranged serial killers are ussually ordinary next door neighbours.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
gypsey:
why insinuate you are? sad

Yes! Who knows? and i am not surprised , Deranged serial killers are ussually ordinary next door neighbours.

I don't think I ever insinuated I was married.

Exactly. A serial killer might be near you as we speak cheesy
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I don't think I ever insinuated I was married.

Exactly. A serial killer might be near you as we speak cheesy
Okay, you are not married,

They might be near me, they might not be. Who knows? i might be one. tongue
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by phatek(m): 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
ENDTIME HEEL undecided
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Reeberry: 10:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
onyeomanono24:

Lol, ok
Which one are you? Slim or thick? cheesy

Good evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away / Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.