Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,601 members, 7,840,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) (84313 Views)

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:

Not everyone lives in Canada or the USA
okay, sorry! I just wanted to explain co's you wish me good night cheesy I am still making sunday afternoon dinner.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
The women are advised to take it easy with men, the rate of wives killing their husbands is really alarming.

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by bakol: 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
And the children's future is at stake. The Wife will undoubtedly be thrown into the prison for manslaughter.

So, what is the gain of the woman?

If you can't cope with an infidel husband or wife, just walk out of the marriage temporarily until you are back to your senses. May the soul of the Departed rest in peace. May God also be with the two innocent kids.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by ukpahu(m): 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:

And may God protect women from the kind of men who threw his gf from a 5 storey building. Amen.
may God protect men from woman like you Amen
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by favinvest: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
i think some men are not wise..

if u know that ur wife hates cheating and u can't stop cheating,, then while not divorce her, break the marriage.

so that u can live your life..

instead of forming a so-called good Husband and the day u fall into ur weakness or sin, then ur so-called wife catches u and decided to kill u..

This will make the whole family to suffer:-
(1) ur own nuclear family... who will take care of ur kids now??,
(2) ur extended family.. esp. if u re the breadwinner for them,,
(3) also, ur wife`s family,, because her parents will have a bad name in the society, and
(4) lastly herself ..ur wife.. cos she may suffer and die in jail for murder..

Marriage is not by force and also it not by force to remain married..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by SatanBoss: 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
more violence please.
atleast this one did not kill the innocent girl. i totally suport her. kill any cheating man. men too kill any cheating wife. this year no mercy on cheaters

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
tishbite41:
How can a real man be killed with mere high heel shoes?! Eat good food fellas!
Mere high heel shoes? It's obvious you have no idea how dangerous those shoes are.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2021
gypsey:
okay, sorry! I just wanted to explain co's you wish me good night cheesy I am still making sunday afternoon dinner.
What are you cooking?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by sniperr007(m): 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
".the woman had
approached her husband where he
sat and struck him with the shoe
heel in the back of his head from
behind. He fainted and began to
foam from his mouth and died
before he could reach the hospital...."

May God continue to protect men from these evil women.

Rest in peace bro.

What did he do that made her do that
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by edoairways: 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Godbless3:

How do you know he cheated on how?
The the report say he was caught cheating?
We have seen as people make reckless decision because of a mere allegation.
Cheating doesn't justify killing him.
Now that she is gonna rot in jail, what about the kids?
He cheated on her. Got that from a reliable source
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by kyuniii(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
Jessepaid:
shocked shocked shocked

I no dey buy heels for woman again o
Or bro better still, buy her heels once you do that then take to you heels (RUN).
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by favour32(m): 10:07pm On Jan 24, 2021
VEXT:
Where is that female dog ,that said men r evil....
Na that lady wey like to control.
Letter S start her online name as E end am.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by VEXT: 10:09pm On Jan 24, 2021
favour32:

Na that lady wey like to control.
Letter S start her online name as E end am.
Hahah
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
espn:
Na wa oo... please I need good news this morning...this week...from this moment and months ahead.
If you can imagine the kind of things happening in Warri where I am now.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:

What are you cooking?
oh!! Look who's woke up! I thought you are already in bed for the night.

Well.... i have salmon fish in the oven and I am going to eat it with spinach and colslaw (carrot mixed with mayonaise and sweet corn) i will wash it down with coconut water and I am making omellete (scrambled eggs) for my son.

That is all i can cook easy and simple, I don't know how to cook real food. tongue
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 10:12pm On Jan 24, 2021
edoairways:

He cheated on her. Got that from a reliable source

Thats what your source know!
If people can come to court of law, take oath and still lie then there is no reliable sources.
Even if he cheated doesn't justify ur reason for supporting his killing.
Was he her husband? from ur reliable sources as the report doubt if the man has even paid her bride price.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 24, 2021
gypsey:
oh!! Look who's woke up! I thought you are already in bed for the night.

Well.... i have salmon fish in the oven and I am going to eat it with spinach and colslaw (carrot mixed with mayonaise and sweet corn) i will wash it down with coconut water and I am making omellete (scrambled eggs) for my son.

That is all i can cook easy and simple, I don't know how to cook real food. tongue
It's too early to go to bed. I only said "goodnight" as a finality to a troublesome topic.
Your son. Interesting. Well, food is food. It's all about taste and preferences. The Internet is a good teacher too, if you have the patience for trial and error.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by favour32(m): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2021
VEXT:

Hahah
Yes I!
Marry woman wey ya hand pass to avoid control.
Sorry for man wey go marry that S lady.
Another clue to that lady.
She always say the future na for females.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Picardor2: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
I believe they shud do an autopsy on that man. Ppl wey dey use 2by2 for Dem head never die na shoe
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by edoairways: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2021
Godbless3:

Thats what your source know!
If people can come to court of law, take oath and still lie then there is no reliable sources.
Even if he cheated doesn't justify ur reason for supporting his killing.
Was he her husband? from ur reliable sources as the report doubt if the man has even paid her bride price.
I never said or supported the killing however I studied the intent of the killer.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by VEXT: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2021
favour32:

Yes I!
Marry woman wey ya hand pass to avoid control.
Sorry for man wey go marry that S lady.
Another clue to that lady.
She always say the future na for females.

No b lie u talk...na y she no get boyfrd..she dey always pray for husband online

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
edoairways:

I never said or supported the killing however I studied the intent of the killer.

Ur 1st quote simply justify her intent, because he cheat as u put.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:

It's too early to go to bed. I only said "goodnight" as a finality to a troublesome topic.
Your son. Interesting. Well, food is food. It's all about taste and preferences. The Internet is a good teacher too, if you have the patience for trial and error.
okay, i see!

Yes, my son, are you surprised? undecided My son he is 7 years old he has being staying in my house as they have not being attending school due to the corona virus. Me and his mum are separated.

I also have a daughter she is eleven, lives with her mum in England. tongue

You don't like kids?

Well.. i have tried online recipes but never sure if i got the cooking right and it ends up in the bin most times and I hate wasting food so now i cook what i know and will/can eat.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
gypsey:
okay, i see!

Yes, my son, are you surprised? undecided My son he is 7 years old he has being staying in my house as they have not being attending school due to the corona virus. Me and his mum are separated.

I also have a daughter she is eleven, lives with her mum in England. tongue

You don't like kids?

Well.. i have tried online recipes but never sure if i got the cooking right and it ends up in the bin sometimes and I hate wasting food.
I don't have issues with kids, I have a sister I'm more than a decade older than, she's like a daughter to me most times.
Have some patience with your cooking practice. Write down the recipes. Observe the procedures. There may be something you've missed along the line. Keep at it, you'll get it right.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Probably he bought that heal shoe for her
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by edoairways: 10:32pm On Jan 24, 2021
Godbless3:

Ur 1st quote simply justify her intent, because he cheat as u put.
Her intention was to deal with her husband because he cheated on her unfortunately he died during the process. However this does not justify this act because before the law it is punishable. She has to deal with the consequences since she can't control her emotions

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 10:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
edoairways:

Her intention was to deal with her husband because he cheated on her unfortunately he died during the process. However this does not justify this act because before the law it is punishable. She has to deal with the consequences since she can't control her emotions

When you quote the 1st guy after he condemn her action, you ask "why did he cheat on her"
In a law man sense, it mean he should die for cheating on her.
No more mention.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
The woman woman shd face d full weight of d law.must you kill if you are tired walk out of d mariage
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Chii59:

I don't have issues with kids, I have a sister I'm more than a decade older than, she's like a daughter to me most times.
Have some patience with your cooking practice. Write down the recipes. Observe the procedures. There may be something you've missed along the line. Keep at it, you'll get it right.
Right, so will you have your own child/children eventually? Or you don't want any of your own? Which is not a problem. I know alot of women young and old (work colleagues and friends) who do not want children. I pressume also that you may be a tard young or otherwise to have kids now?

Okay, i will take your advice and try. my main problem is patience, some times halfway through the cooking i get agitated and throw the whole thang in the bin and orders food from JUST EAT. which is wrong because i made time to go shop for all that food ingredients. I sometimes orders African food too but i cannot do that at the moment as they are not operating at the moment.

I also think because i can always order food there would be no point tryna cook it myself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by johnnychuks(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
so this young guy don die like that? it not easy to stay with nagging woman in the house. R I P
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
gypsey:
Right, so will have your own child/children eventually? Or you don't want any of your own? Which is not a problem. I know alot of women young and old (work colleagues and friends) who do not want children. I pressume also that you may be a tard young or otherwise to have kids now?

Okay, i will take your advice and try my main problem is patience, some time halfway through the cooking i get agitated and throw the whole thang in the bin and orders food from JUST EAT. which is wrong because i made time to go shop for all that food ingredients. I sometimes orders African food too but i cannot do that at the moment as they are not operating at the moment.
I'm not married, yet, so I have no kids at the moment. I'd love to have kids in the future, one or two grin
Like I said, have patience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away / Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.