Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,579 members, 7,840,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) (84312 Views)

Lady Kills Lover For Refusing To Marry Her In Lagos / Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / 28-Year-Old Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa Over Missing N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Happychildlove(f): 4:22am On Jan 25, 2021
It's too early for a sad news
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Impregnablefolk: 4:40am On Jan 25, 2021
Chii59:

Yeah. Start the gender war all over again. Mtchew. The one who threw his gf off a 5 storey building, is that one not one of your gender?
Haven met d full requirements 4d award of a degree in feminism. By d powers vested in me by d senate of dis noble platform as d Vice chancellor of Nairaland University. I hereby confer on u Doctor of Gender war (Honoris causa).

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Wunna: 4:47am On Jan 25, 2021
Cutehector:
May we not marry our death, amen
grin grin This prayer hilarious as fvcck but amen
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by MkenyaMatata(m): 4:54am On Jan 25, 2021
What a world, he probably bought the sharp heeled shoes himself, for his madam, to keep her happy and docile. All of my fellow cheating men in here need to furiously take notes. cheesy Be wise, whatever you do, never ever stock her armoury.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 5:44am On Jan 25, 2021
Sad, RIP to the dead...
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Pat081: 5:59am On Jan 25, 2021
She will get it her self and evil woman will have find something 2use
Jessepaid:
shocked shocked shocked

I no dey buy heels for woman again o
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 25, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Kikikiki. Setting things straight already. Anything goes here.

kiss Another pfp. You have a thing for red lipsticks? That's Taylor Swift's signature, too.
cheesy grin
I do. Only dark red though. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by MrCodeSolo: 6:26am On Jan 25, 2021
One of the many one million ways to kill a man
....naa how the man no go get seizure...u knack person wey babs skincut with protruding high heel for him back of his head, wey d human brain domiciled...and with the force of fury from brute over-accumulated anger....she was never a serious biology student during her sec school days....bcuz she go suddenly know say if I hit dz yeye man hard for here now, dem go say I don kill person...and later just hissed pass or beta still she for give am like heavy knock(the most strongest area of the head) on the top of his head with the murder weapon only if the evil spirit still wan control her, at least that is still survivable by 50%-70% and it would have been termed attempted murder..the man for still dey alive by now with wetin remain of his life hanging on balance. Children for dey sing for school say 'my mama put my papa for hospital' and not the other way round; "my mama kill my papa" so so sad. Naa I know say just like the American rom- crime TV series; titled: "why women kill" if I see any high heel for house naa to carry am light am matches and then replace am with flat ones
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by favour32(m): 6:38am On Jan 25, 2021
VEXT:

No b lie u talk...na y she no get boyfrd..she dey always pray for husband online
Husband scarce pass money for Nigeria.
Reasons many.
1)Many men they japa from Nigeria as e dey smell like pit toilet. Mannavulturegrill nose nor dey function again to know.So,each day, lesser men are available.
2) The unmarried men wey dey, most dey unemployment as others dey manage.
3)Many wan make am as most Nigeria ladies want the man wey done make am.So extended time to marry for Nigeria men.
4)Most Nigeria ladies nor get sense to behave like normal human beings.
They take relationship as employment and for you to dey pay their bills.So,most men dey move up and down until dem see better option,so create delay to be person husband.
5)Many of the Nigeria ladies wey dem born poor nor want do better thing and dem too nor want manage but want to live expensive life.
Many men dey run for expenses ladies.
I want buy the latest this and that....
So,most men dey japa after chop and clean mouth say,"I will see what I can do.
Husband dey scarce.
Nor be sex only them take hold man
Na four basic things.
If you fulfill all nai be say ya man go chewing gum you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 7:26am On Jan 25, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
some surely dont have a brain. Its so pathetic
lol...have some sense of humour.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Sontana07(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin How can a real man be killed with mere high heel shoes?! Eat good food fellas!
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 25, 2021
ebukajay184:
A wife on Saturday, in Ugbuwangue, Warri, Delta State, hit her husband with the heel of her shoe over allegation of infidelity, killing him in the process, IgbereTV reports.

The mother-of-two struck her husband, Sylvester Etsebanghanro Ighomi, at the back of his head with the shoe.

IgbereTV gathered that the couple had engaged in a misunderstanding over alleged infidelity on the part of the deceased.

It was learnt that the woman had approached her husband where he sat and struck him with her shoe heel in the back of his head from behind. He fainted and began to foam from his mouth and died before he could reach the hospital.

It is in doubt if the deceased was legally married to the woman or fulfilled all the marriage rites on her. But the deceased had lived with her and the children, a community source said.

The suspect has been detained by the police as at the time of this report.

Meanwhile, friends of the deceased have taken to Facebook to mourn him.

Nanna Emilo Kelly wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100002109455890/posts/3681713411908938/?app=fbl

Gedu Godwin Peremobowei Toritseju wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/1618425468/posts/10217974959118417/?app=fbl

This is one of the reasons why someone shouldn't marry a hot-tempered person..
To those who are hot-tempered,the best thing is just to learn how to control your anger.
Don't make a decision while you are angry.
Decisions made in anger are likely to be impulsive and usually don't have good outcomes which would leads to regret.
Never let your anger control you,you should be the one to control your anger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2021
Whr is d picture of d witch
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Prettychild(f): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2021
espn:
Na wa oo... please I need good news this morning...this week...from this moment and months ahead.
Amen. In Jesus Name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Smile4mee01: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2021
RIP to the dead.

This man must have been dancing and celebrating during his wedding not knowing that was the beginning of his end.

Getting married can be scary sometimes. People should know that they have the right to exercise thier human right of leaving a relationship. No be by force.

Now what becomes of the children?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Smile4mee01: 8:54am On Jan 25, 2021
iamcee:

This is one of the reasons why someone shouldn't marry a hot-tempered person..
To those who are hot-tempered,the best thing is just to learn how to control your anger.
Don't make a decision while you are angry.
Decisions made in anger are likely to be impulsive and usually don't have good outcomes which would leads to regret.
Never let your anger control you,you should be the one to control your anger.

It appears you don't know women ooo, you think a woman who desires to marry so bad will let you know she is hot tempered. She will be so behaved, you go be like Mehn i have married a good wife.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Mrsund22: 11:02am On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmm end time wife... May God help us
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by RillJ(m): 11:02am On Jan 25, 2021
Murder, she did!
Cold blooded murder.

TheStakeHolder:
".the woman had
approached her husband where he
sat and struck him with the shoe
heel in the back of his head from
behind. He fainted and began to
foam from his mouth and died
before he could reach the hospital...."

May God continue to protect men from these evil women.

Rest in peace bro.

Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Mikester: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2021
VEXT:
Where is that female dog ,that said men r evil....
They always avoid threads like this
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Self defense gone wrong.

Say no to adultery and domestic violence.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Smile4mee01:

It appears you don't know women ooo, you think a woman who desires to marry so bad will let you know she is hot tempered. She will be so behaved, you go be like Mehn i have married a good wife.

She wouldn't say that out but there are some ways you could know that.
Well,you are right.. but I'm a female as well and I am not hot-tempered..
Just a gentle type smiley and by God's grace,I will not be hot-tempered
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Cutehector:
May we not marry our death, amen

Actually, it should be: may you not cheat on the woman you married cheesy
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
endsarrrs:
Lady kills her uncle who tries to rape her in Enugu sad SAD

How is this sad?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
coputa:
If you live with a woman and you discover that she is not considerate towards you in whatever she does, please pack your things and leave that house and end that relationship, because your life is in danger.
These set of women are never remorseful.
Last year more than forty women killed their husbands.

Last year, 35 out of the 40 men that were killed was because of infidelity.

Surely, you see the connection?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
gypsey:
Mmmm.... you couldn't even condenm a woman killing her husband for nothing. Perhaps if it was your brother I bet my butt your opinion wouldn't be the same.

Good night? sad it is 3:17 pm where i am now. tongue

He cheated. How was he killed for nothing?
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
bakol:
And the children's future is at stake. The Wife will undoubtedly be thrown into the prison for manslaughter.

So, what is the gain of the woman?

If you can't cope with an infidel husband or wife, just walk out of the marriage temporarily until you are back to your senses. May the soul of the Departed rest in peace. May God also be with the two innocent kids.

You make it sound so easy as if you don't know how Africans view divorce. Divorce him cause he cheated and find yourself the mockery of everyone for "leaving your home for another woman"

Stay and endure and you might find yourself in this woman's shoes.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by felong(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

So you would justify murder because the man cheated.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:

So you would justify murder because the man cheated.

There's always a motive for murder. I don't need to justify anything.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by felong(m): 1:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

There's always a motive for murder. I don't need to justify anything.
And you'll stand by that motive simply because a man cheated on his wife. So if your brother's wife kills him because he cheated on her, you will look the other way.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
felong:

And you'll stand by that motive simply because a man cheated on his wife. So if your brother's wife kills him because he cheated on her, you will look the other way.

People kill people for different reasons and once that reason is found, then conviction can go ahead. What I feel about the act is irrelevant.

@ the bold, you make it sound like infidelity is such a trivial issue. When a man is of this thought, it's best to not argue further with him.
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

you are one of them. God forbid you. grin
Re: Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
Cutehector:
you are one of them. God forbid you. grin

I like how "aware" you are over this situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo People Defy Obaseki's 24-Hour Curfew. Chase Police Officers Away / Man Who Raped And Buried Girl Alive Is Executed By Lethal Injection In The US / Lady Arrested For Torturing, Circulating Nude Video Of Husband's Mistress(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.