Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? (3067 Views)

He Is Your Son, But I Am Not Going For Any DNA Test. Wife Tells Husband(video) / 'If You Breastfeed Your Son, You're Training Him To Be A Rapist' - Lady Says / What Would You Do To Him If He Is Your Son At The Moment(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by cooooooks(m): 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Don't get caught by herdsmen, so you don't die okay.

After all, by your logic, your life and your rights are worth nothing.

LutanFyah:
Don't just get caught, cos you'll definitely go in for it for 14 years.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by LutanFyah: 1:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
cooooooks:
Don't get caught by herdsmen, so you don't die okay.

After all, by your logic, your life and your rights are worth nothing.

Take your stinking gay ass off my mention.

Pray it's the police that will arrest you the day your gay ass will be busted cos if it's done by your neighbours, you will be lynched for polluting the ecosystem with your demonic character.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by cooooooks(m): 2:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Awww....somebody misses his boyfriend??

Don't cry o.

LutanFyah:
Take your stinking gay ass off my mention.

Pray it's the police that will arrest you the day your gay ass will be busted cos if it's done by your neighbours, you will be lynched for polluting the ecosystem with your demonic character.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Twenty8: 3:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Palehair:

They come out because of people like you who still see it as a depravity, they come out because of extremist who will rather kill men holding hands than men holding guns, they come out to show the world they can't be discriminated anymore, they come out because of most people's assumptions that they are straight
I'd kill men holding hands if they are gay but I won't kill normal men shaking hands. likewise I will kill men holding guns if they are terrorist, but I won't kill an ally.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Twenty8: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2021
cooooooks:
Why don't you mind your own blawdy business?

Are they disturbing you? No.

You are not happy in your life so you go look to disturb somebody else's.

I wish there was unlike button, so I can unlike you stupid gay.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Twenty8: 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2021
Palehair:

See how much of a pervert you are? Sex is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of same sex relationships.... Shame, yet again y'all don't even know what love is, you marry for companionship and sex

so what is supposed to come to mindundecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Twenty8: 3:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Leshurr:
Sometimes I wonder why homosexuals are so vicious, defensive and ready to attack at any point.
I've never understood why they feel the need to "come out" and announce to the whole world what they do in the confines of their bedroom . like how is your sexual depravity our blawdy business?
Then, if you don't agree or subscribe to their lifestyle you are called a hateful bigot. Just engage with a homo the next thing is they will start wishing you death yet at the same time play the 'victims'. Only the devil is that incessant in pushing his agenda which makes me believe homosexuality is demonic possession with a hint of mental illness.
kill their arses with the truth sister! I dey with u!

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by cooooooks(m): 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
Unlike yourself since you probably suffer from self hate.

Wahhh wahh.

Twenty8:

I wish there was unlike button, so I can unlike you stupid gay.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Son Turns Gay? by Holinesss(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2021
Leshurr:
Sometimes I wonder why homosexuals are so vicious, defensive and ready to attack at any point.
I've never understood why they feel the need to "come out" and announce to the whole world what they do in the confines of their bedroom . like how is your sexual depravity our blawdy business?
Then, if you don't agree or subscribe to their lifestyle you are called a hateful bigot. Just engage with a homo the next thing is they will start wishing you death yet at the same time play the 'victims'. Only the devil is that incessant in pushing his agenda which makes me believe homosexuality is demonic possession with a hint of mental illness.

With your comment it already too late for God not to bless you.

Rapture is real

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) / At What Age Did U Leave Ur Parents House To Stay On Ur Own? / Advice A Brother On Marriage...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.