Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,811 members, 7,827,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) (3066 Views)

Father And Mother Abandon Six Children For Landlady, Go Their Separate Ways (vid / Man Loses His Father And Shop To Ochanja Market, Onitsha Fire (photo) / Photo Of A Proud Father And His Six Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Ortintin: 11:00am On Mar 20, 2022
Hit or miss? What do you think about this father?

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 11:01am On Mar 20, 2022
Ogbomoso Scottish father and son.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by illicit(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Simpsons

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Ecos(m): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2022
grin Clown

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by pyyxxaro: 11:10am On Mar 20, 2022
The man de craze for Teeth

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Funny grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by MajesticKris: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2022
Heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh heheheheheheheheh

Icant stop stp laughing..... grin

The Man Looks Tired grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by sweetonugbu: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2022
Good
Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Mindlog: 12:05pm On Mar 20, 2022
The kilt is traditional to the Scots and Irish. The first time I saw it in real life was as a kid during our Parish's children harvest as our then Parish Priest was Irish. He wore it after Mass and the entire Parish went abuzz, people screaming "Father is wearing skirt". cheesy cheesy cheesy

One of the reasons I laugh at those relating wearing of trousers, gowns and skirts to religion.

8 Likes

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by l69l: 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2022
Father Miss Son Hit grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by dacblogger: 12:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
The man get toothpick as leg...
Serious miss angry. He should not try this again
Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Beremx(f): 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2022
The father understands the culture of the attire he’s wearing. His son doesn’t understand because he still a child.

My son who is 6 years refuses to wear male pants but prefers to wear boxers. He will never wear a Scottish skirt even if you bribe him with the food he loves best
Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Generalwoodz(m): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2022
My mind is whispering to me that this baba bombs Scottish clients
Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Mofun: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2022
Haba! Na big miss na...

Check my signature please.
Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
Is this our/his culture?
Is he Scottish?

Its a miss. I wonder what he's trying to portray with that dressing.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by calabaman(m): 3:21pm On Mar 20, 2022
miss!
Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Kobojunkie: 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ortintin:
Hit or miss? What do you think about this father?
See as the guy take serious abeg! lipsrsealed
Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Richy4(m): 3:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
dacblogger:
The man get toothpick as leg...
Serious miss angry. He should not try this again

I believe that's part of what parents do for their kid's happiness...

I agree with you... Let it be his very first and last time that should happen grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Mohzus: 3:29pm On Mar 20, 2022
Oga .. u and ur son look good , don't listen to these people saying miss . Effect of buhari economy na him they worry them

1 Like

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
You and your son look good,sir! Father son bonding is the best!!! cool cool

The first time I saw this kilt was in boondocks when Mr duboa wore it after he was got he's DNA test stating he's 10% Irish..

grin grin uncle ruckus had to go and do his and he was told that his black ass was 101% west African negro grin grin
He cried he's ass out lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by WoundedLamb: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2022
Nice one. What we do for our babies. kiss

Someone above asked if this is our culture. Lol... she was probably putting on a western attire while playing the culture police.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 20, 2022
The best father ever... He loves his child so much...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by wiseone28: 1:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Scott father

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2022
Beremx:
The father understands the culture of the attire he’s wearing. His son doesn’t understand because he still a child.

My son who is 6 years refuses to wear male pants but prefers to wear boxers. He will never wear a Scottish skirt even if you bribe him with the food he loves best
Your son is a real redpilled alpha. He will grow in wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by teezzybee: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2022
kai. see skirt when no contain pussy. why you dey play with my brain
Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Beremx(f): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2022
Zonefree:

Your son is a real redpilled alpha. He will grow in wisdom.
you no well grin grin grin
Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Zonefree(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2022
Beremx:
you no well grin grin grin
My regards to him.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2022
Miss but he’s creating a memory in his life
Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Beremx(f): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2022
Zonefree:

My regards to him.

thanks
Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by bukatyne(f): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2022
Looks clumsy, would make good memories cheesy

They should take a nice picture and frame it.
Re: Checkout Father And Son's Dressing To School End Of Year Party (pictures) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2022
Zonefree:
Ogbomoso Scottish father and son.

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

6 African Counties Where It Is Illegal To Beat Your Kids / Can You Make Love To Your Wife In Her Father's House? / First Time Mum Needs Help On Baby Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.