Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo (91829 Views)

My Daughter Was Bullied At Faith Academy, Abuja & Sexually Assaulted - Parent / CRUTECH Student 'Ford' Murdered On Campus By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / David Oyedepo's Faith Academy Secondary Schools In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:
Of what use is it when we continue to spend trillions on things that would perish and find it difficult to spend a penny on a needful widow or orphan.

Some people's version of Christianity continues to amaze me. Build it up to the height of Kilimanjaro, it love and compassion isn't the fabric of an institution, everything done is pure activity. We know Christian leaders we celebrate, we k ow the ones we just that k God for and just walk away

I partook in several PTA meetings in ehalf of some children under my care and made my comments known. The hard till and sharp decline saw most parents unable to pay their kids school fees. I personally did all I could, pushed and pressed buttons so they listened to me and subsidised payments or established a regulated payment structure where parents Coul split school fees in 1000 Naira instalments. I was shocked at the attitude towards my suggestion.

As we speak atleast 4 out of 10 students that attend some people's school dropped out to publish schools. Traumatic I sing the kids cause they had to walk by enough their public schools. Yet some people keep gathering, building edifices to impress when there's issues within to handle better internally. This is one, Issue of pension and the likes is another.

What a mess. I know Christian leaders I celebrate. I know the ones I just that k God for.

No beef. We must have convictions, beliefs and perspectives. For confirmation of my claim check up on the school goers records in the past five years 4 to 10 dropped on account of no splitted tuition and no subsidised payments.

Judas, I can see you here!!
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:47am On Jan 25, 2021
DenreleDave:
I can confidently say that this school is Better than presidential office of United states America, UK and France together..

Well done Daddy..

Haters shud go and hang themselves......

grin grin grin grin

Please be truthful to yourself if you are not being sarcastic...
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by DenreleDave(m): 6:54am On Jan 25, 2021
PeachtreeReside:

Please be truthful to yourself if you are not being sarcastic...

Actually I am. Being sarcastic grin grin

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Prince001(m): 6:57am On Jan 25, 2021
kambili999:
I hope the fees will be affordable for his congregation.

Infrastructure is good o. Building a citadel of learning is awesome.

But the motive behind it is what we should be concerned about. wink smiley

Even if the fees are free, Where's the industry they are going to work or what type of opportunities is out there for d student. Please build more industry instead of school we don over go to school already but no job! Come and learn from Germany.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by kareemkamil(m): 6:58am On Jan 25, 2021
Criminal Oyedepo

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Professorcplus(m): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:
Do people especially Christmas know God blesses the church because of what thing they call the Corporate anointing of the people...
H[b]ere is my humble opinion[/b]
I totally understand your point but you know what, there are some issues you can't resolve alone, you need to make the masses see and reasons for themselves. Then you can step aside and let public opinions go again them. The truth is that I see these religion institute as a business enterprises. I don't really have problem with that but the real problem is when they decided to promote their selfish interest at the detriment of their gullible members welfare that have nothing to gain except from sugar coated word, mansion in heaven, and giving fake hope.

As a good business men they took advantage of the system and environment (Nigeria). I visited Goshen at Nasawara one pastor David messages was revolved around breaking from proverty by giving all you have bla bla... The testimonies were centered around Divine healing, new job and Divine protection from kidna and accidents. And at the end you must give God your money to (renew) your testimony. Even the documented are too funny and best used as comic, how can a grown adult dedicate two cockroaches calling it demon. Some lacks emotional intelligence.

Sadly, it seems like he was preaching to five year olds kids because I couldn't just sit down and received some doze of bullshit. The members were in bondage, fear, and too gullible to think. The majority reason is that many are in mental slavery and there's no any form of enlightenment and education apart from what they hear from their daddy.

What you need to do is impact and enlightenment the younger ones and set them from mental slavery in whatever from you can do it. Because some con men will take advantage of people who can't reason and religion is the best platform to do it while hidding and promoting their selfish interest..

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by PaAdu02(m): 7:09am On Jan 25, 2021
As a Christian, I will argue mildly here, someone called me from Canada over the weekend, we discussed n he told me about a whopping grant he won to provide portable water in his community in Ondo state, he won it on merit, from an organization. He's expecting another $40k.The poser here is this, can't pastors send half of this money to charity courses, and people win on merit, the big n gigantic projects only favor the rich, ones that have embezzled . It's more like competition these days. The Nobel Laurel that Soyinka is known for was part of a legacy someone left behind in Europe years back. Buildings can't be termed institutions, build in human institutions, as charity and such, but Ego is eating deep into Nigeria system, unnecessary rivalry.

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by tojahh(m): 7:39am On Jan 25, 2021
Nonexistent:
When the church makes an investment, it becomes Oyedepo's and he chops the proceeds with his family alone but when you pay your tithe, you are told that you're paying to the Lord. Who exactly is the Lord here?

Only sensible comment here!
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by OyinO: 7:45am On Jan 25, 2021
djon78:

So we should leave the ungodly to perpetuate the Earth with wickedness and ungodly laws
God forbid

Jesus told us to occupy till he comes
So we will continue to aspire for the best
Till our Lord returns

Bishop oyedepo is inspiring the upcoming generations of young Christians
That we can rule and dominate our world's

Most of you never see anything
This is just the beginning
We will do our best
To perpetuate wealth among believers
And use that wealth
To tell the dying and lost world
That Jesus saves
That the best of life
One can ever imagine
Can be only found in Christ

I already know that there's no single Christian in the whole of Nigeria, and by extension, Africa. Bunch of Pharisees and Antichrists in man-made church buildings,
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Obajuxxl(m): 7:57am On Jan 25, 2021
I dey always wonder if church do anything, them go say them dey take from the poor to become rich. Do you people know the cooperate responsibility the church is involved. Don't forget this establishment pay taxes, pay staff salaries people no go work for free because them dey do the Lord'a work. Besides who does not take from the poor to rich. The Billionaires of this world are taking from the poor to be rich but no one is complaining. Footballers, banks, boxers etc takes from the people to be rich also. Na taboo for church to do anything good.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by NairalandSARS: 7:58am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:
Of what use is it when we continue to spend trillions on things that would perish and find it difficult to spend a penny on a needful widow or orphan.

Some people's version of Christianity continues to amaze me. Build it up to the height of Kilimanjaro, it love and compassion isn't the fabric of an institution, everything done is pure activity. We know Christian leaders we celebrate, we k ow the ones we just that k God for and just walk away

I partook in several PTA meetings in ehalf of some children under my care and made my comments known. The hard till and sharp decline saw most parents unable to pay their kids school fees. I personally did all I could, pushed and pressed buttons so they listened to me and subsidised payments or established a regulated payment structure where parents Coul split school fees in 1000 Naira instalments. I was shocked at the attitude towards my suggestion.

As we speak atleast 4 out of 10 students that attend some people's school dropped out to publish schools. Traumatic I sing the kids cause they had to walk by enough their public schools. Yet some people keep gathering, building edifices to impress when there's issues within to handle better internally. This is one, Issue of pension and the likes is another.

What a mess. I know Christian leaders I celebrate. I know the ones I just that k God for.

No beef. We must have convictions, beliefs and perspectives. For confirmation of my claim check up on the school goers records in the past five years 4 to 10 dropped on account of no splitted tuition and no subsidised payments.

Will the orphan and widow not perish?
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Oktane: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

Smiles. You won't understand. Go to Alaba or any igbo tradesman and see what happens after people serve them for years

You could as well reveal what happens in Alaba right here.

But bring Alaba in to this appears to be an apples and oranges comparison.

My position remains; I am positive that whatever was formally agreed upon with the employees at the time of engagement would be paid to the very letter.

Again,I challenge you to bring to the public domain through this medium any aggrieved retiree who has legitimate claims that have not been settled.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by ubmech: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2021
brandsoncharlie:

They should propose a proposal to fix Nigeria economy.
Theory is different from practice in the real world.

Noted, what next?
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by EmmyNorse(m): 8:27am On Jan 25, 2021
DenreleDave:
I can confidently say that this school is Better than presidential office of United states America, UK and France together..

Well done Daddy..

Haters shud go and hang themselves......

grin grin grin grin
there is nothing like haters there sir, how many common Nigerians can beat their chest that they can afford training a child there?
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Emissary1(m): 8:28am On Jan 25, 2021
Incredible
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by gbadeyinka: 8:30am On Jan 25, 2021
I hope worshippers who pay tithes would be able to afford the school fees. The missionaries came with quality education through there schools: CMS Grammar School, Lagos,Christ School, Ado Ekiti, CKC Onitsha, Baptist Boys High School, Abeokuta , Methodist Boys High School, Lagos
& several others, They were affordable and admission was on merit. It is not about the edifices, but quality of education & affordability. More of a commercial venture than providing a mission project.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by kambili999(f): 8:36am On Jan 25, 2021
Prince001:

Even if the fees are free, Where's the industry they are going to work or what type of opportunities is out there for d student. Please build more industry instead of school we don over go to school already but no job! Come and learn from Germany.
as in ehnnn. Lots of graduates but no work
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by alasane: 8:47am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

They will not listen to people like you.....this generation has failed humanity,may the LORD have mercy on our souls.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by braveheart77: 8:48am On Jan 25, 2021
HigherEd:

Education is an investment that can not perish. Nigeria needs a private sector driven educational sector that can develop well rounded individuals especially as the public sector is burdened with economic problems. Therefore unlike Venezuela, if govt revenues crashes out for a decade we still have top rate schools that would survive and ensure our social service fate isn't intertwined with aso rock.

With schools like Faith academy, Ambassador college, Chokmah springing up in several places with sustainable business models, the nation is on her way out of misery.

Stop thinking like an Almajiri, division of wealth isn't sustainable where poverty abounds. Where poor people outnumber middle income people on 7:3, what you need isn't to share the little that is available but for those who know how to multiply it to do so. When Jesus got the loaves and fishes, he multiplied it before it was worth sharing. If Jesus gives you a seed, would you plant it or give it away? Think about your answer. The scripture talks about the talent and how Jesus values multiplication of seed. In this case, the seed of money to educate a people in a sustainable manner.

Now, we need to create more platforms that create wealth into the future. Which is better? give a widow money for bread or give her employment and dignity of labor? This school would employ out of the tons of people who studied education and create decent income for their families. It would keep money in our economy, increase our gdp per education and plant the seed of quality education in our children.

You're right its an investment and all but why are the financers of the investment not getting any share from the return on investment? Thats the problem many people have, not what you're saying. What you're saying is obvious, everyone knows education is important to an economy.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by splendournoni: 8:53am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

Poverty no good, pray for wealth
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by OlakunmiSMELTD: 8:55am On Jan 25, 2021
Kindly apply

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Dreyton36: 9:00am On Jan 25, 2021
Na pastor build am no mean say E go be free education o grin

An elderly man once said to me back in 07

Listen son , the only honest religion is not Christianity or islam but HUMANITY

He passed me a lil nylon with green leaves inside of it

I asked him "Sir what's this for "

He said my son when you take a heat from the green leaves you'll be blessed with so much wisdom
So like this ehn something they follow me , and i know
That thing following me naim they they call (WISDOM)

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2021
juman:
Probably would be the best private secondary school in the country.
His university is the best private university in nigeria.

His intervention in education sector is highly valued.
Na u Sabi oh.
Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 25, 2021
Who cares just another business mogul riding on the back of foolish sheep, If you're eyes are not open to how worthless society is watch Mr Robot.

2 Likes

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by valcorp: 9:54am On Jan 25, 2021
The question is how does this translate into salvation? 2. How does it alleviate the sufferings of the sheepish followers who can't see beyond their noses that their "Papa's" project has more to do with their pockets than their souls? 3. When will Christians stop being foolish and realise that Not paying tithe and all these humongous collections doesn't mean u will miss heaven. 4. When will they realise that they carry their own grace and by the virtue of the death and resurrection of Christ they can do exploits without having to wait for one MOG?...

HigherEd:
Bishop Oyedepo: Pictures Of Ongoing Multi Billion Naira Secondary School Campus

Bishop Oyedepo today vowed the new faith academy Canaan land would rival any university in Nigeria when completed this month.

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by sojfarm: 10:02am On Jan 25, 2021
Is that what Jesus will do?

If not for missionary schools, the like of Baba Adeboye, Baba Oyedepo, Raji Fashola and all the old Nigerians that were able to make will never go to school ooooooo

Wealth creation vs Righteousness

Are you sure Jesus Christ is not weeping about this?

1 Like

Re: Faith Academy: Secondary School Campus By Bishop David Oyedepo by Thazard(m): 10:20am On Jan 25, 2021
RedPanthar:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happie Boys 'Clubbing And Drinking' In Cyprus / For those with 3rd class degree take these steps!!!! / Salaudeen Waliu: Why I Beat Lecturer To Coma – UNILORIN Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.