Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover (49196 Views)

Chinese Chamber Of Commerce In Nigeria Breaks Silence On Abuja Supermarket / #ENDSARS: Access Bank Sued By Gatefield For Freezing Account / Globacom Sued To Court By Davies Iyiegbu For N500 Million - Copyright Case (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by saphiere(f): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
ALIKO DANGOTE IS SUING ME FOR DECLINING HIS SILENCE MONEY – ALLEGED EX-LOVER REVEALS.

Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote has allegedly sued his alleged ex-lover who shared a video of him lying in bed for refusing his money, WonderTV media reports.

Autumn some hours ago took to her social media to share an alleged public lawsuit filed by those she claims are Dangote's legal team.
The lady alleged that Dangote is suing her for something his ex-girlfriend, Bea Lewis did, while stating that she has never talked about them publicly.

She also claims that she turned down interviews and talk shows while stating that she only wanted to clear her name after people called her an opportunist.

WonderTV media gathered that Autumn also claims Aliko Dangote is suing her for $30k for refusing the money he gave her to stay silent after their relationship.

Adding that they have been together for 9yrs but no one knew about them and now he’s making their ended relationship a public one by suing her publicly.

She then stated that she doesn’t understand why they are making things public and hard because she has stayed silent for long because of her own sanity and not the reputation of someone.

In her words;

"I have not been served.

But since this is public record, let’s discuss it.

What are your thoughts?

I was insultingly offered 15k and 2,500 a month to sign an NDA but I declined. I gained legal counsel in which we countered his offer. Mind you his first initial offer wasn’t disclosed in the terms of his proposed NDA.

Therefore I was pressured and influenced to sign. Which was already a violation of his own NDA ��‍♀️ He denied knowing me and our relationship to his lawyers and we’re asked for proof of our affair...now I’m being sued for extortion?

This is such a manly egotistical move. I’ve kept it private but you made it public with the lawsuit. ��‍♀️.

All these claims of interviews and talk show threats will have to be proved in court so... ��‍♀️ I haven’t spoke to anyone regarding our relationship"
��‍♀️��

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/202809568245255

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by saphiere(f): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
More

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Icyexpressions: 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dear men, fear Virgina because almost all of them are evil.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by PissfulProtester: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
All these American English sef...

I was expecting to find at least who owns that short towel in her lengthy post...

I don read tire, I no know wetin she dey talk about. angry angry

234 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by inforesource: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
Aliko, Aliko, how many times I don call you so. You don employ Bubu advisers to your legal team abi or you don catch the virus too?

16 Likes

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by illicit(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2021
Omo, billionaire affair dey different level sha....

She sha say make dem tell Dangote make he send her 5 million dollars to one Peruzzi

On top say na him f u c k up hmmmm

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by nakaman: 10:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
. grin why is it that no one has this ass picture
this stuff don dey trend yet the cause of the trend have not been identified.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by theenchanter: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dangote should have let this issue slide. He shouldn't have given any iota of attention to it. Though, silence may mean he's guilty as charged OR innocent of the case n lady only want to chase clout.

I believe if he'd kept low, people will actually think the later is d case and will quickly forget about it....... now the matter will blow out of proportion and d lady has nothing to lose, not even her reputation!

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by UncleHaba22: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2021
Abeg I no understand the anything here

But dangote fuckup

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Tumbulum: 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
Just disgraced himself. With all his money he ended up with a lowlife bitchie ass ghetto black american woman.

I expected more from him but he just disappointed me

95 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Omihanifa: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dangote don enter one chance undecided this time around no FG to help him, let see how it goes grin

The girl will use him to climb just like the Kardashian did to Ray jay and others grin

Who knows maybe the girl even get his sex tape and other nasty videos undecided

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Icyexpressions: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2021
saphiere:
t?

Learn to read and understand. Almost

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by saphiere(f): 10:24pm On Jan 24, 2021
Icyexpressions:

Learn to read and understand. Almost
Even if you used "some women", I would have still asked you that question.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Icyexpressions: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
saphiere:
Even if you used "some women", I would have still asked you that question.

I wish I could just fvck you up real bad. can you pls, go up there and change your first comment?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Seniorwriter(m): 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
Don't wrestle with a swine

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!

@SeniorWriter

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Kingpele(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2021
Chai,with the way God dealt with me and my selfish desires cos he loves me ,have taught me that God doesn't judge anyone base On his wealth,position ,fame and power in the society neither does he consider anyone poverty,depravity and sufferings in judgement...he judges every one equally base on our thoughts and actions ,which is whom we truly are ,so whether Rich or poor u are expected to love God without reservations in all things and love fellow human beings as u love yourself ,in this way u will have absolute peace and joy of the Lord God almighty...see how Satan disgraced this bright business guru just cos of lack of self control and fear of God ...someone that could marry four beautiful women permitted by his religion...the devil is very wicked ,flee from his web

3 Likes

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Iceyjayz: 10:11am On Jan 25, 2021
Wahala
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by RichDad1(m): 10:11am On Jan 25, 2021
Women are the major downfall of men.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Hongkog(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2021
d
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Hongkog(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2021
damn
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Leshurr(f): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2021
This lady isn't smart tbh.
Financially, socially and emotionally she will pay dearly..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by yusluvad(m): 10:12am On Jan 25, 2021
What
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Muhylonaire007: 10:12am On Jan 25, 2021
Lwkmd...
Wahala be like Dangote towel, e no dey cover yansh finish grin grin

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by directonpc(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2021
and this news? On a Monday morning oo.

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by tot(f): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Smh. Making offers to hoes, meanwhile his trucks (and the likely lack of proper maintenance) are killing innocent people all over the place in Nigeria.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by kushercain: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2021
You kept it private but exposed his ass to the world. Dangote sef dey Bleep up

2 Likes

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Omezif(m): 10:13am On Jan 25, 2021
So Dangote is a womanizer.

5 Likes

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by TheZebra: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Twelfthman: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2021
Pathetic.

Yenyenyenyenyen Now you claim you don't know anything about oga dangote yansh on the internet. You and Bea Lewis or whatever she call herself will explain that in court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Orire001: 10:13am On Jan 25, 2021
OK,

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Marvieduke(f): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2021
Dangote is playing smart.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 African Countries With The Highest Debt To China / Obinna Ukwuani Appointed Chief Digital Officer Of Bank Of Kigali / Nigerian "Denied Entry" Into A Chinese Supermarket In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.