Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,191 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover (49242 Views)

Chinese Chamber Of Commerce In Nigeria Breaks Silence On Abuja Supermarket / #ENDSARS: Access Bank Sued By Gatefield For Freezing Account / Globacom Sued To Court By Davies Iyiegbu For N500 Million - Copyright Case (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Mysteryman22: 11:27am On Jan 25, 2021
Deserea:
They finally got him.

You see am.and what did they use again? The downfall of Adam, EVE!
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Aabheaven(m): 11:31am On Jan 25, 2021
saphiere:
Even if you used "some women", I would have still asked you that question.
shut up bitch, u talk too much
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Kayyus09(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2021
Has it become a crime to have an affair with opposite gender?
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by femi4: 11:41am On Jan 25, 2021
nakaman:
. grin why is it that no one has this ass picture
this stuff don dey trend yet the cause of the trend have not been identified.
Where have you been? It was on twitter two weeks ago

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Cousin9999: 11:45am On Jan 25, 2021
And that is an example of why you shouldn't date an American.
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Crayfish09: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2021
I spotted eight grammatical errors on the bitch's posts, meaning that she's not even a properly educated woman. He just foolishly followed her because she's American, not knowing that a lot of them are not even as civilized as some of our ladies here. They're also not as beautiful.

He has ruined his reputation already. Some people might think this doesn't matter since the man is a billionaire, but that's not how it works. Remember, has to attend meetings, visit mosques, meet his in-laws and worst of all, HE HAS CHILDREN. This is a disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by theenchanter: 11:52am On Jan 25, 2021
COMPAQ:

Abi o!! Not sure why Dangote bothered. It's not a crime to have sex na! Moreso, he's divorced. Or did anyone think he wasn't having sex all this while? the guy na wood?

Agreed, his reputation is somewhat tarnished and his ego bruised, especially after seeing his butt on social media, but hey, it would have blown over relatively quickly had he left it alone and moved on. the babe has nothing to lose and everything to gain from cheap popularity. the fact that she's banged Dangote means a few other Nigerian big men will want to arrange her, even if just to say that they have chopped what Dangote also chopped. Not to talk of other big men the world over.

I was nodding in agreement until I got to d emboldened. lipsrsealed
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Seyzcham91(m): 11:57am On Jan 25, 2021
not almost! na all of them be evil, remember say na them collect force adam to eat apple instigated by satan

they are the only gender to reason with satan one on one

they happen to be the downfall of all great men in scripture

Dem be Real Devil
Icyexpressions:
Dear men, fear Virgina because almost all them are evil.
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by SenecaTheYonger: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Leshurr:
This lady isn't smart tbh.
Financially, socially and emotionally she will pay dearly..

pay fire. It's like you don't know what it means to be an American citizen and also a woman. Dangote should trade carefully. Them no dey look men smelling face for USA.
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Seyzcham91(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
as if she get one undecided vagina people no dey get reputation

na we men has alot to lose grin
theenchanter:
Dangote should have let this issue slide. He shouldn't have given any iota of attention to it. Though, silence may mean he's guilty as charged OR innocent of the case n lady only want to chase clout.

I believe if he'd kept low, people will actually think the later is d case and will quickly forget about it....... now the matter will blow out of proportion and d lady has nothing to lose, not even her reputation!

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Seyzcham91(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
baba Bleep up big time
UncleHaba22:
Abeg I no understand the anything here

But dangote fuckup
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Seyzcham91(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
he disappointed all of us but nothing to make big deal of
from history women has always been mens's downfall

Adam, Samson, Solomon and others

grin
Tumbulum:
Just disgraced himself. With all his money he ended up with a lowlife bitchie ass ghetto black american woman.

I expected more from him but he just disappointed me
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by wink2015(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dangote is abusing other peoples daughter forgeting that other men will make a KILL of his own daughters.

What goes around comes around.
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by wink2015(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dangote is abusing other peoples daughter forgeting that other men will make a KILL of his own daughters.

What goes around comes around.

Dangote full nude will hit the social media in NO TIME.

He should becareful.
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Seyzcham91(m): 12:06pm On Jan 25, 2021
you even get time to dey explain to her, na all women be evil, make she take it or leave it
Icyexpressions:

Learn to read and understand. Almost
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Seyzcham91(m): 12:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
if dangote can be dragged down like this, who are we with not up to 10k in our akant grin grin
saphiere:
More
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
saphiere:
More

Never trust a woman with your secret
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by okewumi: 12:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
illicit:
Omo, billionaire affair dey different level sha....

She sha say make dem tell Dangote make he send her 5 million dollars to one Peruzzi

On top say na him f u c k up hmmmm

I can see why price of Cement jump from#2,500 to #3700
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by illicit(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
okewumi:

I can see why price of Cement jump from#2,500 to #3700

lol cheesy
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Adakintroy: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
All this bushiit.

What did you threaten him with in the first place that made him offer you money to stay silence.

It's obviouse you were a crazy bitchhhh. And he has seen the possibility of you coming out this way. That was why he offered you money to act yourself.

You only acting innocent cus people are calling you out. Cheap greed, bitter bitcchhh.
Relationship my yansh...what can you give in a relationship with dangote?
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Adakintroy: 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
All this bushiit.

What did you threaten him with in the first place that made him offer you money to stay silence.

It's obviouse you were a crazy bitchhhh. And he has seen the possibility of you coming out this way. That was why he offered you money to act yourself.

You only acting innocent cus people are calling you out. Cheap greed, bitter bitcchhh.
Relationship my yansh...what can you give in a relationship with dangote?

Just call am your manager.
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by goshen26: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
saphiere:
More

And the oga treats his staffs like slave
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by emmyN(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
UncleHaba22:
Abeg I no understand the anything here

But dangote fuckup

How? I see many people make this same statement. Anything wrong with him being in a relationship? There is really no scandal in her revelation. We are the ones giving unnecessary relevance to it, under the guise that Dangote's relationship status has to be kept a secret forever. There are men of equal and higher status than him that have their relationships out there in the open and haven't made any deal out of them. Make we free the man abeg.

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Torie8(f): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
nakaman:
. grin why is it that no one has this ass picture
this stuff don dey trend yet the cause of the trend have not been identified.
I have it tongue

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by favinvest: 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
i hear some people saying that Dangote Bleep up..

so because he is the richest man in African he can not have sex with ladies again...

many billionaires in the world do that.. and they sue the babe ass out in court if they messed up..

so Dangote is right to sue her.
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by omoyankee3(m): 12:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
When we talk say no follow akata girls, dem go talk say we dey yarn rubbish. Those bishes aint joking...they are very opportunistic and vindictive. Their favorite hobby is ruining the lives of men. I'm sure Dangote has learnt his lesson.

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by DivorceIsEvil: 12:50pm On Jan 25, 2021

Aliko, just ignore the fool and keep on making money
She is an opportunist...
You are a single man...
Did you rape her?
Time will heal the pain
Or you can have good Jazz-men to make go rotten
African-American ladies are all the same, they don't know when to stop and move on!

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Poloyanabo2(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tumbulum:
Just disgraced himself. With all his money he ended up with a lowlife bitchie ass ghetto black american woman.

I expected more from him but he just disappointed me
What happened to she being a black American?
You don't see blacks worthy?
Are white Americans better off than blacks?
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by harmargedon: 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
RichDad1:
Women are the major downfall of men.
nope, our dick is.

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Saintmary(f): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Marvieduke:
Dangote is playing smart.

That was not a smart move at all.
He should have made her sign an NDA before starting with her or anyone for that matter.

This move only serves to establish the fact that there was something between them, the details of which he's trying to hide.

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 2:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
COMPAQ:

Abi o!! Not sure why Dangote bothered. It's not a crime to have sex na! Moreso, he's divorced. Or did anyone think he wasn't having sex all this while? the guy na wood?

Agreed, his reputation is somewhat tarnished and his ego bruised, especially after seeing his butt on social media, but hey, it would have blown over relatively quickly had he left it alone and moved on. the babe has nothing to lose and everything to gain from cheap popularity. the fact that she's banged Dangote means a few other Nigerian big men will want to arrange her, even if just to say that they have chopped what Dangote also chopped. Not to talk of other big men the world over.

Why is hisbah not on his case or is formication no longer a sin in Islam?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) / Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop / Obinna Ukwuani Appointed Chief Digital Officer Of Bank Of Kigali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.