Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,130 members, 7,849,541 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover (49240 Views)

Chinese Chamber Of Commerce In Nigeria Breaks Silence On Abuja Supermarket / #ENDSARS: Access Bank Sued By Gatefield For Freezing Account / Globacom Sued To Court By Davies Iyiegbu For N500 Million - Copyright Case (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tumbulum:
Just disgraced himself. With all his money he ended up with a lowlife bitchie ass ghetto black american woman.

I expected more from him but he just disappointed me
Who ur disappointment
Please keep ur disappointment to ursef

2 Likes

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Omihanifa:
Dangote don enter one chance undecided this time around no FG to help him, let see how it goes grin

The girl will use him to climb just like the Kardashian did to Ray jay and others grin

Who knows maybe the girl even get his sex tape and other nasty videos undecided
Even if she reveals dangotes dick what happens

If I was Dangote I would send Hera simple message, 'Go to hell bitch'. That would send a message that he doesn't give a hoot and being blackmailed since he didn't rape her

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Tumbulum: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Who ur disappointment
Please keep ur disappointment to ursef
OK greetings to your parents and guidance.
I never knew the richest black man could go meet a lady in one american slum. So much for being rich.

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tumbulum:
OK greetings to your parents and guidance.
I never knew the richest black man could go meet a lady in one american slum. So much for being rich.
It happens
And as far am concerned it's normal since she didn't complain of rape
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Tumbulum: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
It happens
And as far am concerned it's normal since she didn't complain of rape
yea I guess the third leg like they say have a different brain of its own.
It just goes to prove the old saying that love does not discriminate. Everyone deserve love right ? I will rather go and stay with one of them almajiri girls up north than go to meet the old black woman who is out to disgrace the richest black man.
Anyway women are a necessary evil. Im no saint either sha
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Gab9607: 3:58pm On Jan 25, 2021
CardiNice:
she can't use him to climb because dangote does not have any business in USA and i am sure he has no bank account or property in USA.

So the girl won't get one naira.

The court in USA should go to hell.

MY dear LAW is same anywhere. dont be deceive.
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by fordiong(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
A this point, Sharia law is not served to the rich.

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by bigtt76(f): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
What's the crust of all these rada rada naaaau? Is it that Aliko f@ck nor pay or what sef? undecided

saphiere:

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/202809568245255
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by BRATISLAVA: 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tumbulum:
Just disgraced himself. With all his money he ended up with a lowlife bitchie ass ghetto black american woman.

He's scared of classy, wealthy women. Seems he goes after the lower class ones because of his esteem issues. Or he is that dumb to think a young hot blooded lady wants to be with his old untowelled ass. Seems men with money still don't have sense. Maybe a few do, who knows.

Now he wants to show that he's red pilled, so he's trying to sue her, even though it's true she saw his black buttocks. This suing thing only works with rapists trying to cover their tracks in Nigeria, like the rape doctor, where no one will question him if he drops hard currency and instead hail him.

2 Likes

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by eastOFwest(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
afroxyz:

Na that one dey pain me. Him no see high networth chics to chase?

You don't say undecided
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Freemasonry: 5:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
She’s just an attention seeker. You dated Aliko and so what?
Must you go about advertising the relationship?

I know that her real reason for this madness is because she wanted much more from the man, and maybe because he wasn’t forthcoming with her expectations and broke off the relationship she feels that she can get back at him with this scandalous publications.

She’s an idiot, and my respect for Aliko remains intact.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by JaneYave(f): 6:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=theenchanter post=98409025]Dangote should have let this issue slide. He shouldn't have given any iota of attention to it. Though, silence may mean he's guilty as charged OR innocent of the case n lady only want to chase clout.

I believe if he'd kept low, people will actually think the later is d case and will quickly forget about it....... now the matter will blow out of proportion and d lady has nothing to lose, not even her reputation!
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by OyinO: 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
And so what? And what have you gained now?

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by worworbabe: 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
and some of you say marriage is underrated.

He could have just married a young Northern beauty and take her all over the world instead of all these.

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by izibili44: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Bad legal team. Just wanted is Money.
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by loswhite(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tumbulum:
I guess some of your parents don't have sense. Why is dangote so interested in taking her to court if he knows the buttock is not his.
Can you google the meaning of ALLEGED?
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Womanizer(m): 10:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
Omezif:
So Dangote is a womanizer.

Once you have money and power you will be so bombarded by ladies that you will have no choice but to be a womanizer grin

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by adeniyi65(m): 10:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
nakaman:
. grin why is it that no one has this ass picture
this stuff don dey trend yet the cause of the trend have not been identified.
The picture was shared here on nairaland the moment it surfaced online.thats was when our people began their bicycle palava again. wahala be like dangote's towel.e no dey cover bumbum very well cheesy cheesy
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by 12inchess: 12:01am On Jan 26, 2021
Dangote sef dey follow olosho grin Na wa ooo. See has dem open his yansh for public (pun intended). Alaye pay complete you be billionaire. Imagine if this Olosho come mistakenly carry Belle for Dangote. She go come go court dey follow Dangote drag his billions hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Happy2020: 12:02am On Jan 26, 2021
He obviously likes trash women. Smdh.
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by ofiko123(m): 6:31am On Jan 26, 2021
I don't believe all these stories Sha..
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by Blackman101: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2021
The thing in between a man legs will be the death of him
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by COMPAQ(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2021
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Why is hisbah not on his case or is formication no longer a sin in Islam?

Oh oh. Very good point!!
Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by ayyoshert: 10:40am On Jan 26, 2021
Tumbulum:

Exactly and those folks are dangerous human beings, they owe no one a single loyalty, they can destroy anything around them. Set you up for money, Tyson , Tupac and a whole lot of their stars have fallen victim to such blackmail and eventual incarceration. It's better to deal with other races than to deal with a whole lot of them. Very crazy set of people.

1 Like

Re: Allarounda1: Dangote Sued Me For Declining His Silence Money – Alleged Ex-lover by AlphaSoul: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) / Onitsha Tanker Fire: Trader Shares Before And After Pictures Of His Shop / Obinna Ukwuani Appointed Chief Digital Officer Of Bank Of Kigali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.