Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Araboy! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Araboy! (1966 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Araboy! by Advocator: 2:54am On Apr 04, 2011
Coward she-male! Better board body guards for protection! undecided
Re: Araboy! by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 04, 2011
Oh lord.
Re: Araboy! by MrsChima(f): 2:57am On Apr 04, 2011
subscribing
Re: Araboy! by Ethiodime: 2:57am On Apr 04, 2011
wat happened dis tyme ? any1
Re: Araboy! by Advocator: 2:59am On Apr 04, 2011
Ethiodime:

wat happened dis tyme ? any1

You will know as the topic progresses.

Stay tuned, I am about to double penetrate a w-h-o-r-e profusely.
Re: Araboy! by Advocator: 3:06am On Apr 04, 2011
The big baby is scared to death! B-i-t-ch I'm right here, don't waste my time! Are you gonna say something or not?

It’s pretty disturbing to see b-i-t-c-h-es talk trash when you log off, but run for protection when you confront them.

What a waste of sperm! *Pop his collar out of coolness*.
Re: Araboy! by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 04, 2011
Predict locked and moved thread in the future. . . undecided
why dont u confront him ON those threads? why set yourself up
for another strike against the mods?
Re: Araboy! by Ethiodime: 3:09am On Apr 04, 2011
shocked shocked shocked @ advo, i cant wait all dat tyme, tell me wat da arab boy did .  cheesy

mdarkskin hw re u  hun, long tyme?  smiley
Re: Araboy! by Thirst4Lif: 3:09am On Apr 04, 2011
LOL Da.mn! This should be good!!
Re: Araboy! by Nobody: 3:09am On Apr 04, 2011
Hey Ethio, what's up?  smiley

Thirst4Lif:

LOL Da.mn! This should be good!!

black people.

it's doesnt matter WHERE in the world we are
Caribbean, Africa, Latin America, US, UK; etc.
we LOVE drama. We have that 'eat popcorn, take a seat & watch'
mentality! grin grin
Re: Araboy! by Advocator: 3:10am On Apr 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

Predict locked and moved thread in the future. . . undecided
why dont u confront him ON those threads? why set yourself up
for another strike against the mods?

I can't believe I am saying this, but you are almost right. I should bang the s-l-u-t in any thread that I see in him BUT the thing I hate messing other people's thread. undecided
Re: Araboy! by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 04, 2011
I feel you, but why you hate admitting I am right? grin grin

I am always right! grin
Re: Araboy! by Thirst4Lif: 3:12am On Apr 04, 2011
black people.

it's doesnt matter WHERE in the world we are
Caribbean, Africa, Latin America, US, UK; etc.
we LOVE drama. We have that 'eat popcorn, take a seat & watch'
mentality!

EXACTLY!!
Re: Araboy! by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 04, 2011
grin grin
Re: Araboy! by Thirst4Lif: 3:19am On Apr 04, 2011
I should bang the s-l-u-t in any thread that I see in him

Don't know if I'm cool with the words 'bang' & 'him' in the same sentence so,

Moving on,

smiley
Re: Araboy! by Nobody: 3:20am On Apr 04, 2011
DEATH & RIGOR MORTIS! grin grin
Re: Araboy! by Advocator: 3:26am On Apr 04, 2011
Thirst4Lif:

Don't know if I'm cool with the words 'bang' & 'him' in the same sentence so,

Moving on,

smiley

He/she is a she-male, and the title he/she both matches her/him!

MzDarkSkin:

I feel you, but why you hate admitting I am right? grin grin

I am always right! grin

OK you are right darky. There I confess it but I am a bit tansy when I pissed. wink
Re: Araboy! by Advocator: 3:31am On Apr 04, 2011
I guess the the she-male got scared to the peak that she would show up.

Just remember this, the punches will not end here, I will guarantee that I'll screw both of your holes each time I see you. You are tainted to be my b-i-t-c-h.

*scrolls up to delete the topic*,  (MDS thanks for the tip) tongue
Re: Araboy! by BABE3: 3:31am On Apr 04, 2011
***walks in! Glances at the posts! Shakes head and smiles at advo, and leaves***
Re: Araboy! by Advocator: 3:34am On Apr 04, 2011
BABE!:

***walks in! Glances at the posts! Shakes head and smiles at advo, and leaves***
Babe wasup darling, don't leave,lets talk.
Re: Araboy! by Nobody: 3:34am On Apr 04, 2011
wtf!
Re: Araboy! by BABE3: 3:38am On Apr 04, 2011
Aight! I could see that! That was why I didn't say nothing! Do your thing!
But, you shouldn't let stuffs like this get to you though. You don't even know him. I think it's just a waste of time! undecided But again hey, that's how you handle your business! I guess it works for you. smiley
Re: Araboy! by Advocator: 3:43am On Apr 04, 2011
That's how I work babe, but its good to do secretly, away from mods eyes. That's how ima discipline biatches next time. Later suga bum. wink

P.S I am always winning. It feels good to be advocator.
Re: Araboy! by Nobody: 3:45am On Apr 04, 2011
*sighs!* he tells me I am right and then argues again. undecided
Re: Araboy! by Araboy(m): 3:58am On Apr 04, 2011
Nigger you should be thankful to Canada who brought your ass here and shut the Bleep up dirty bitch Unlike others African in this hemisphere who most came with good education and skills Somalis are the only ones brought to drive cab and prostitute
Every one here has met Nigerian MD Egyptian engineer Senegalese Professor but how dare any one met any of you in these jobs You running your mouth around bunch of women that how gay like can do
bitch you put yourself In danger cuz u don't know who u fucking with I will make sure I put u back at your refugee hungry level and You can bring your mom and sister for me to bang no wonder why Somalian are lighter than other Africans cuz we being fucking them for century
Re: Araboy! by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 04, 2011
Araboy:

Nigger you should be thankful to Canada who brought your backside here and shut the bleep up dirty naughty woman Unlike others African in this hemisphere who most came with good education and skills Somalis are the only ones brought to drive cab and love-peddler
Every one here has met Nigerian MD Egyptian engineer Senegalese Professor but how dare any one met any of you in these jobs You running your mouth around bunch of women that how gay like can do
naughty woman you put yourself In danger cuz u don't know who u bleeping with I will make sure I put  u back at your refugee hungry level and You can bring your mom and sister for me to bang no wonder why Somalian are lighter than other Africans cuz we being bleeping them for century

Lmao but so true. . .  They rule  Maryland/DC with them cab.

It sound so stuuuupid when some members here say you runaway when they re online come in when they re offline as if we don't have something much more important to do in our life than staying on NL all day. SMH
Re: Araboy! by Nekai(f): 4:09am On Apr 04, 2011
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Araboy! by Nobody: 4:15am On Apr 04, 2011
REALITY!!!!! STOP IT! STOP INSTIGATING  grin grin

Araboy:

[size=18pt]Nigger[/size] you should be thankful to Canada who brought your backside here and shut the bleep up dirty naughty woman Unlike others African in this hemisphere who most came with good education and skills Somalis are the only ones brought to drive cab and love-peddler
naughty woman you put yourself In danger cuz u don't know who u bleeping with I will make sure I put  u back at your refugee hungry level and You can bring your mom and sister for me to bang no wonder why Somalian are lighter than other Africans cuz we being bleeping them for century

@Araboy, you are on a Nigerian site and you claim not to identify as black
why in the fck is the word NIGGER the word you choose to call a black man on this site?
Do not think I over looked that. [size=18pt]You ought to be ashamed of yourself[/size].
Re: Araboy! by toyemz(f): 4:16am On Apr 04, 2011
@ Araboy

Nigger you should be thankful to Canada who brought your backside here and shut the bleep up dirty naughty woman Unlike others African in this hemisphere who most came with good education and skills Somalis are the only ones brought to drive cab and love-peddler
naughty woman you put yourself In danger cuz u don't know who u bleeping with I will make sure I put  u back at your refugee hungry level and You can bring your mom and sister for me to bang no wonder why Somalian are lighter than other Africans cuz we being bleeping them for century  

what did you just say?
Re: Araboy! by Nobody: 4:17am On Apr 04, 2011
Toyems that is what I want to know.
Re: Araboy! by Nekai(f): 4:20am On Apr 04, 2011
Oh no he didn't.
Re: Araboy! by Araboy(m): 4:22am On Apr 04, 2011
Reality you already know DC MD VA Seattle Colombus Indianapolis and you can make the difference between them and others immigrants cabbies cuz their unkept beards  dirty clothes stinky cabs and body odours Mehn these people still living in dark ages stoning little girls blowing buildings and this lunatic has the courage to come here running his big mouth when without Arab dollars his daddy won't be alive driving his cab in Toronto today I will be here to make sure your live hell in every thread whatever u bashing women like coward or talking 'Anjara' no wonder why u log off to finish your night shift b4 the bars close today on Midnight

(1) (2)

End Of Year Fraud! Segun Agbaje`s GTB In Trouble Over Total`s Missing N850m! / The Crowed I Saw Today At Shoprite Owerri(photos) / Custom Intercepted 1,100 Pump Action Guns In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.