Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,202 members, 7,839,098 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Araboy! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Araboy! (1970 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Araboy! by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 04, 2011
Araboy, I am disappointed. Straight up because you took your beef on one Somali
and decide to poke fun at a whole region your people brought chaos and confusing and backwardness
to just as you did your language and beliefs. Some of the world's most devout Muslims are African
and Africans are STRONG people. What you just said about refugee camps not only disrespected Eastern
Africans but Africans throughout whose countries have gone to war and in order for them to survive they had to
abandon everything they knew, loved and worked for. Some people on this site are victims of some atrocities
and were able to escape with nothing but their lives and are classified as refugees, lets not forget ARABS who are in the
States and Europe seeking asylum as well. You are ignorant and I cannot believe at one point I saw you to be 'brother like'.
You owe him and US ALL an apology.

I dont care about any typos at this point I am disappointed and pissed off right now.

You talk about Arab MONEY? WHAT ABOUT THE AFRICAN LIVES THAT WERE DEDICATED TO AND LOST BECAUSE OF THE ARABS
THAT HELPED TO BUILD AND MAINTAIN YOUR KINGDOMS AND YOUR TRADITIONS TODAY? YOU ALL RAPED AND ROBBED AFRICA
AND STILL RECEIVE LOVE, NOW YOU COME ON THIS SITE AND TALK THIS CRAP? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? AND MOST OF YOUR
ARABS HAVE AFRICAN HERITAGE DON'T PLAY YOURSELF!!!! AFRICAN TAUGHT YOUR PPL WHAT YOU KNOW AND I AM NOT BEING
BIASED OR ETHNOCENTRIC BUT SOME OF THE THINGS YOU ALL HAVE ACHIEVED IS A RESULT OF AFRICAN INVOLVEMENT.
Re: Araboy! by MrsChima(f): 4:28am On Apr 04, 2011
That what happens when you call mofos out you bound to get your arse handed back to you.

Advocator, you brought that on yourself and now you want to cry victim. You did called him out and he personally delivered the arse whooping in a style that you didn't expect.

Not everyone going to sit back and take it.

Now Araboy was all that called for? undecided
Re: Araboy! by toyemz(f): 4:29am On Apr 04, 2011
@ Araboy

okay out of confusion
can you pls tell me who is the somalian, you or advocator?
important before i say anything more
Re: Araboy! by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 04, 2011
Toyemz Advocator is the Somali. Araboy is Arab.

Chima some people on this site have lost the meaning of 'boundaries'
there are things you do and do not say when trying to get even verbally.
If I diss you, you shouldnt mention my mother, my father or even my ethnicity.
What Araboy did was foul. He in effort to get back at Advocator poked fun at some
of the most devastating events that happened in East Africa, Africa as a whole and other
parts of the world, and in process dissed himself.

I dont care if Advocator called him 'a gay with a Tinky Winky tatoo', he had no right
to talk about 'Refugees, Nigger, r@pe your sisters; etc like he did. bottom line.
Re: Araboy! by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 04, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

REALITY!!!!! STOP IT! STOP INSTIGATING  grin grin

@Araboy, you are on a Nigerian site and you claim not to identify as black
why in the fck is the word NIGGER the word you choose to call a black man on this site?
Do not think I over looked that. [size=18pt]You ought to be ashamed of yourself[/size].

lol

Araboy:

Reality you already know DC MD VA Seattle Colombus Indianapolis and you can make the difference between them and others immigrants cabbies cuz their unkept beards  dirty clothes stinky cabs and body odours Mehn these people still living in dark ages stoning little girls blowing buildings and this lunatic has the courage to come here running his big mouth when without Arab dollars his daddy won't be alive driving his cab in Toronto today I will be here to make  sure your live hell in every thread whatever u bashing women like coward or talking 'Anjara' no wonder why u log off to finish your night shift b4 the bars close today on Midnight

Oh yeah My Sister lives in Poto Mac. So I see them a lot

a lot of them  Somalians - Baltimore, Silver-spring etc

(1) (2)

On The Scale Of 1 To 10, How Much Will You Rate My Pix? / Obesity At Its Peak / Please Rate Me. What Exactly Do You Think Of Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.