Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu (20822 Views)

The South East Will Be Waiting Patiently. Time shall tell. / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by mkoabiola: 8:51am On Jan 25, 2021
Beautiful and brilliant writeup

For all I know this same Buhari is not in charge of Aso rock and Nigeria..
He is jus a puppet
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2021
He has been told severally still he isn't listening
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by udemzyudex(m): 9:06am On Jan 25, 2021
slyxavi:
Dele should first apologize to Nigerians for supporting Buhari to power....

It baffles me how grown up men like Dele thought Buhari will change Nigeria.

The went to school but lack common sense to think straight.
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by backnbeta(f): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2021
Southern elders and elites can't agree on anything because there are too many fractions. In the SE, IPOB, Massob and co. In the SW, there's OPC, YCF and co.and they all fight for supremacy which makes it easier for the tyrants to rule freely undecided
However, people like you, Mr Dele can bell the cat undecided
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by COMPAQ(m): 9:17am On Jan 25, 2021
slyxavi:
Dele should first apologize to Nigerians for supporting Buhari to power....

We can only support politicians on the basis of what they say during their campaign. And I must confess, the campaign of Buhari said all the right things. I was also in full support of Buhari in 2015.

However, it didn't take me up to 1 year to realize that Buhari is an incompetent, nepotistic buffon who will add little or no value to this country. The first straw was taking 6months to appoint Ministers for Nigeria - in the midst of a recession!!! Who the hell does that!? Who campaigns for President without being very clear minded about those who will serve with him? President Biden had almost finished filling his key positions before inauguration. Biden had just 3.5months from Oct to Jan. Buhari had 5months from Jan to May and still took another 6months after inauguration!!

Take a look at economy. 2 recessions in 6 years. While the recession could be said to be outside Nigeria's control, what smacks of gross incompetence was that Nigeria was [i]less [/i]prepared for the second one than the first one. That indicates zero thinking, strategizing and planning.

Now we have taken close to $20bln in loans and we struggle to see the fruits of those loans beyond 4 airports and 2 rail lines. Where the hell has all the money gone? And more importantly, where will the money to pay back come from?

Buhari is no doubt the worst president Nigeria has ever had!! So bad in fact, that I am beginning to think this Democracy is a waste of time and military rule is better for us.

2 Likes

Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by stonemasonn: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2021
AlhajiImam:
You Yoruba folks can't use insecurity to oust Buhari our brother, out of the presidency. Insecurity didn't start in his tenure. He is trying more than those ahead of him.

For all you southerners game plan, we already know it but it's dead on arrival.
As someone said..A stitch in time saves 9.
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by egobetatoday: 9:19am On Jan 25, 2021
AlhajiImam:
You Yoruba folks can't use insecurity to oust Buhari our brother, out of the presidency. Insecurity didn't start in his tenure. He is trying more than those ahead of him.

For all you southerners game plan, we already know it but it's dead on arrival.

Don't worry, things are coming to a crescendo. One day ....kpummmmmm! everything comes crashing down. The very disintegration that northerners hate so much will be beautifully upon us. Every zone go get en country, beautiful!
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by BigBashiru: 9:25am On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by pharmagba: 9:45am On Jan 25, 2021
limeta:
I like Dele momodu but stil you can't wail without proper documentation
2015 Dele was shouting sir baba everywhere and any how so pls sir papers pls

Such response, don't make for progress

Face the message not the messenger
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by sojfarm: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2021
No ordinary human being talks to dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by Arielle: 10:57am On Jan 25, 2021
Richdad50:
shocked

No matter how much Dele and his tribesmen may have erred in both their judgment and past actions, it is not enough to mock them and disunite against the common enemy or the war that is coming.

No one gains anything from mockery but the bond of affection that binds us (South) together is strengthened in the days of adversity.

If silence will bring you peace but brings war to your neighbors, choose not to be silent because the war will ultimately come to you.

Who honors those we love for the very life we live? Who sends monsters to kill us, and at the same time sings that we will never die? Who teaches us what's real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend? Who chains us? And Who holds the key that can set us free... It's You. You have all the weapons you need. Now Fight!

Richdad

Thank you. Well said. We still do not realise the keg of gunpowder we are comfortably sitting on. When the conflagration comes (and it will come) everyone in Nigeria will be comsumed. Whatever your tribe or political leanings, whoever you voted for or supported, everyone will go down with this sinking ship called Nigeria. As long as you are in Nigeria, you will feel the calamity that is coming. There will be no time to 'port' to another country for safety. So continue pointing fingers at apologists, ass kissers and 'wailing wailers' who are just begining to wake up feel real fear for our common enemy. Because that enemy is stronger, more united and more determined than you could ever imagine. While we shout, abuse each other and remember all past wrongs and misguided actions our fellow southerners have committed in their greed and quest for political relevance, that common enemy is consolidating and waiting for the right moment to deal the final blow.
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by IYANGBALI: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2021
Dying? Naija don die tey tey
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by BIGDADDY000(m): 11:50am On Jan 25, 2021
nedu666:
The same dele who rebuked buhari over his actions in oyo state during the regime of lam adeshina is today surprised at buhari behaviour. Someone travelled from kastina to oyo to confront lam adeshina as an ex president and common sense did not tell yorubas that such person is a very bitter individual
MY BROTHER DID YOU KNOW I CAN NEVER FORGET THAT SCENARIO U JST MENTION IN MY HEAD UPTIL THIS MOMENT, THATS ONE OF THE REASON WHY I CAN NEVER SURPPORT BUHARI TILL I DIE. THAT MAN IS A TERRORIST SYMPATHIZER.
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by limeta(f): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=Dollarpo92 post=98417698] Am sure everybody including you are guilty of SHOUTING SAI BABA, we just need to stand up and claim what we want now. My opinion[/quote

Hiss spit
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by Blackdisciple(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
I do not know what sort of security briefing President Muhammadu Buhari, regularly or periodically, receives from his obviously reticent and incompetent security team.

I wander what they are telling him security matter oo.

Maybe they are telling Nigeria is fine

1 Like

Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
limeta:
I like Dele momodu but stil you can't wail without proper documentation
2015 Dele was shouting sir baba everywhere and any how so pls sir papers pls

Dele was campaigning for Atiku heavily what are you saying.

I usually won’t rate his words as we know he wails to payment but even I agree that the President is still acting like he doesn’t hear there is a serious security breakdown. In this Nigeria, we have brilliant minds that can and have come up with strategies for dealing with the rampant insecurity. One of the first moves is him removing these security heads because the situation exceeds their capacity. Second is for him to stop selecting people on sentiment but on proven performance in dealing with issues like this. If you cannot show that a security head was in a fight not just in an office in the region from their tenure as a junior offficer then they are not the ones to deal with the situation we face as they have no idea what is going on.

The governors have a role to play by investing in their local communities and engaging the men and young people as security helpers. They know every stranger to their area. This should have nothing to do with who is the best political thugs but who has invested their time and resources in building their communities they are the only ones that care.

Third is holding officials accountable when they fail to meet targets, REMOVE THEM. Pick somebody else let them know the position is not theirs but one of a performer.
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arielle:

Thank you. Well said. We still do not realise the keg of gunpowder we are comfortably sitting on. When the conflagration comes (and it will come) everyone in Nigeria will be comsumed. Whatever your tribe or political leanings, whoever you voted for or supported, everyone will go down with this sinking ship called Nigeria. As long as you are in Nigeria, you will feel the calamity that is coming. There will be no time to 'port' to another country for safety. So continue pointing fingers at apologists, ass kissers and 'wailing wailers' who are just begining to wake up feel real fear for our common enemy. Because that enemy is stronger, more united and more determined than you could ever imagine. While we shout, abuse each other and remember all past wrongs and misguided actions our fellow southerners have committed in their greed and quest for political relevance, that common enemy is consolidating and waiting for the right moment to deal the final blow.

You Igbos no dey tire. You are the only people that pretend you don’t benefit from one Nigeria.

Nobody trusts you as your work is to keep seeding hate while trying to dominate people in their own lands.

We are watching you try different strategies now you think you will get the South West “on side” and then? What? You want Biafra they benefit from one Nigeria, so do you but we will put that to the side.

Go and continue your campaign for Biafra then you can negotiate state by state for access to everything in a landlocked region, that is if you can even agree amongst your 6 states what and who will lead you. If only you would all go back home and create this oasis you keep wailing about so the rest of us can aspire kmt
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by ylaa(f): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
Is he not the one killing Nigeria?
Jonathan weak! Jonathan weak!! see where Iron bender don carry us reach.

quote author=Paperwhite post=98412517]

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/1/pendulum-who-shall-tell-the-president-nigeria-is-dying-dele-momodu.html[/quote]
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by Sunnyja: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
[quote author=Racoon post=98412794][/quote] With the likes of Lai Muhammed continually telling the president that the security situation now is much better than 2015 then one can appreciate the president I don't care attitude!
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by ofiko123(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
an0daGuy:
The president wants Nigeria to survive till 2023 ... it can die after then for all he cares grin

Abi..
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by ofiko123(m): 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Really??
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by sirwhyteB(m): 3:44am On Jan 26, 2021
Please don't say Nigeria is dying rather say Nigeria is Dead.
United we fall divided we stand
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by moskush1(m): 8:17am On Jan 26, 2021
Yorubas will remain slaves to the Hausa-fulani, they voted massively for Buhari, if they had supported Ayiku we would not have been in this mess experiencing total jihadist conquest
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by orunto27: 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2021
igboamakaaa:

putting OBJ, SOYINKA, OHANEZE e.t.c on the same sentence with Kanu is an insult. The rest are blind puppets who couldn't and (some like Ohaneze) still don't see the evil that their supreme majesty has wreaked upon the land. Can one challenge his own master?

MACBAN INSTALLED BOKOHARAM TO DESTROY NIGERIA FROM THE NE DOWN SE, SS, SW BACK TO CS.
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by orunto27: 1:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
igboamakaaa:

putting OBJ, SOYINKA, OHANEZE e.t.c on the same sentence with Kanu is an insult. The rest are blind puppets who couldn't and (some like Ohaneze) still don't see the evil that their supreme majesty has wreaked upon the land. Can one challenge his own master?

YOUR PROBLEM IS KANU. KANU IS DOING MORE FOR NIGERIAN UNITY NOW THAN THE SULTAN BUHARI AND TINUBU PUT TOGETHER
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by orunto27: 1:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
igboamakaaa:

YOUR PROBLEM IS KANU. KANU IS DOING MORE FOR NIGERIAN UNITY NOW THAN THE SULTAN BUHARI AND TINUBU PUT TOGETHER

KANU SUPPORTS IGBOHO AND THAT IS GOOD.
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by igboamakaaa: 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
orunto27:

KANU SUPPORTS IGBOHO AND THAT IS GOOD.

Lol...did you actually read what i wrote? grin
Please read again. I'm not against kanu, infact I'm totally for Kanu. I'm actually saying that the other people are supporters of fulani conquest directly or indirectly, But not Kanu.
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by BigBashiru: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
COMPAQ:

We can only support politicians on the basis of what they say during their campaign. And I must confess, the campaign of Buhari said all the right things. I was also in full support of Buhari in 2015.

However, it didn't take me up to 1 year to realize that Buhari is an incompetent, nepotistic buffon who will add little or no value to this country. The first straw was taking 6months to appoint Ministers for Nigeria - in the midst of a recession!!! Who the hell does that!? Who campaigns for President without being very clear minded about those who will serve with him? President Biden had almost finished filling his key positions before inauguration. Biden had just 3.5months from Oct to Jan. Buhari had 5months from Jan to May and still took another 6months after inauguration!!

Take a look at economy. 2 recessions in 6 years. While the recession could be said to be outside Nigeria's control, what smacks of gross incompetence was that Nigeria was [i]less [/i]prepared for the second one than the first one. That indicates zero thinking, strategizing and planning.

Now we have taken close to $20bln in loans and we struggle to see the fruits of those loans beyond 4 airports and 2 rail lines. Where the hell has all the money gone? And more importantly, where will the money to pay back come from?

Buhari is no doubt the worst president Nigeria has ever had!! So bad in fact, that I am beginning to think this Democracy is a waste of time and military rule is better for us.

Nigerians are the worst people in the history of mankind.....
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by orunto27: 6:19am On Feb 01, 2021
igboamakaaa:

Lol...did you actually read what i wrote? grin
Please read again. I'm not against kanu, infact I'm totally for Kanu. I'm actually saying that the other people are supporters of fulani conquest directly or indirectly, But not Kanu.

Just frustrated with myself.
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by orunto27: 6:57am On Feb 01, 2021
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by 9japride(m): 8:20am On Feb 01, 2021
COMPAQ:

[color=#006600][/color]

I don't agree with the statement of yours that says we support politicians on what they say during campaign. To my understanding, most Nigerians are generally wicked. They knew what they were doing. The eastern region never supported Buhari because of his past records. The east will rather vote Atiku who is a detribalised Nigerian. The 2015 election voting pattern were done in bad faith. It's like saying if those mischievous resident zom.bies here in nairaland comes out tomorrow for elective positions with sweet campaign promises, will you vote them in? They can never make a good leader, they are so selfish and supportive of criminal elements in government rather than the Nigerian state.
Re: Pendulum: Who Shall Tell The President Nigeria Is Dying? - Dele Momodu by orunto27: 8:52am On Feb 07, 2021
orisa37:
pendulum-who-shall-tell-the-president-nigeria-is-dying-dele-momodu.

GOOD QUESTION.

OBJ, SOYINKA, AKEREDOLU, ALAFIN, AFENIFERE OHANEZE, ORISA37, ORUNTO27, FFK, FF, KANU ETCETERA ETCETERA HAVE ALL CHALLENGED THE PRESIDENCY TO NO AVAIL.

BUHARINOMICS IS COVID19 AND A DIARRHOEA ON NIGERIA.

OBAMA/SAUDI FRAMED RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY.

KERRY DELIVERED IT TO THE SULTAN, CHAIRMAN BOARD OF TRUSTEE OF MACBAN.

BUHARI IS THE FULCRUM FOR RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY.

IN OUR TRIPARTITE GOVERNMENT, THE HEADS OF THE EXECUTIVE AND THE JUDICIARY HAVE BEEN CERTIFIED TO HAVE DEMENTIA. HOW SAFE IS NIGERIA, A TRICYCLE, TO SPEED ON ONE BOLT JOINT?

AND NOW, THE SOUTH IS SERIOUSLY INVADED WITH SERIKI FULANIS AND MACBAN IN A DESPERATE MOVE BY THE FULANIS TO CONTROL NIGERIA. AND BUHARI, TINUBU ELRUFAI, NGIGE, AMAECHI, THE SULTAN, NW EMIRS ETCETERA ETCETERA ARE REVELLING IN ENDANGERING NIGERIA IN THIS FASHION.

AND THEY KEEP SAYING UNASHAMEDLY THAT THERE'S A GRASSING ROUTE FROM SOKOTO AND BORNO THROUGH LOKOJA AND JEBBA TO LAGOS AND THE CREEK.. WHO CREATED SUCH ROUTES OTHER THAN USMAN DAN FODIO AND HIS COHORTS INVADERS IN CRIME?

YOU'RE WONDERING WHO WILL TELL A DEMENTED MACBAN THAT NIGERIA IS DYING? IF THE LEGISLATURE, THE ONLY REMAINING LEG OF THE TRICYCLE, IS NOT DEMENTED, IT'S THE SAVING OPTION TO IMPEACH BUHARI AND TRY HIM FOR CRIMINAL INVASION OF NIGERIA AFTER .

ICC AT THE HAQUE IS ALREADY WAITING FOR THIS CASE.

SW PERSPECTIVES ONLY, WE ARE NOW AWAITING REACTIONS FROM TINUBU, Osinbajo, ATIKU AND SANWOOLU.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Not The Answer - Soyinka / Buhari - No Difference Between Boko Haram And Niger Delta Militants / Presidential Tribunal Bans Public Analysis Of Its Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.