Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,226 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) (23886 Views)

Soldier Beats Up Police Officer Controlling Traffic In Calabar (Video) / Why We Shot Abia Kidnappers In Their Private Parts – Nigerian Police / Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by jamace(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Indigenous miscreants are being dealt with by govt BUT foreign fulani herdsmen are raping, maiming and killing indigenous people yet going scot-free........What-a-gwan in this my country? angry
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by samuelson06(m): 11:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Viknat:
Ayade run turn rufai o. How hotel owner will take know a kidnappers guest?. My view is that all properties owned and used by these kidnappers should be demolished, not a place he lodged. That is a commercial building owned by non kidnapper

It's your responsibility to check how people patronize your business. But the love of money blinds many of us. Trust me, the management of that hotel knows the place was heavily used for evil activities but they kept quiet because of money. In business and life in general, you must learn to reject some opportunities. If you don't, some of them would come back to hunt you.

3 Likes

Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by hoha4life(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
How do you do a background check on a guest who came in say by 10pm needing a room to pass the night?
I honestly dont understand this. These hotels create jobs, pay taxes and contributes to the economy of the state.

What happens to sealing the place, fines and other soft penalties?

So sad,

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by SatanBoss: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
show proof na. show who they robbed etc
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by Ifebazz(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2021
He has a duty to know his customers (KYC).

Neddstark:
The way governors look for reasons to demolish other people's property in Nigeria shows that we are simply running a dictatorship in this country. The person who built this property might have no single idea that robbers are lodging in his hotel. So unfair.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by Rollins777(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Can they destroy 5 stars hotel if such cases happened?
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by tamunobello: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by Nigeriadondie1: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
wink2015:
PROFESSOR BEN AYADE.

YOU WILL BE ASSASINATED IN COLD BLOODED STYLE if you continue with this agbero style of justice.

DO NOT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED.

Your hot body is too much !
I will be glad to see it happen. Demolition is not the way to go.
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by Dansuqi: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
wink2015:
PROFESSOR BEN AYADE.

YOU WILL BE ASSASINATED IN COLD BLOODED STYLE if you continue with this agbero style of justice.

DO NOT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED.

Your hot body is too much !

What is your own that? This is what obi was doing in anambra to stop kidnappers.ayade just had to act,people tagged his govt as harbouring criminal elements.robbery and kidnapping was three much,he had to use drastic measures
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by Dansuqi: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

So robbery,kidnapping and killing is the way to go?
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by Dansuqi: 12:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigeriadondie1:

So robbery,kidnapping and killing is the way to go!
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by Dansuqi: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
hoha4life:
How do you do a background check on a guest who came in say by 10pm needing a room to pass the night?
I honestly dont understand this. These hotels create jobs, pay taxes and contributes to the economy of the state.

What happens to sealing the place, fines and other soft penalties?

So sad,

The hotel owner knows the late Kingsley very well.Kingsley has been staying in that hotel for over a month
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by Lightorder: 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:

You are right but what if the owner is abroad and has no idea that sometimes criminals lodge in his facility.
the business he knows nothing about everything that is related to it ,should be shutdown . The facility was not just used for once by the criminal,but repeatedly
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by Dansuqi: 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
collum:

this is one of the best thing the governor have done. I know the hotel personally, it is beyond hide out for criminals, also a place for fear inputs. The day I had a notorious criminal killed a young woman in hotel, slice her like bread was one of my most scared days.. The hotel is so hiden but have much patronages than hotels in cities

Gbam.I've been to the hotel.it is a dangerous place.it is owned by the youth leader of ikot omin community,hon saviour omin.he is one of those that empowered the late Kingsley.the area in which the hotel is called " one man country " is a dangerous place.

1 Like

Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by officialteemi(m): 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:

You are right but what if the owner is abroad and has no idea that sometimes criminals lodge in his facility.
the owner Na Criminal also..

Those guys don Too cause Wahala..
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by LordErrk: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Why can't this mumu people convert it to a police station or something, instead of destroying it?
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by Dannnirich(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:
The way governors look for reasons to demolish other people's property in Nigeria shows that we are simply running a dictatorship in this country. The person who built this property might have no single idea that robbers are lodging in his hotel. So unfair.

This is true!
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by hrykanu231(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:

I like the fact that you used "might", well, since he owns the place, let it be demolished. Atleast this will serve as a deterrent to others.

You can't even sleep with ur two eyes closed in this once peaceful city.
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by imran90(m): 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:
they have also send all the hotel workers back on the street.

2 Likes

Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by MrHighSea: 12:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wisebird22:
mehn if you only knew who this Kingsley was you would want his grave demolished... Kingsley was a terror..
I know the hotel, but I don't kw the Kingsley guy. I know several other bad goons sha.
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by imran90(m): 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Soon now the state govt will loss in court for illegal demolis or so. The current governor might not be in power again to pay for his stupid action.
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by shiwex: 1:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Is that so?

Then why call yourself an 'entrepreneur' if you don't have a grip on what actually goes on in your place of business from day to day?

Shows you will make a very poor proprietor. This excuse is not admissible or tenable in any way. It is rather flimsy to say the very least.

If we are to go by the contents of that post, the hotel was becoming a major problem to the inhabitants of the street where it was situated. If bringing it down was the route back to normalcy in that area, then dictatorship be hanged.

Besides, I believe there must have been a law backing such an action by the government otherwise, the injured party can exploit the angle of legal redress.

The owner ought to be more careful next time around with his other ventures so as to avoid similar dejavuesque occurrences in the future. From the very look of things, he wasn't really operating a business but an axis of evil

'nough said for now. But know this for sure; there can be no more excuses for certain bad behaviours.

NB: If the folks living on the street knew the goings-on in that hotel, then it shows that everything is common knowledge. The owner cannot, under such circumstances, claim not to know anything about it.

You're a fool... a big one. How on earth will you know who is staying in an hotel.....they can easily lie and say they are Mr A while they are not. Criminals lodge evrytime in hotels all over the world, does not mean they go and tear down the hotel...
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by oloyedewaris(m): 1:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
If na for North, we go dey hear different names, mtcheew
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by DECENCY3: 1:45pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kingsley the mighty man of valour is fallen. I heard he is a terror and everyone is scared of him
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by donnie(m): 1:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Neddstark:
They would have been adequately informed and told to eject the tenants before this time. This is assuming that the landlord wasn't aware which is quite unlikely.
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by 400billionman: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Is that so?

Then why call yourself an 'entrepreneur' if you don't have a grip on what actually goes on in your place of business from day to day?

Shows you will make a very poor proprietor. This excuse is not admissible or tenable in any way. It is rather flimsy to say the very least.

If we are to go by the contents of that post, the hotel was becoming a major problem to the inhabitants of the street where it was situated. If bringing it down was the route back to normalcy in that area, then dictatorship be hanged.

Besides, I believe there must have been a law backing such an action by the government otherwise, the injured party can exploit the angle of legal redress.

The owner ought to be more careful next time around with his other ventures so as to avoid similar dejavuesque occurrences in the future. From the very look of things, he wasn't really operating a business but an axis of evil

'nough said for now. But know this for sure; there can be no more excuses for certain bad behaviours.

NB: If the folks living on the street knew the goings-on in that hotel, then it shows that everything is common knowledge. The owner cannot, under such circumstances, claim not to know anything about it.

You have never built a house.

No blame you.

Demolition for harboring kidnappers.

Demolition for harboring sex workers.

Demolition for harboring strip club.

Demolition for hosting a sex party that never held.

Demolition for contravention of Covid 19 regulations, seriously you brought down a house for serving drinks to its customers.

Keep supporting evil, one day they will come and demolish your shop for selling pure water or biscuit to a 'suspected' kidnapper. That day it will be your word against their own. Why didn't you ask questions to find out if it was a kidnapper that wanted to purchase pure water from your kiosk ?

Stupid Nigerians... Holier than thou idiots.
Re: Cross River Demolishes Save Side Hotel Harbouring Kidnappers In Calabar (Video) by collum(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Dansuqi:

Gbam.I've been to the hotel.it is a dangerous place.it is owned by the youth leader of ikot omin community,hon saviour omin.he is one of those that empowered the late Kingsley.the area in which the hotel is called " one man country " is a dangerous place.

u really know the place my brother... I visit a friend around awara secondary school often times..We pray for peace in calabar

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India / Osun Poly, Iree Students Burn Down Medical Center Over Colleague's Death / Illegal Arrest: How 2 Young Men Were Rescued From The Hand Of SARS In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.