Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Black Race Remains Hopeless, As Nigeria Remains One Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Black Race Remains Hopeless, As Nigeria Remains One Unit (1639 Views)

"How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari / Reasons Why Nigeria Remains Underdeveloped / Hunger Level Falls In Nigeria, Remains Alarming In Africa- IFPRI Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Black Race Remains Hopeless, As Nigeria Remains One Unit by alex101(m): 5:10am On Apr 04, 2011
Most nigerians are dreamers. Nigerians are the only set of humans who believe that miraculously, they can achieve greatness by just praying to God. Most nigerians believe in lies- they believe that if they can just hold on to a lie for so long, it will become the truth. This is the more reason why the most naive set of humans on earth (nigerians) had held/continue to hold on to the biggest lie ever known to mankind for 50 yrs,,,,,,and yes, that biggest lie is nigeria. Even Awolowo knew it, hence his referral to the nigerian dungeon as "a mere geographical expression"
Now comes the real deal, the black race as we know it today is at the 'bottom of food chain'. The only way for blacks to earn respect in the world is if they are involved in some kind of heavy machinery, technological, industrial, and military manufacturing. This feat I believe can only be achieved by a black nation in Africa (don't even say south africa b'cos it's not a 100% black nation). I strongly believe that nigeria needs to be let go,,,,,it's time to "downsize" cool I believe that one of the nations that would emerge from the carcass of the nigerian dungeon will make the black race proud,,,,,,it will be to blacks what china is to Asians. My friends, the time is now. We don't have another 50 yrs to waste. We can't continue doing thesame thing and expect a different result.

"LET US MOVE APART AND SURVIVE, UNLESS WE PREISH IN A COLLISION"- One of the most important quotes from the Aburi accord (1967)
Re: The Black Race Remains Hopeless, As Nigeria Remains One Unit by Thirst4Lif: 7:33am On Apr 04, 2011
The only way for blacks to earn respect in the world is if they are involved in some kind of heavy machinery, technological, industrial, and military manufacturing.

A good plan. And one best achieved by those Nigerians who left home for universities
around the world returning to Nigeria.

How likely would they be to do so? From the reading I've done it seems these individuals
don't have a great desire to return to their homeland.

(1) (Reply)

Acn Ngige Won Anambra Senatorial Seat / Balarabe Musa To Jonathan: You’re Not Fit To Tackle Boko Haram / Senators, Reps tear N5000 note into pieces … ask Jonathan to stop CBN governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.