Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday (24214 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by envoymedia: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2021
House On The Rock pastor, Paul Adefarasin marks his birthday today and his wife Ifeanyi sent him beautiful words to celebrate him, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of her husband on her Instagram handle, Ifeanyi wrote;

"My Dearest Adeolu,

January 25 will forever be a special day to me, Adebola, Alvin and Alexander, because creation was gifted with you and in turn, we were also gifted with you. You were:
Born Special
Born a blessing
Born to inspire, lead, motivate, and empower
Born to serve, care and encourage
Born to nurture
Born to love and be loved
Born to be exceptional
Born to be my king

Thank you for being a phenomenal man, husband, father, inspiration, pastor, visionary, spiritual father, encourager and coach.

Amidst the recent happenings the world over in the last few weeks, I remain deeply grateful to the Lord for blessing humanity with you and blessing you with yet another year of many more decades to come, and I pray that you have a happy birthday with many happy returns as you truly deserve it.

With love and a grateful heart

Enjoy this new season @pauladefarasin

#birthday #pauladefarasin #celebration #january #icon #impact #blessing #love #family #joy #hotr #pastor #leader"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKcgReTBKPG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by adadike(f): 9:24am On Jan 25, 2021
Happy birthday sir! Thank you Aunty Ify for celebrating your king. Igbo beauty to the world!

16 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by Mikenuelmike: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Happy birthday to you, sir..

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by Timblogga: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Forever young soft pastor couples. Some of his mates at this age, de don de wear perforated lace up and down with their wives tying wrapper, buba and one big giant canopy gele.

30 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by Racoon(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Sweet couple.See our beautiful sister with our handsome inlaw.HBD pastor.More fruitful years of life and ministry.
#GodBlessHOTR.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by kennyz247(m): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
happy birthday papa, God bless your new age...
looking still young and elegant..
Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by airsaylongcome: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hbd
Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by dayleke: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Happy Birthday MOG
Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by Limeyoade: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Happy birthday to you
Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by naylor(f): 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Happy Birthday
Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by Deserea: 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Humble man of God!
Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by jubangha(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
happy birthday sir
Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by oranget(m): 12:15pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ikorodureporta's friend. Happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by MrOjay1(m): 12:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
One of the very few clergymen not to have been embroiled in sex scandal

9 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
From all of us @[/b] : Happy Birthday Man of God.

Pastor Paul, More anointing to you in Jesus name.
One of Nigeria's Finest.

[b]The Church is Marching on and the Gates of Hell Shall Not Prevail.

Love is beautiful, when you are with the right person. kiss kiss kiss
#BeautifulCouple

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by Cholls(m): 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
My brothers this topic made me reminds me the lyrics to Fela's song that says. 'Pastors wife na him dey fine pass'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by Abigirlsuen: 12:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
see LOVE....... it's Igbo and Yoruba we are talking about here wink, yet some children and empty-headed adults of hate will not allow us be happy with ourselves here on Nairaland. They always make it look like war and they will still type happy birthday without realizing that it's Igbo and Yoruba family.
Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by Omezif(m): 12:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
We pray for more power, zeal, vigour, agility to God to grant to this pastor to enable him proceed in his ministratiom work ahead. Happy birthday to him.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by nohalti: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Happy Birthday sir and God bless you richly.
Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by Fayapib814: 12:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nice yo
Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by stayclearofme: 12:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
kennyz247:
happy birthday Mama, God bless your new age...
looking still young and elegant..
if na footballer now,she for still dey claim 28 years aswear.....
You dey read with open eyes at all?

5 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 25, 2021
happy birthday sir
they just look so good together....
happiness should never be far from this family . Amen
Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by Demnosend: 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fresh man
Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by money121(m): 12:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hbd
Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2021
Timblogga:
Forever young soft pastor couples. Some of his mates at this age, de don de wear perforated lace up and down with their wives tying wrapper, buba and one big giant canopy gele.
Perforated lace grin grin cheesy
I just like this pastor and his wife. No scandal.

7 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by Nollynwa1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
Happy Birthday sir.. more life and grace! Thanks for being a blessing to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi, Paul Adefarasin's Wife Celebrates Him On His 58th Birthday by ikorodureporta: 12:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
oranget:
Ikorodureporta's friend. Happy birthday

cheesy grin

that moloch-worshipping illuminati morraphuckka cheesy

cheesy cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/6367572/house-rock-projects-image-owl

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Submission Is Not Weakness - Pastor David Ibiyeomie (video) / Don't Be Deceived, Everyone Has A Weakness / Signs A Person Loves Money Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.