Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions (84579 Views)

Apostle Suleman Sues Pastor Mike Davids For N5 Billion As IGP Orders Arrest / Pastor Mike Davids Sues Apostle Suleman For N2 Billion / Faith Edeko Denies Sleeping With Apostle Suleman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by PissfulProtester: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2021
The Inspector - General of Police, Mohammed Adamu, has ordered a probe of the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries International, Apostle Johnson Suleman, for allegedly sleeping with the wife of Pastor Mike Davids, threatening his life and denying him access to his children.

The woman Apostle Suleman is accused of sleeping with is known as Pastor Faith Edeko , who heads the Abuja branch of Omega Fire Ministries in Utako while her husband, Pastor Davids, has left the church.
The IGP conveyed the order in a letter addressed to the Deputy Inspector - General of Police, Force Intelligence Bureau , Garki , dated January 5, 2021 .

The letter , with reference number CB : 7000 /IGP . SEC /ABJ / Vol. 515 /561 , was signed by the Principal Staff Officer II to the Inspector -General of Police, ACP Iliya Doma .

The letter is sequel to a petition written by V . C Ezenagu & Associates on behalf of the aggrieved Pastor Davids who accused Apostle Suleman of threat to life and preventing him from seeing his three children .

The police letter is titled , ‘ Re : Criminal Petition Against Apostle Johnson Suleman for Enticement of a Married Woman ; Adultery ; Unlawful Criminal Restraint to Access Children and Threat to Life ’ .

The letter reads in part, “ I attach herewith a copy of a letter dated December 30 , 2020 with its attachments received from V . C Ezenagu & Associates on the above underlined subject . The Inspector - General of Police directs that you treat. Accept the assurances of my esteemed regards please . ”

In the petition he sent to the IG , Davids said he met Apostle Suleman in 2003 while he was in school . He said they became very close and he was eventually ordained a pastor of Omega Fire Ministries on June 9, 2006 by Apostle Suleman and served the church for over 15 years before his exit in 2019 . He attached his pastoral certificate with licence number 125 to the petition .

In three videos posted on Instagram on Sunday , the aggrieved pastor accused Suleman of sleeping with his wife and destroying his marriage .

Davids , who wept in the videos , said he began a relationship with his wife in secondary school and they courted for about 11 years before marriage.

He said in 2008 he introduced his wife – who was still his fiancée at the time – to Apostle Suleman whom he regarded as his spiritual father and she told him that Suleman had been making advances at her and once invited her to Reliance Hotel , Benin , but he never regarded it as anything serious .

The aggrieved pastor said things finally began to go downhill when he was posted to Osun State in 2010 shortly after the birth of their daughter , Michelle, in November 2009 .

The petitioner said Apostle Suleman was setting up a gospel television station and then said he would need the assistance of his wife who was an employee of NTA .

He said it was during the visits to Apostle Suleman that he eventually slept with his wife but what made it more painful was that the act was done in the presence of their child .

Davids said , “ My wife was a staffer with NTA Iruekpen , so Apostle Suleman reached out to her that they will need her to build Celebration TV and Rhema for Living . She would have to shuttle between Osun State and Auchi .

“She came back from Auchi to Osun State and said she wanted to talk to me that her conscience was pricking her . I asked what was it and she said that while in Auchi, Apostle Suleman lodged her at Uyi Grand Hotel and he came there and slept with her .

“ And the moment she said that , the first thing that came to my mind was my daughter . I asked where was Michelle when this happened and she said Michelle was on the bed , pushed aside and I asked , ‘ You mean you slept with a man with my daughter on the bed ?’ . I had to let it go because there was nobody I could tell and I couldn ’ t fight with Apostle Suleman … I forgave her but the amorous relationship continued . One thing I know is that my wife was hypnotised . This is not the woman I got married to , who I knew for 11 years . ”

Davids said his relationship with Apostle Suleman soon turned sour and he was suspended but after the suspension was lifted , he refused to return and then started receiving threats from Apostle Suleman.
He alleged that when he left the church in July 2019 , his wife started to fight with him and then his wife left the house with their three children and they relocated to Abuja .

The pastor said though estranged , he and his wife remain married because their marriage has not been dissolved by a competent court .

Davids said , “ Apostle Suleman has given her a branch of the church in Utako , Abuja to head without permission. I am calling on Pastor David Oyedepo , Pastor Paul Enenche, Pastor Enoch Adeboye , Pastor Margaret Idahosa , CAN , PFN .

“ Apostle Suleman has damaged my life . I have not seen my wife and children for two years and Apostle Suleman says if I ever go near them , he will have me taken out . I have a video where he said he will make me disappear . I don ’ t want to lose my life . ”

However, his wife, Pastor Faith Edeko , in a video described her husband's allegations as cheap blackmail , adding that it was the petitioner that abandoned the marriage and when her relatives reached out to him , he refused to return home .
She said the ordeal affected her health and she even contemplated suicide but her son stopped her .

Pastor Edeko , who wept in the video, said she never slept with Apostle Suleman, adding that she did not even have easy access to him .

She said , “ There are recordings which I will upload . You told my brothers that I would crawl in the gutters . I told them not to do anything to you, that you are still the father of my kids . At some point , I contemplated suicide . I had written my suicide note , I had bought sniper because I could not fathom how I would live life in so much pain. I won ’ t drag you because of my children … you have done too much and it is enough. I am not hypnotised . I am not under a spell. ”

She said she did not abandon her marriage. Rather , it was her husband who abandoned the family and even demanded a refund of her bride price from her family .

She said , “ I don ’ t know what you hope to achieve , I don ’ t know who paid you but the only thing I will say is haven ’ t you done enough? Are you not tired of flogging someone’ s daughter in pain?

“ You left me in Kano . You called me on a certain day that you were going to leave the marriage. I thought you were bluffing . I called my people and they can testify . My elder brother called you from the UK . You told them you were leaving the marriage . My elder brother told me you were bluffing .

“ I remember I begged you and then I got to the office and I collapsed , according to what my principal said because I found myself in the hospital . ”

She said that no one was preventing Pastor Davids from seeing his children , adding that he lived in the same city with them but had refused to visit .

Attempts to reach Apostle Suleman proved abortive as his telephone line indicated that it was switched off . A text message was not responded to .

However , Resident Pastor , Omega Fire ministry, Headquarters , Joseph Iyare , who responded on behalf of Apostle Suleman in a terse text message , said Pastor Davids is “ frustrated by his own evil deeds ”.

https://punchng.com/police-probe-apostle-suleman-for-allegedly-sleeping-with-pastors-wife/

Attachment:
Suleman, Faith and Davids

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by zeuss: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2021
God will fight for his own.

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by RedPanthar: 11:56am On Jan 25, 2021
You will be quick to commit an error if you take sides in tales like these. One thing for sure is every tale bearer is the hero in their own story.

I jump and pass. Na only God go judge.

God help us. Una go dey alright

Never judge a tale hearing just one side of the story. Remember how one woman went to a wedding venue and claimed she was wedded to a certain man for 17 years who was the groom triggering emotions left right and centre but after a few days the man came out to say they were separated and that qualifies him the right to remarry

Before you judge a tale, allow it seamer, then different actors in the play will arise, then shall the real truth prevail. Until then, everyone is a hero I'm their own story.

I side with Apostle Suleiman for the moment sha. grin

Argue with ya phone

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by PissfulProtester: 11:57am On Jan 25, 2021
This is another one!!!

Waiting for those who will never see anything evil in what their men of "god" do.

This man has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he is equally good in bed as he is on the pulpit swindling people.

If only dicks can talk and won't lie,.. I bet you, the confessions from the dick of this Pastor will make a p0rnstar bow for him.

161 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by jesusjnr1: 11:59am On Jan 25, 2021
Something we all should know is that whatever evil we do here on Earth, even though we are able to successfully hide it from men, one day it would be revealed.

Mark 4:22-23 (KJV)

For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.
If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

So let's not be more concerned about what men know but what God knows, because God is surely watching us and seeing everything we do, even those things that men can't see, and one day we would give account of all of them.

God bless.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by dawnomike(m): 12:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
We are busy at the moment with Fulani herdsmen matter... All I know is someone is lying and the other is saying the truth.

#Focus

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by BabbanBura(m): 12:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 12:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ending Fulani terrorism is at the front Burner now.
Suleiman carry your dick go elsewhere fest!

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by ouzo1(m): 12:05pm On Jan 25, 2021
Na Puna go kill this Apostle las las..

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 25, 2021
Only God knows the real facts...

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Bari22: 12:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
From Daniella Okeke and now this sad

Apostle toto go kill u there

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by extol1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
it is only God that know the true.

I jump and pass

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Fiscus105(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
For men who always says, they only need to focus on making money but ignore chats, communication ,link and advances, between their wives and other men, this will serve as big lesson for them.

Woman! No matter her education ,exposure or even virtuousness, needs to be tutored, reorientated and monitoring, if husband doesn't want to end like pastor David or Tunde Thomas

The early man knows that women WET at sight of money and fame, the better its.

Pastor David was supposed to have found way to pull apart Suleiman immediately his wife told him about his advances. But still gave her express permission to work in Suleiman television station.

Working closely with Suleiman for months would present big chance for him to melt her heart completely,

Any woman that says he doesn't want to go out with a man, but keeps listening to his advances and sweet talks, is bound to fall yakata

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Righteousness2(m): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
As long as you are innocent,

If GOD be For you, no one can be against you.

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by PissfulProtester: 1:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
If GOD be For you, no one can be against you.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by ikorodureporta: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
cheesy grin Pastors even get more sex scandals for Naija pass every other class of people

13 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
He said in 2008 he introduced his wife – who was still his fiancée at the time – to Apostle Suleman whom he regarded as his spiritual father and she told him that Suleman had been making advances at her and once invited her to Reliance Hotel , Benin , but he never regarded it as anything serious .

He said it was during the visits to Apostle Suleman that he eventually slept with his wife but what made it more painful was that the act was done in the presence of their child .
This is a very serious allegation right here.
We need to listen to the other 2 parties involved before we go on.
Only foolish people jump into what they know nothing about and start running their mouths like leaking taps.

We Rise!

CaptainFM1:
Ok, Apostle Suleman we the social media will not judge or come to conclusion yet, but we give you one week to respond to this weighty allegations before otherwise your silence may hold true. Thence we shall call you out as we did to others.

Remember social media is where your life history can be documented even for the 100th generations.
Words of another wise member of Nairaland.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by TriCee: 1:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Chai, another one!

It's not easy to be a public figure o, any small shifting of pant, fiam! You're in the news and at the mercy of Nigerians grin

This one go dey interesting, pastor to pastor. wink

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by NoFap123: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
I would wait to hear both sides before I comment.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by bolaayenimo: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
They will say APC sponsored the pastor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by XXLMANDIGO: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
shocked

Did he also get in from behind? tongue

Ghen Ghen something cheesy

This 2021 is a Premium Drama Year. 2020 got nothing on it. I swear.
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
See Gobe..

Vagina people doing damage to great men of God since the time of Adam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Romanoff(f): 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
na wa o.
One thing I know is that, the Nigerian court is not the place to unearth the truth, and it is not the place to get justice. Only monetized and overly expensive debates go on in a court.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by Elzakzaky: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
I fear who no fear woman cool

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by autonomous22: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
DJ KLAD ..."IT'S ANOTHER ONE "
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by specialmati(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin grin grin so what did he want me to do
Re: Apostle Suleman Had Sex With Faith Edeko, My Wife - Pastor Mike Davids Petitions by TheStranger: 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Apostle Johnson Suleiman and toto matter again?

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Withdraws Support For Apostle Suleman After Alleged New Evidence Emerges / Then Vs Now; Deborah's Family From Grass To Grace(pictures) / Social Distancing At MFM Church In Aba Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.