Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

United State Of America Has Started Again And This Time Is Too Bad - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / United State Of America Has Started Again And This Time Is Too Bad (1509 Views)

Burkina Faso Suspends BBC, Voice Of America For Two Weeks / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes / Burundi Bans BBC, Voice Of America For Spreading 'Fake News' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United State Of America Has Started Again And This Time Is Too Bad by Basoenewokoma(m): 12:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
E shock you, the corona virus pandemic in USA finally the numbers has increased to 419. Trouble dey here ooh I been won leave Nigeria go there but my mind don changed.

Re: United State Of America Has Started Again And This Time Is Too Bad by sunboy(m): 12:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Where are those that said CNN stop showing that Covid statistics??

2 Likes

Re: United State Of America Has Started Again And This Time Is Too Bad by Basoenewokoma(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
sunboy:
I believe they are watching too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United State Of America Has Started Again And This Time Is Too Bad by TANID(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
419 REALLY GAT ME LAUGH cheesy
the truth remain that covid-19 is real

3 Likes

Re: United State Of America Has Started Again And This Time Is Too Bad by Basoenewokoma(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
TANID:
419 REALLY GAT ME LAUGH cheesy

the truth remain that covid-19 is real
no doubt that covid -19 is real my dear but some times it looks very funny
Re: United State Of America Has Started Again And This Time Is Too Bad by TANID(m): 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Basoenewokoma:
no doubt that covid -19 is real my dear but some times it looks very funny
you're On Point

1 Like

Re: United State Of America Has Started Again And This Time Is Too Bad by emae009(m): 2:11pm On Jan 25, 2021
sunboy:

the likes of bn365.

(1) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Russian Bombardment Of Ukrainian Citys / The Dirty Ruler, Egyptians’ Demand And The U.s Response / Joseph Kabila Has Been Sworn In for the DRC, even though election was rigged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.