Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. (51325 Views)

Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
We should do everything possible to stave off this crisis and stop beating the drums of war before it reaches a crescendo.

God why have you cursed us with Tinubu?
So the people resisting being killed are the ones beating the drums of war?

Because una still Wan steal money from Nigeria?
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by adeadeyera(m): 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
nosiebaba:
Tinubu don do shit sha
Don't get distracted. Tinubu is a thief.

4 Likes

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by lagosrd: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2021
And so fucking what? . nobody should take this set of APC miscrests serious oo. Awon ole abaluje

1 Like

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Odidigboigbo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2021
citygarden:
What people don’t understand about Tinubu is that he loves south west people than all this Afenifere stuff. He believes to use wealth of a state to develop another state as longer as southwest remains a regional party. But his vision is being driven back by his boys he plot in some positions to make things work, instead they go for their own agenda. Like Fayemi, Akeredolu, Fashola, to mention few. He can sacrifice his life for someone struggles. Someone can’t be good in all aspects without having one or two dirty deals. No one is perfect, even our pastors and Alfa. Talk less of politicians. Is only God a lot of sacrifices he has made for the south west which people don’t even know, until when he is dead.
He did not special but rather a political business man. Did you bother to ask yourself his ROI after speeding his money on each occasion? This is the man you guys want us to make our president so that he can be in Boudillion and impose a governor for Borno state, never.

1 Like

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by luvmijeje(f): 4:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
BreconHills:

Being in the government is completely different to being able to enforce ones point of view. How may people from the south have the power to influence security matters. It is entirely the yoruba way to show the mailed fist and to speak of rapprochement at the same time. The yoruba will always present you eith a way to change your mind gracefully and not appear defeated. Yorubas are first a political people before being a military people. They always make time their friend. While talks go on they are not sitting on their hands.

Read it against the backdrop I have provided and you will see the carrot and stick. Anyone who expects the yoruba to hurtle into violence without calculating cost and possibilities is either not yoruba or is a young blood yet to learn the ways of this ancient civilization.

You all still don't get it. The people are being terrorise by the herders. The non-criminal herders are trampling on the people's farm while the criminal among them are kidnapping and raping our people.

Despite it, the Governors refuse to do nothing. Absolutely nothing. Rather the herders are the one controlling our political elites. If they are not being control, we would have heard of this issue a long time. This issue has been happening a long time and they refuse to use their position to help the people all because of their political ambition.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by sulaak(m): 4:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Tinubu has made change impossible in Lagos, yet he is preaching the beauty of democracy. A common thief that gave us four time failure called Buhari.

“Igboho,”!Tinubu said, “ I have heard a lot about your bravery . The Ekiti people have suffered too long under the rule of PDP. They are looking for change. I learnt you have been hired to make this impossible. I have invited you to plead with you to allow the poll to be conducted peacefully. If after that the PDP wins fine. If the ACN wins, all well and good”.

Tinubu went on and on lecturing him on the beauty of democracy and unencumbered electoral process. By the time Tinubu finished with him, he became sober and contrite. “ Baba”, he said, “ I have heard you and I am pleased with what you have said. Whatever you want me to do I will do even though I have collected money from the other side”

1 Like

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Seun360(m): 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Who is this Sunday Igboho sef?

1 Like

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Petacephas: 4:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Lie lie fake write up. Painting Tinubu saint while painting Oghoho a tug. This writer has been bought. EFCC oya do your work.

3 Likes

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by complexBoss12: 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
luvmijeje:

He has that occasional conscience you can appeal to. Let those who can rein in the herders do so and make the forests and highways safe again. Let farmers be able to carry out their occupation without fear of kidnap , murder and rape. Let us find a modern and permanent solution to this issue of itinerant herding that pitches a group of Nigerians against the other. Let us not ethnicize criminality. A criminal is a criminal and a crime is a crime whether perpetrated by Fulani, Yoruba , Igbo, Ijaw , Junkun, Bachama or Ibariba.

The bolded above is what blinded you into thinking this is not a Pr job and simultaneously a smear job. Let me disabuse your mind with three questions.

Is the person who wrote the article not in the ruling party? Are they not part of the government turning blind eyes to what's going on? If the people who are in the ruling party don't have solution, is it you or me that will have solution?
Sense will not kill you my man. Anybody who understands that for exactly what it is, a disguised smear campaign, is definitely sensible.

2 Likes

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by drLammy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
seunmsg:

WTF!!!
Baba Adedibu na mad man I swear grin grin grin

Lol

I once heard he ask one of his thugs to take up a political post and that one said Baba I don't know book o, Then Baba asked someone to bring a book in which he then ask the thug what is this? The thug replied, a Book
Then Baba said and you say you don't know book.

That man na Real Nigga

3 Likes

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Olatomiwami(m): 5:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
mike8804:
we are rule by mafians, that's why it's difficult to make Nigeria great

U said it all, we still have a long way to go I swear.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Olatomiwami(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
lamentor78:
Have you ever seen a freedom fighter coming from an ex banker or ex CEO ,it must be someone on the street that understand the pain of people , so you guys should stop telling us Igboho is a political thug ,he is now more that that ....

Tell them oh, Soro Soke gang are not ready yet, politics is not for Lilly livered oh
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Mike008(m): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
Simply put; the highest bidder won.
Returning the money he took from PDP and refusing a golden handshake from Tinubu was a far more honourable thing to do.

1 Like

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by eyinola: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
seunmsg:

Sadly, the same people he did all the shit for are now doing everything possible to bring him down. Imagine the extent he went to get Fayemi elected. Winning election o be play play o.
imagine paying for all the hotels in Ekiti cool
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Neyomickey1: 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
yorubarere:

Learn to read. He is not battering his image. He is promoting it with wisdom.
Kudos to you. I love it when someone can read what is not written and decipher the real gist.

1 Like

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Modarun(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2021
Since this Sunday Igboho dude is nw the darling of the SW folks, trust BMC Bourdilon to sha link him to Tinubu to chore up dwindling fortunes. Reminds me of all the "THE BUHARI I KNOW" Horse s#!t articles Lagos - Ibadan express way brown envelop press conjured and shoved down SW & nigerian folks throats prior to the 2015 elections. Next another one will post about how Tinubu personally paid Sunday Igbohos children's school fees while he was on a Odua mission wink , like they told us hw GMB only uses 1 satchet of Milo for breakfast and hw his driver and cook are Igbos. Una no dey tire ni? person wey never cross Niger Bridge or visit kaduna, but knows Buhari. abegi make I hear word jor.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Simbrixton(m): 5:17pm On Jan 25, 2021
Igbos would be happy instead of us to team up
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by biomedixexcel(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
See ow our politicians have institutionized thuggery and even make them demi gods. Give me power, I will wipe them out

1 Like

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Olatomiwami(m): 5:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
Modarun:
Since this Sunday Igboho dude is nw the darling of the SW folks, trust BMC Bourdilon to sha link him to Tinubu to chore up dwindling fortunes. Reminds me of all the "THE BUHARI I KNOW" Horse s#!t articles Lagos - Ibadan express way brown envelop press conjured and shoved down SW & nigerian folks throats prior to the 2015 elections. Next another one will post about how Tinubu personally paid Sunday Igbohos children's school fees while he was on a Odua mission wink , like they told us hw GMB only uses 1 satchet of Milo for breakfast and hw his driver and cook are Igbos. Una no dey tire ni? person wey never cross Niger Bridge or visit kaduna, but knows Buhari. abegi make I hear word jor.

I beg stop castigating Tinubu, Igboho is alive to refute the write up
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by bigjj: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Ojudu is a betrayal. All his editorial garbage is an attempt to pollute the good work of Sunday Igboho. He should be old enough to know that everybody has his/her own past.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by RexTramadol1: 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2021
Freestainworld:
This story is not complete because they didn't tell us how much Tinubu paid Igboho during the whole saga, you can't tell me he did all that for free, Tinubu just became the highest bidder that night, the reason Sunday Igboho backed down.

Golden handshake said it all
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Olatomiwami(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
festacman:

Gani Adams won't be happy with you.

That Are Onakakanfo is a misplaced title on that money monger, heardmen are roaming freely in Yoruba land, and we said we have Are.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Neyomickey1: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
GamalNasser:
This shouldn't have been released ...now we know it's Tinubu that made Igboho a rich man and now we also know Tinubu is behind him at the moment ...
Tinubu didn’t make Sunday rich. Igboho has been Baba Adedibu’s boy before transferring to Ladoja and Oyinlola. Even Seyi Makinde used his ‘service ‘ during the last Oyo election and also, Sunday is one of Seyi’s entourage during the last Kogi election before trailer pass through them.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Olatomiwami(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Is like na cartels de rule naija oo grin Is like na cartels de rule naija oo

From the time immemorial.
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by GamalNasser: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
Neyomickey1:

Tinubu didn’t make Sunday rich. Igboho has been Baba Adedibu’s boy before transferring to Ladoja and Oyinlola. Even Seyi Makinde used his ‘service ‘ during the last Oyo election and also, Sunday is one of Seyi’s entourage during the last Kogi election before trailer pass through them.

So you believe that deal was consumated without Money ? cheesy
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Freemasonry: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2021
This writer cleverly and conveniently forgot to tell us how his own party hired and used their thugs, or does he want us to believe that they won the election fair and square?

That is the beauty of telling your story, it allows you to omit your own bad parts, and amplify another’s shortcomings.
If you control the narrative, you control everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by Otuegbe: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
luvmijeje:

He has that occasional conscience you can appeal to. Let those who can rein in the herders do so and make the forests and highways safe again. Let farmers be able to carry out their occupation without fear of kidnap , murder and rape. Let us find a modern and permanent solution to this issue of itinerant herding that pitches a group of Nigerians against the other. Let us not ethnicize criminality. A criminal is a criminal and a crime is a crime whether perpetrated by Fulani, Yoruba , Igbo, Ijaw , Junkun, Bachama or Ibariba.

The bolded above is what blinded you into thinking this is not a Pr job and simultaneously a smear job. Let me disabuse your mind with three questions.

Is the person who wrote the article not in the ruling party? Are they not part of the government turning blind eyes to what's going on? If the people who are in the ruling party don't have solution, is it you or me that will have solution?
you get sense no be small
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by yorubarere: 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
Neyomickey1:

Kudos to you. I love it when someone can read what is not written and decipher the real gist.
Thanks Baba
Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by kayjay69(m): 5:44pm On Jan 25, 2021
I struggle to understand the essence of this write up by Ex-Senator Babafemi Ojudu. If it is to paint Chief Sunday Igboho as nothing more than a political thug for hire, then every so-called leader who has hired him is nothing more than an opportunistic prostitute.

Make no mistake, I do not support Chief Igboho's way of life and how he made his money and rose to fame. But who are these politicians to point to him as a thug, are these not the same politicians that made him into who/what he is? Our eyes need remain firmly on the real issue at hand, terrorist herdsmen have infiltrated Southwest Nigeria (same as other regions in the country) and are kidnapping, killing, raping, pillaging innocent lives. Prior till now, the story used to be someone stole their cow that is why they do these things, right now no one is even talking about that and they are still doing these things.

What Chief Sunday Igboho is doing is not borne out of any political motivation. The events described above happened in his own village, if he does not speak up or do something about it, then he is not a real man. What Yoruba politicians (and every other politician) don't seem to realise is, the events unfolding will force them to come out plain and pick a side, they cannot sit on the fence. It is either they love the Fulani more than they love their own people or vice versa.

Reading Junaid Muhammed's interview earlier one thing stood clear, we were all conned into believing that somehow there is are good people amongst the Fulani, somehow YarAdua was amongst such people, sorry to announce there is no good Fulani. YarAdua and Buhari were the ones who setup Miyetti Allah Allah the purpose which we now are seeing unfolding before our very own eyes. There is nothing good in someone who wants to conquer my people and take my ancestral land by force. I have watched several interviews granted by the media and I can tell you certainly Miyetti Allah leadership know exactly who these killer herdsmen are. They are the ones giving them to directives to do these things.

It would be stupid for the Yoruba race to continue down this path of naivety. We cannot rely on the lies being peddling by our own politicians, we must arm ourselves and be prepared to lay down our lives to defend our fatherland. The priorities of the Yoruba leadership class (political, traditional and religious) is obviously different from the priorities of the average Yoruba man. I think that is as clear as day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. by PigTormentor: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2021
[s]
luvmijeje:
Awon Olote!!!!! E ma te!!!!

The smear campaign have started. Whether he was an ex-thug or not is irrelevant. What are the Governors doing about the herders terrorising our people?

Your failure to enforce laws is the reason your smear campaign will fail.

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / Meet Mariya Mahmoud Bunkure, The New Ministerial Nominee Who Replaced Shetty / Tinubu With His Grand Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.