Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen (34498 Views)

Observers Say Presidential Election In Ekiti Is One Of Nigeria's Best / Ekiti Is Indebted To Tinubu And Will Repay With Votes, Says Governor Oyebanji / Ekiti Is A State Of Professors Not Illiterates..Voters Say No To Vote Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Macphenson: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2021
helinues:

Don't we have state laws?

Didn't out politicians made campaign promises of securing our land? undecided undecided

Please who controls the army, police, civil defence, DSS, customs etc

When you answer that question, you know who the buck stops on his table.

Tell the disaster of a president you elected that the Nation is burning. He should sit his lazy ass up and put the Nation in order.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Grace001: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
He should give them portion of land in his father’s land for them to settle.

Fayemi is playing safe for his 2023 presidential ambition. Useless leaders

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by helinues: 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
Macphenson:

Please who controls the army, police, civil defence, DSS, customs etc

When you answer that question, you know who the buck stops on his table.

Tell the disaster of a president you elected that the Nation is burning. He should sit his lazy ass up and put the Nation in order.

Are the states which are not having serious security challenges have access to all what you listed without having FG's go ahead?
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by adonisuwa(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
It is better to keep your mouth shut.
The problem with most of the southern political leaders is you fail to realise the f**king reality before us. While you keep seeing yourself as a Nigerian, These fulani/Norther see themselves as Northerners. The level of Nepotism and Tribalism is this government is not enough message abi.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by annyz: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2021
AlfaB:
One nigeria Igbos. Shebi na these people you wan form united south with?

Betrayal have been running in their DNA.
No be today ëstart

U don't carry their matter on the head but shoulder.

U eat with them with long spoon.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Tulsaguy: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We deceive ourselves alot in this country!!

Fayemi you are a good man... But this is beyond you!!

As a Fulani man I just can't stop blaming Miyetti Allah.

How much did the south west governors gave them today is what I don't know...they just issue statement and settled the matter just like that!!

What of our people that were attacked??

It's time we modernize Grazing!! It's time to upgrade our business!!

one cow Cost not less than 300k it's time to upgrade the cow Bussiness and increase the prizes! We need to add value to our business!!

Cow business and oil business is the most lucrative business in Africa!!

The south said they don't want herdsmen in their region... we must clear all our people from their region!!

I am very very disappointed in MACBAN!!

Dear Governor of ondo state if u fail to eject herdsmen from your region then shame on you!!

If u fail to carry out your threat of chasing herdsmen out of your state then you're a bloody coward!!

Herdsmen just need to leave the south... I don't just know the kind of useles leaders we have in MACBAN...

So they're comfortable with all these media stereotypes!!

They're OK with how every crime in the south being directed to herdsmen??

All the robbers, skull miners, fraudsters, rapists, cultists, criminals in the south have metaphorsed to herdsmen!

Shame on Political MACBAN for collecting bribe from the governors just to issue one useles statement!!

Shame on kiruwa!!

Dear south west Governors.... Eject all herdsmen from your region!!

So that there will be no Herdsmen to trouble your peace!!

Carry out your threat and don't be cowards!!

We don want Fulani terrorists again......eat your cows all alone....who cares. Cows isn't the only meat.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
AroleOduduwa2:

Your comment lacks cohesion.

You lack comprehension.
My comment can be summarised as thus:

The ultimatum will never yield any result since it will never change anything.
Hence no need to celebrate until government take serious action.
Politicians are simply using your brain.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Lee99: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
AlfaB:
Afonja will always be afonja
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by BigDick70inch(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2021
I'm a Yoruba Oo...
Presently living in Ekiti.....
U all shouldn't take the words of this impotent/castrated male goat to heart......
He's a joker....

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Governor Fayemi has been in possessed with the Spirit of Afonja. He has shown that he is a descendant

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by freshvine(f): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2021
Yorruoba governors meeting with a terrorist organization as announced by the World powers, what's a bad time to be a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by ipobarethieves: 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
angry.Chai! Ekiti kete angry. FAYOSE,Oshoko sad.Thunder fire Fayemi there angry

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by johnnychuks(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
this politicians are cousin more harm than good! what type of statement is this?
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by GidiCars: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
vincentjk:
Let me say something here, if the killings and kidnapping and all the atrocities fulanis are committing in the south west end in 5years time call me a fool.

In 15years time yorubas wouldn't even have a say anymore as they'll be dominated left and right by the fulanis.

Sometime ago my grandfather once told us what happened in ilorin far far back and I couldn't believe my ears till today.

Just look at this thread and see how people are disappointed realizing they've long been sold out cry

Bros, please summarize the Ilorin story for us. Some of us would like to learn. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Dharmiejoe(m): 8:32pm On Jan 25, 2021
This Fayemi is a stupid ass!!. When will these useless bunch of Yoruba leaders stop licking Northerner's ass coz of selfish ambition that won't materialize.
It's not just worth reading Nigerian news anymore. It's sickening.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
FEAR THE Y FOR YORUBA
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Masterkernel1: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
Arewa1stSon:
We deceive ourselves alot in this country!!

Fayemi you are a good man... But this is beyond you!!

As a Fulani man I just can't stop blaming Miyetti Allah.

How much did the south west governors gave them today is what I don't know...they just issue statement and settled the matter just like that!!

What of our people that were attacked??

It's time we modernize Grazing!! It's time to upgrade our business!!

one cow Cost not less than 300k it's time to upgrade the cow Bussiness and increase the prizes! We need to add value to our business!!

Cow business and oil business is the most lucrative business in Africa!!

The south said they don't want herdsmen in their region... we must clear all our people from their region!!

I am very very disappointed in MACBAN!!

Dear Governor of ondo state if u fail to eject herdsmen from your region then shame on you!!

If u fail to carry out your threat of chasing herdsmen out of your state then you're a bloody coward!!

Herdsmen just need to leave the south... I don't just know the kind of useles leaders we have in MACBAN...

So they're comfortable with all these media stereotypes!!

They're OK with how every crime in the south being directed to herdsmen??

All the robbers, skull miners, fraudsters, rapists, cultists, criminals in the south have metaphorsed to herdsmen!

Shame on Political MACBAN for collecting bribe from the governors just to issue one useles statement!!

Shame on kiruwa!!

Dear south west Governors.... Eject all herdsmen from your region!!

So that there will be no Herdsmen to trouble your peace!!

Carry out your threat and don't be cowards!!

I'm not surprise with your tactical support for insurgency, banditry and kidnappings.

85% of your population are illiterate, giving you the title "Illiteracy Capital of the World".

You have the Effrontery to speak to the South. I don't blame you, but the Yorubas that voted a cow over human. If things were to be done on merit, you won't be seen. Your place is the forest like you said.

Kindly check cow producing nations, and be sure you aren't involved in the scheme of things.

If the South South had taken a stand, this whole middle-aged animals would have be together bombing themselves in the Sahel.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2021
Many Yorubas are too nice by default, all in the bid of being regarded as "Omoluabi". But THE WORLD HAS CHANGED - things have changed - some recipients of this niceness are cruel, mindless without a conscience, and very satanic at heart and in mindset; so much they could dare devour their benefactors, yet without any iota of remorse or regret.

Fayemi had better mind his words. Fayose did a lot on security during his tenure and that is why Fayemi can govern a peaceful Ekiti. Too much niceness, na odeson o undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
I will be happy if them herdsmen enter Ekiti and start their terrorism from your family...

Idiotic bastard!
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by TemmyT002(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fayemi has presidential aspirations
Fayemi is very close to Buhari
So... Wetin he go talk before
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Truthfulguy10: 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2021
AlfaB:

I'm nit suprised bro

Betrayal and hypocrisy ruins in their DNA
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Harry81(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by obowunmi(m): 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Fayemi is a DEVIL.
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Blackdisciple(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2021
Don't worry give them assurance as you like because your families are in the US, but rest assured that when the biff is on you can't step your foot in Ekiti because Ekiti will have been run by the fulani orcs
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by cocolacec(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
GOVERNMENT2:
HAS TINUBU SAID ANYTHING YET undecided.

Has Osinbajo said anything as the vice president from South west?
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Smooyis(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
Shameless leader. Betrayal of the highest order. I kukuma trust my people shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2021
grin
Re: Ekiti Is Your Home, Fayemi Assures Herdsmen by Indispensable85(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2021
You've turned yourself into a fulani slave just because you want to be president. You'll still fail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Auction Of 'Stolen' Nigerian Artifacts Goes Ahead In Paris / APC Mistakenly Names Chimaroke Nnamani As A Member Of Its Campaign Council / Just In: Senate To Reconvene Tuesday, Debate Onnoghen’s Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.