Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys (70309 Views)

IPOB Asylum: What UK Said About IPOB, MASSOB, ESN, Oyigbo, Nnamdi Kanu / Revolution Now: Nnamdi Kanu Hails Sowore / Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by OyigboUpdate: 8:54pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu has posted on Facebook 2hrs ago congratulating his boys for causing mayhem saying now the Nigerian government's has confirmed Orlu is not Oyigbo...

Link to the official post

Well done boys! Now they know Orlu can never be another Obigbo. Those that doubted our resolve now know better.

https://www.facebook.com/2242422276042512/posts/2915960168688716/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by OyigboUpdate: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
I hope they are killing us cry will not start?

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Xscape1993(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2021
Iliteracy is the worse disease on earth. Who has done this to us?

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by OyigboUpdate: 8:56pm On Jan 25, 2021
More comments...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by articleme(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by EzeAro: 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
Kill me I kill you God no go vex, the era of intimidating the peace of the East cause you have guns is over.

351 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by OyigboUpdate: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
EzeAro:
Kill me I kill you God no go vex, the era of intimidating the peace of the East cause you have guns is over.

And the end of the day somebody was quoting me cursing me that the military are killing Igbos

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Boys Abi Men

Why are you assuming Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu would invite them even if he did Shebi he is an Orlu man it simply means you are not welcome.

You people should thread with caution the landmines of the civil war I still saw in Imo state long after the war. I still maintain Imolite are peaceful people...

If you want to start a War start in Abia.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Conrod: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
We know you prefer to see ipob members swimming in potopoto abi?

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Chef2000: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
Nigeria Govt should tread with caution.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by BigSarah(f): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2021
You're Igbo's Number 2 Enemy...

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by JAOS(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by OyigboUpdate: 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
We responded like U.S seal IPOB terrorist bragging

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by OyigboUpdate: 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
5 soldiers killed as the Nigerian soldiers retreat IPOB braggs

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Cadamlk: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2021
NK ,before greasing your ego ,you should have commiserate with innocent souls that were lost as well.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by OyigboUpdate: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
The war has just began IPOB bragging on Facebook

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by OyigboUpdate: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
Hausa land is on fire now... Ipob bragging

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by OyigboUpdate: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2021
Some people are giving soldiers clothes to change...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by OyigboUpdate: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2021
Over 30 soldiers dead IPOB claim records

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Dpharisee: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2021
First of all the OP misquoted him by saying Oyigbo, MNK said OBIGBO, the name Oyigbo is a Fulani contraption after the civil war alien to the natives and owners of the land. The same way Gobir which was a Hausa city was renamed Sokoto by Fulani invaders from Futa Jallon.

ESN was established to protect the forests while Nigeria Cowardly Soldiers are rampaging on the streets killing innocent civilians. Let's see how Fulani will occupy the forests like they have done in the South West, nonsense and Buhari cool
Time to acquire RPGs and Snipers for long range strikes, enough of the wanton killings in the South East. Every Igbo blood spilled by the cowardly Army will be revenged double fold.
Thousands of Igbo youths are lining up to receive military training on combat, because we have seen that Agwo no na akrika.
We are doing this for all oppressed Nigerians facing existential threats from Fulani expansionist agenda, very soon we shall involve militants from Benue and surrounding states to help them properly organise and combat ready. Igbo veterans from US Army with experience of warfare in Iraq and Afghanistan are on ground at secret training locations.

This is not a declaration of war against Nigeria neither are we beating the drums of war but measures to protect our land and the lives of our people.
If Nigerians are not seeing ahead today in 2021 what we are seeing like happened in 1966 when we took care of Fulani and their fuckup only for other tribes to fight us and restore power back to Fulanis we are sorry for them.

At least one thing has been established by ESN and the message is clear, herdsmen or Miyetti Allah are no longer a problem for us to deal with neither are we interested in their registration like SW Govs have negotiated which allows them to buy time because Fulani will never allow to be properly documented in other not to expose their minority status in Nigeria, but herdsmen wearing Nigeria Army uniform and shooting at our people on behalf of Miyetti Allah with bullets paid by our tax money is our concern.

278 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by GMBuhari: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2021
Wailing thread to follow soon

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Rugaria: 9:25pm On Jan 25, 2021
"ogbanje agbarago ótô.." lol

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Rugaria: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2021
uruba23:
Boys Abi Men

Why are you assuming Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu would invite them even if he did Shebi he is an Orlu man it simply means you are not welcome.

You people should thread with caution the landmines of the civil war I still saw in Imo state long after the war. I still maintain Imolite are peaceful people...

If you want to start a War start in Abia.
What is the difference between Imo state and Abia state? What kind of nonsense are you sprouting here this evening, nwokem?

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
Rugaria:

What is the difference between Imo state and Abia state? What kind nonsense are you sprouting here this evening, nwokem?
Nwanne Yes they are in close proximity but do Imolites want War, the answer is No, they just want to do their business in peace. I know Mazi Kanu wants to claim territories like he did in Oyigbo in Rivers but at the end it is the people that should decide if they want their existence in their territory.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Jones4190(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
This does not change the fact that in Australia there are 48 million kangaroos and in Uruguay there are 3,457,380 inhabitants. So if the kangaroos decide to invade Uruguay, each Uruguayan will have to fight 14 kangaroos.

159 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by ednut1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2021
When the war starts now. Kanu will not suffer with una o

48 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Rugaria: 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2021
uruba23:

Nwanne Yes they are in close proximity but do Imolites want War, the answer is No, they just want to do their business in peace. I know Mazi Kanu wants to claim territories like he did in Oyigbo in Rivers but at the end it is the people that should decide if they want their existence in their territory.
Nobody is claiming territory! Folks are just tired of military brutality. If you have any alternative view as to what should be done, you can suggest. But don't tell me to go and meet the political representatives because you and I know they are all corrupt and already bought over..

110 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Burruchaga71(m): 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2021
Anyi nwe nmeri

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orlu Is Not Oyigbo - Nnamdi Kanu Hails His Boys by Ddokie: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2021
Rugaria:
"ogbanje agbarago ótô.." lol

Nna eh!

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

US reacts to the postponement of Nigeria General Elections / Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.