Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws (12655 Views)

DATKEM Plaza Is An Illegal Structure, Contravenes Planning Laws - Ogun Govt / 10 Buildings Collapse At Erosion Site In Anambra State / LASBCA Seals Distressed 4-storey Building At 17, Obadina Street, Lagos Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by adeoba2008(m): 7:32am On Jan 26, 2021
post=98449751:
Many lives saved from untimely deaths.
It's not really about saving of lives, it's about the revenue.
Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by money121(m): 8:03am On Jan 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by juniorstar(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2021
na money dem want..see them in their office
Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by Lightorder: 8:53am On Jan 26, 2021
post=98449751:
which lives? As if you live Canada and not Lagos. Keep the pictures beacuse next time you see those structures, they will be well painted
Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by Lightorder: 8:56am On Jan 26, 2021
post=98449772:

One of the average Nigerian mentality holding you back as a youth.
No sane country progresses with this kinda nonchalant attitude.

The change you want begins with you.

We hope they learn......someday!
our positivity is top notch, bro. Action from those in authority is what stops nonsense and not positivity from powerless lead
Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by Lightorder: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
I heard your lord, buhari is impotent, that's why aisha relocated to Dubai since 5 months? What do you say?
off point
Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by Nairalandwizerd(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2021
Lightorder:
off point
off point to the cow children's
Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by Myself2(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2021
post=98449751:

That’s a hasty conclusion that’s not necessarily the case.

However, all building plans have to be submitted for physical planning for scrutiny and approval, irrespective of the hurdles involved
Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by helinues: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2021
shocked
Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by helinues: 10:17am On Jan 26, 2021
305five:
[left][/left]

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

Rule 1
Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by Lightorder: 11:17am On Jan 26, 2021
Nairalandwizerd:
off point to the cow children's
so so dumb
Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by raphy(m): 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2021
Money rules everything when they see alert the house is open again like the one they did in front of my work plAce .

Government for the money by the money with our money they will still tax you in your grave for land money.
Shit but I will build my house and the gate of hell shall not prevail in this life.
Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
goryorhal:

It’s too early for this whala u dey find up and down

Must u reply to everyone .., can’t U just read and go away ...

Na so e take start with Buhari
I wonder.
One would think he would leave his childish ways in 2020
Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by Litmus: 6:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
emmabest2000:

Save which lives from untimely deaths
The houses wey dem go soon collect bribes and unseal those houses
No bi 9ja grin

Na d picture I like. Okada guy 'basenjo especially grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Seals 10 Buildings For Violation Of Planning Laws by goryorhal(m): 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2021
vivaciousvivi:

I wonder.
One would think he would leave his childish ways in 2020

D guy Dey do like mumu .... dey reason like Buhari ...

Just dey display e childish attitude up and down

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To build A 6 Bedrooms Duplex In 5 Months, The Fight For Timely Delivery. / Amazing Concrete Without Gravel!! New Canadian Technology / Land @ Golden Heritage Estate, Arigbawo/omu Ishoko, Mowe, Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.