Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You (1171 Views)

Shame....nigerians It Is Finished! We Now Know Who Asiwaju: He Was Jailed Twice! / Bandits Ambush Army Convoy In Benue, Cart Away N28 Million Cash And Weapons / Nigerians: It's Your Choice To Remain Poor - Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by Cashsteady(m): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2021
Nigerians defend yourself from this bloody terrorist... This people are well armed with sophisticated expensive weapons probably sponsored by the government and the only way you can defend yourself against this people is having your own weapons too.. Forget you are a Christian or Muslim, get charms to protect yourself as well as weapons this terrorist too also have charms on them..
Nigeria is not for a particula tribe if the government can allow those bloody terrorist carry weapons without be checked and touched why can't you also? Get a short gun and hide it in ur clothes before you go out and also wear charms because this people are not leaving anytime soon..

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by spinna: 6:57am On Jan 26, 2021
keep a pestle? the one for pounding yam
Cashsteady:

Nigeria is not for a particula tribe if the government can allow those bloody terrorist carry weapons without be checked and touched why can't you also? Get a pistle and hide it in ur clothes before you go out and also wear charms because this people are not leaving anytime soon..
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by helinues: 6:58am On Jan 26, 2021
The irony of Nigeria Christians lately most especially from Southern Nigeria

Jesus is no longer a Lord but Juju is.

The now believe Juju is more real than before....

Could they have been deceiving themselves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by mosdii(m): 7:26am On Jan 26, 2021
Say no to war
Say no to violence

peace is what we need

peace is what we want
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:34am On Jan 26, 2021
mosdii:
Say no to war
Say no to violence

peace is what we need

peace is what we want
The president does not want peace!!!

That explains why he can ignore people's cries of evil perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen and fight local vigilantes protecting their people!!!

While the Daura Armies, DSS (Daura Secret Service) are everywhere in the South East a peaceful zone, they left thousands vulnerable in the North at the mercy of Fulani herdsmen, bandits and Bokoharam

Where the government fail to protect the people, the people have every right to protect themselves!!!

It's lawful!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 26, 2021
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

The hate you have for Christians is becoming obvious as day pass. I know you are a Muslim, and if I start telling the difference between Jesus and your Mohammed probably you have never read anything about it.

Muhammad ask his friend ABU bakr to give him his 6 years old daughter to marry. Abu bakr was shock then he beg him to allow her, and marry maryam when she clock 9. You need sura to complete the story tell me. Your own Muhammad, imagine? Very disgusting, why will a so called prophet marry such a minor? Very disgusting !! And the same Jesus never marry. So between Jesus and Mohammed who is worth insulting?

Rubbish boy !

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by AlhajiImam: 8:08am On Jan 26, 2021
Do charms win conventional warfare?
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by AlhajiImam: 8:09am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:

Even in Islam alfas and Alhaji like me uses charms for different reasons including protection. Have you not heard of talisman
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by ThatFairGuy1: 8:18am On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:
[s][/s]

The hate you have for Christians is becoming obvious as day pass. I know you are a Muslim, and if I start telling the difference between Jesus and your Mohammed probably you have never read anything about it.

Muhammad ask his friend ABU bakr to give him his 6 years old daughter to marry. Abu bakr was shock then he beg him to allow her, and marry maryam when she clock 9. You need sura to complete the story tell me. Your own Muhammad, imagine? Very disgusting, why will a so called prophet marry such a minor? Very disgusting !! And the same Jesus never marry. So between Jesus and Mohammed who is worth insulting?

Rubbish boy !
Because he talk ill of your faith doesn't make him a Muslim, what if he's an atheist?
I'm a Muslim and can never talk ill of your Faith Because Islam frown at it
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by helinues: 8:19am On Jan 26, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Even in Islam alfas and Alhaji like me uses charms for different reasons including protection. Have you not heard of talisman

So Muhammed also used Jazz during his days?
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by ThatFairGuy1: 8:20am On Jan 26, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Don't justify your use of charm to Islam, that's shirk in Islam Which is an unforgivable sin. If only you know.

To those that will quote me afterward, Because Muslim are doing it doesn't make it Islamic.
it's against the teachings of Islam
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by AlhajiImam: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:

Be talking in the rubbish. Is Prophet Mohammed (pbuh) your mate?
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by ThatFairGuy1: 8:21am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:

He didn't
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by AlhajiImam: 8:22am On Jan 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Don't justify your use of charm to Islam, that's shirk in Islam Which is an unforgivable sin. If only you know.

To those that will quote me afterward, Because Muslim are doing it doesn't make it Islamic.

Islam and Muslims are two different things Are you really ok
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by ThatFairGuy1: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Islam and Muslims are two different things Are you really ok
Never said otherwise, are you confused? Besides I should be asking you that
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Because he talk ill of your faith doesn't make him a Muslim, what if he's an atheist?

@ bolded, incorrect, Quran 9:3O, Quran 48:29, Quran (Al imran) 3:28 say what? undecided undecided

What don't know is, no religion, hate Christians as the Muslim do. When I see too similar occurrence I just conclude on the opposite side. I have been watching his comment on threads about Christian, the rate at which he castigate Christians and Jesus is so bad. And I know only a an ardent Muslim will exhibit such trait. I have sura to back this, as inscribed in the Quran, Quran 9:3O.

So with all this I have no reason than to conclude and tell him I know who he is.

I don't respect other people's religion when mine is not undermine and trash at the detriment of hate and castigation.
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Obviously you got no proof to explain this well. Am an adherent Christians, I took time to read about Islam at large. Shriks is an unforgivable sin in Islam truth.. But have you have you ever ask what religion do Muhammad practice when he was not a Muslim? According to the Quran he grow up with his uncle and grand father who were idol worshiper, that mean there is 98% possibility that Muhammad must have indugle in such practice? And yet how would Allah forgive a man who once did what he has prohibits? Does that mean Allah is mutable? So Allah forgive Mohammed and yet he can't forgive other humans because Muhammad was brought from heaven and not a human as we are? There are more insight you are yet to be opened to as a Muslim. No wonder Surah 5:1O1 caution you guys.

Well for your information Islam support charm, I have alot of prove in my palm! So allow him to say the hidden truth !
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by ThatFairGuy1: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:

Obviously you got no proof to explain this well. Am an adherent Christians, I took time to read about Islam at large. Shriks is an unforgivable sin in Islam truth.. But have you have you ever ask what religion do Muhammad practice when he was not a Muslim? According to the Quran he grow up with his uncle and grand father who were idol worshiper, that mean there is 98% possibility that Muhammad must have indugle in such practice? And yet how would Allah forgive a man who once did what he has prohibits? Does that mean Allah is mutable? So Allah forgive Mohammed and yet he can't forgive other humans because Muhammad was brought from heaven and not a human as we are? There are more insight you are yet to be opened to as a Muslim. No wonder Surah 5:1O1 caution you guys.

Well for your information Islam support charm, I have alot of prove in my palm! So allow him to say the hidden truth !
If I don't respond to you again, you'll think you're making any sense.
You can't teach me my religion. I'll rather tutor you.
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by Skyfly007: 10:15am On Jan 26, 2021
Get closer to GOD genuinely
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

If I don't respond to you again, you'll think you're making any sense.
You can't teach me my religion. I'll rather tutor you.

Lol your reply was better than you never did. Because you can't falsified what I wrote neither can you defend your religion. You might be right about me not teaching you your religion but one thing is clear, everything I've have written was extracted from from your Quran, are you saying you have never think about what I wrote or you don't want to because Quran 5:1O1-2 caution you that it will bring much trouble to you. In Christianity I don't follow what people say I read for my self with understanding.

Shalom !!!
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by System202: 1:10pm On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:

mr u must shut up u don't know what u are saying, Go-to any islamic thread here on nairaland and see how hatefully cristians are commenting there and for ur information no one is a Muslim if doesn't believe in prophet Isa.
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2021
System202:

mr u must shut up u don't know what u are saying, Go-to any islamic thread here on nairaland and see how hatefully cristians are commenting there and for ur information no one is a Muslim if doesn't believe in prophet Isa.

Believing in him as a prophet is the same as believing Abraham as a prophet. They can comment I don't care, because most of those comment are out of what I don't know. But when I talk about something, I back it with Quran to show you that am not talking probably because I hate Islam no.

Anybody that believe in Jesus as a prophet is a Muslim. Anybody that believe him as the son of God is not a Muslim can you imagine the confusion ? Very confusing, it's better you remove prophet isah out of the equation than including him in it. Reason with your full sense and stop listening to what you will be told of.
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by System202: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2021
gaius01:

Believing in him as a prophet is the same as believing Abraham as a prophet. They can comment I don't care, because most of those comment are out of what I don't know. But when I talk about something, I back it with Quran to show you that am not talking probably because I hate Islam no.

Anybody that believe in Jesus as a prophet is a Muslim. Anybody that believe him as the son of God is not a Muslim can you imagine the confusion ? Very confusing, it's better you remove prophet isah out of the equation than including him in it. Reason with your full sense and stop listening to what you will be told of.

Ok ok I get u, but how did he become the son of God I want a good answer so that I will reason
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by jude79(m): 3:17pm On Jan 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Don't get it twisted, hell lie anus is a Muslim.
Re: Nigerians It's Time To Start Having Charms And Weapons With You by etrouble: 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2021
mosdii:
Say no to war
Say no to violence

peace is what we need

peace is what we want

Go and tell the blood-sucking vampires from the desert this. Now, it is blood for blood, life for life.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Rare Picture Of Ppantami And Sunday Igbohoo / E-protest: Dear Seun End Nairaland Canceller Now! / Free Refinery:NNPC To Borrow $19 Billion To Buy 20% Stake In Dangote Refinery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.