Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? (4586 Views)

"We Have Killed Them All, Fulani Herdsmen Will Never Come Back"-nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by destiny35: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2021
I asked what kind of Useless soldiers Nigeria have, that when confronted by arm group instead of facing those group they will end up killing unarmed people going about there business and every Nigeria will remain silent while the same soldiers goes about their normal business without remorse or trials. Many innocent have died in this Country in the hand of Security men for things they don't know while the killers keep on working free among us. what kind of representative do we have in government, what kind of Useless government do we have and what kind of citizen are we that no one will rise when an innocent blood are being wasted? Is only in Nigeria Stray bullet are legalised to killed innocent civilians without arrest of the Security men. Tell me what this women did that she was gone down, is she an ESN? How can useless soldiers goes in the town shooting sporadically with no target is this Animal Kingdom or a country?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1353747547962150912

https://twitter.com/i/status/1353747663171289090

2 Likes

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by Fajoe2020: 8:41am On Jan 26, 2021
This is Nigeria
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by destiny35: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Fajoe2020:
This is Nigeria
Nigeria don't suppose to called a country, tell me anywhere in the world security official goes about shooting sporadically in town with no target. But when confront by arm group they will take on their heel .

16 Likes

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by donbachi(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2021
Stop blaming the govt.dont,they. the east have people in govt?those are the people to blame.

1 Like

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by destiny35: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2021
donbachi:
Stop blaming the govt.dont,they. the east have people in govt?those are the people to blame.
can you listen to yourself, eastern representative are they not part of government of Nigeria or is Nigeria now divided between the east and Nigeria.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by an0daGuy: 9:09am On Jan 26, 2021
Don’t mind NA.

Once they see you’re stronger and you beat them they will instead go and beat your child so it will pain you indirectly.

Cowards.

And if you check it because of federal character most of these soliders northerners that’s why they are usually quick to pull their useless triggers in the SE

24 Likes

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by BastardWike: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2021
This country does not have an army in the real sense of it, what we have are a bunch of ethnic militia on uniform being sponsored by government.

Tell me which normal army will go to a market where law abiding citizens are doing business and start killing everyone in sight, including women and children then burn their businesses?? Can such primitivity happen in ordinary Ghana? Can it happen in South Africa?? Can it happen in Kenya?? Is this not how Boko Haram operates?

13 Likes

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by destiny35: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2021
an0daGuy:
Don’t mind NA.

Once they see you’re stronger and you beat them they will instead go and beat your child so it will pain you indirectly.

Cowards.

And if you check it because of federal character most of these soliders northerners that’s why they are usually quick to pull their useless triggers in the SE
Until Nigeria start to hold every security men that killed innocent civilians accountable this useless nonsense will stop happening. How on earth does security operatives goes about in the town raining bullet as if is papers forgetting that whose ever it touched might loss his life. what a useless government.

8 Likes

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by an0daGuy: 9:16am On Jan 26, 2021
destiny35:
Until Nigeria start to hold every security men that killed innocent civilians accountable this useless nonsense will stop happening. How on earth does security operatives goes about in the town raining bullet as if is papers forgetting that whose ever it touched might loss his life. what a useless government.

Thank you. That is injustice to the highest level and it is what will eventually cause anarchy in this country.

Lack of justice everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by destiny35: 9:18am On Jan 26, 2021
BastardWike:
This country does not have an army in the real sense of it, what we have are a bunch of ethnic militia on uniform being sponsored by government.

Tell me which normal army will go to a market where law abiding citizens are doing business and start killing everyone in sight, including women and children then burn their businesses?? Can such primitivity happen in ordinary Ghana? Can it happen in South Africa?? Can it happen in Kenya?? Is this not how Boko Haram operates?
Certainly true bro. It baffles me how Nigeria security operates, this nonsense can not even happened in Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by helinues: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2021
Too poor too bad

1 Like

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by Aketi2: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2021
SW, SS and NC, please dont support the Fulanis this time around. Join hands together with the SE to free yourselves once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by destiny35: 9:23am On Jan 26, 2021
an0daGuy:

Thank you. That is injustice to the highest level and it is what will eventually cause anarchy in this country.

Lack of justice everywhere.
And the useless Governor instead of asking the Security men to fished out those soldiers who committed those atrocities goes about declaring curfew there by giving them more avenue to killed more innocent people. I'm certainly sick and tired the way things are happening in this Country.

2 Likes

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by destiny35: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2021
helinues:
Too poor too bad
Too bad indeed. It could happened to any body if this nonsense should not stop and all those militia marauding themselves as security men arrested and brought behind bar.

2 Likes

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by destiny35: 9:30am On Jan 26, 2021
Aketi2:
SW, SS and NC, please dont support the Fulanis this time around. Join hands together with the SE to free yourselves once and for all.
Something needed to be done about the killing of innocent in this Country.

2 Likes

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by an0daGuy: 9:58am On Jan 26, 2021
destiny35:
And the useless Governor instead of asking the Security men to fished out those soldiers who committed those atrocities goes about declaring curfew there by giving them more avenue to killed more innocent people. I'm certainly sick and tired the way things are happening in this Country.

The yeye Supreme Court governor gave an order to initiate the curfew and fish out the ESN boys who have killed the soldiers that the government sent to torment them.

Can you imagine the kind of impunity that the useless uzodinma has?

I spit on his bald head
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by blaqoracle: 10:04am On Jan 26, 2021
destiny35:
in Nigeria, if you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by destiny35: 10:19am On Jan 26, 2021
blaqoracle:
in Nigeria, if you do anyhow, you will see anyhow.
what are your point here. I'm sure if that woman is your mother or sister you will not be here vomiting trash, are those women eastern Security members. What kind of anyhow they do, to you their life don't matters since is not part of your family. Nonsense people no wonder Nigeria are like this.

1 Like

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by Asgard13: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2021
Aketi2:

Stop this.. igbos DONT do it.
Reason why ESN IS HERE TO STAY

IGBOS ARE NOT UNITY BEGGARS... THEY WANT A COUNTRY OF THEIR OWN

THOSE PEOPLE YOU CALLING HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE FOR IGBOS AND IGBOS HAVE NEVER COUNTED ON THEM

THANKS
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by johnkey: 10:50am On Jan 26, 2021
the way i hate this nigerian soldiers ehn if any of my family join them i fit kill am for sleep. i must make sure i kill one soldier before i leave this world

3 Likes

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by destiny35: 10:52am On Jan 26, 2021
Asgard13:

THOSE PEOPLE YOU CALLING HAVE NEVER BEEN THERE FOR IGBOS AND IGBOS HAVE NEVER COUNTED ON THEM

THANKS
I understand your anger here but let me also tell you that we Igbo tend to carry other tribes problem as if is happening to us but when it happened to our own brother majority will keep quite, just because is happening to Enugu or Ebonyi states by the way is not my state that's one of the problem we have. Yoruba are not more populated than Igbo forget about population statistics in Nigeria, but when something happened in Igbo land every Igbos, politicians, businessmen, cerebraties, Activist we go about as if nothing has happened but immediately is from other part of the country you will here them condemn it. Though I accept that we are more Nigeria than every other tribes in Nigeria but we Igbo supposed to start thinking about home and see that Nigeria are not working for us. Tell me how many Igbos cerebraties or politician has condemn killing in Obigbo, Enugu or this recent one but will be quick to condemn the one happening in Kadunna, Oyo. Igbo need to unite for their quest and you will see no ethnic or group will dominate them in this Country. I like the way Yoruba unite when something happened to them, that is something Igbos need to emulate.

1 Like

Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by destiny35: 10:56am On Jan 26, 2021
johnkey:
the way i hate this nigerian soldiers ehn if any of my family join them i fit kill am for sleep. i must make sure i kill one soldier before i leave this world
The problem is that we are one of our problem. Can you now see who have the power to ordered an arrest of Soldiers who killed unarmed civilians is ordering for more innocent killing in the name of curfew.
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by Aketi2: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2021
Asgard13:

THANKS

But it was the fact that the Igbos fought Europe , North Africans, Arabs and other Nigerians that made them lost. They should not go alone this time around.
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by pquaver(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2021
destiny35:
I asked what kind of Useless soldiers Nigeria have, that when confronted by arm group instead of facing those group they will end up killing unarmed people going about there business and every Nigeria will remain silent while the same soldiers goes about their normal business without remorse or trials. Many innocent have died in this Country in the hand of Security men for things they don't know while the killers keep on working free among us. what kind of representative do we have in government, what kind of Useless government do we have and what kind of citizen are we that no one will rise when an innocent blood are being wasted? Is only in Nigeria Stray bullet are legalised to killed innocent civilians without arrest of the Security men. Tell me what this women did that she was gone down, is she an ESN? How can useless soldiers goes in the town shooting sporadically with no target is this Animal Kingdom or a country?

Can you show us proof they were killed by soldiers? Cause from what I heard from people at home ESN don't have targeta and aim. Just shooting anyhow and this is how they hit innocent people with stray bullets
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by Asgard13: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2021
destiny35:
I understand your anger here but let me also tell you that we Igbo tend to carry other tribes problem as if is happening to us but when it happened to our own brother majority will keep quite, just because is happening to Enugu or Ebonyi states by the way is not my state that's one of the problem we have. Yoruba are not more populated than Igbo forget about population statistics in Nigeria, but when something happened in Igbo land every Igbos, politicians, businessmen, cerebraties, Activist we go about as if nothing has happened but immediately is from other part of the country you will here them condemn it. Though I accept that we are more Nigeria than every other tribes in Nigeria but we Igbo supposed to start thinking about home and see that Nigeria are not working for us. Tell me how many Igbos cerebraties or politician has condemn killing in Obigbo, Enugu or this recent one but will be quick to condemn the one happening in Kadunna, Oyo. Igbo need to unite for their quest and you will see no ethnic or group will dominate them in this Country. I like the way Yoruba unite when something happened to them, that is something Igbos need to emulate.

WE ARE REPUBLICANS.. FROM DAY 1

YORUBA ARE TRIBAL ..

WE’RE DIFFERENT. AND CANT BE LIKE YORUBA

BETWEEN
IGBOS ARE MORE UNITED THAN ANY TRIBE IN NIGERIA..

IF NOT FOR THE BRITISH.. YORUBA FOR DON FINISH THEMSELVES
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by hollah123: 11:45am On Jan 26, 2021
u have started your useless propaganda n sympathy again, yesterday u all claimed u killed many soldiers n today u are playing victim
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by destiny35: 11:47am On Jan 26, 2021
Asgard13:

WE ARE REPUBLICANS.. FROM DAY 1

YORUBA ARE TRIBAL ..

WE’RE DIFFERENT. AND CANT BE LIKE YORUBA

BETWEEN
IGBOS ARE MORE UNITED THAN ANY TRIBE IN NIGERIA..

IF NOT FOR THE BRITISH.. YORUBA FOR DON FINISH THEMSELVES
I have no doubt that we are United but we need to be more united in quest for our freedom, because Nigeria are no longer working is not me today but tomorrow it might be your turn.
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by destiny35: 11:50am On Jan 26, 2021
hollah123:
u have started your useless propaganda n sympathy again, yesterday u all claimed u killed many soldiers n today u are playing victim
If you have nothing to talk about you better get lost. How many innocent villagers was killed in Zamfara after bandits killed Army commander or in Bornu.
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by valenu(m): 11:55am On Jan 26, 2021
Don't mind them. When they can not face the ESN in the bush, they decided to run to the town to face women and children. Thank God for ESN that rushed to meet them in the town and they had to retreat by force. Failed country.
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by gidgiddy: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2021
destiny35:

Lekki toll gate, Obigbo and Enugu, the story is always the same about the Nigerian Army going to kill civilians for no justified reason.

Extra-judicial killings is what the Nigerian Army has become internationally known for
Re: Are This Women ESN, Why did Nigeria soldiers killed them ? by Jessepaid(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
Shit.....well...

The women were just collateral damage..

Rip to them..

The ESN.. i believe was formed to combat the ills and menace occuring in the east that the federal and states government would take a neutral stand on..

Just because they are taking directives from the cabals in power who thinks power belongs to only one section of the country...

I also believe that if Biafra should ever be actualized, the ESN will be heading the affairs of security to prevent Nigerian intervention..

A mistake that happened during the civil war that Nmamdi kanu hopes to correct..

Have a security force with no bias, whose sole aim and objective is to protect the Biafran territory while repelling Nigerian intervention..

War is unpredictable.. the innocent lives lost are just evidence of beating around the bush by the NA..

Nmamdi's attack strategy is quite brilliant...

The soliders flee from the men because they are spiritually fortified and impregnable...

Thus instilling fear in The NA...

Orlu is a section of owerri with many exit and entry points...

These ESN guys are practically invisible in that area... Lots of bushes to regroup, refortify and restrategise..

I don't condone violence...

I just don't like when people with no connection to an event become victims when it's time to count scores...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking! Simon Ekpa Appear On Finland TV , Call For More Weapons - Video / No Okada In Port Harcourt / Nigeria’s Airports Most Embarrassing – Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.