Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 (41103 Views)

Buhari’s Achievements Place Tinubu Ahead Of Others: Fashola / Aso Rock Cabal In Dilemma Over Buhari’s Successor / APC: Governors Draw Battle Line With Aso Rock Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Anambra1stS0n: 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
Members of the Aso Rock cabal have asked President Muhammadu Buhari to place Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on watch list.

The cabals comprising some members of the President’s extended family and friends are the powers behind the throne.

This group, led by Buhari’s nephew, Mamman Daura, is said to have the ear of the President, influence policies and determine those who get major appointments.

They accused Tinubu of sabotaging the war against insecurity in the country and instigating Nigerians, especially those from his South-West region, against the Buhari-led government.

The group urged the President to order security agencies to investigate the recent activities of the APC stalwart.

“They accused him (Tinubu) of instigating Nigerians against Buhari. He was also accused of sponsoring different groups to cause unrest across the country.

“I think they (cabals) think this is another method to tame Tinubu ahead of the 2023 elections after a lot of noise in the APC in which his allies lost out.

“They are doing everything within their power to stop the President from supporting Tinubu’s ambition come 2023,”
a presidential source told SaharaReporters.

Tinubu, a former Lagos State governor, played a key role in the political merger of parties in 2013 which created the APC.

Although he has yet to openly declare his political plans for the next election, Tinubu is widely believed to be gearing up to succeed Buhari, whose second and final tenure ends on May 29, 2023.

It’s unclear how far Tinubu and Buhari trust each other and whether the President would support the former governor as the APC candidate for the next presidential election.

Recently, the APC dissolved its national working committee based on the recommendations of Buhari, which some political analysts have alleged was done to reduce Tinubu’s influence in the party.

The removal of the APC leadership, known to have been backed by the former governor, fuelled suspicion of a fractious relationship between him and the President.

Meanwhile, a group alleged to be sponsored by some northern politicians during the weekend called on the police to arrest Tinubu over the ultimatums issued to Fulani herdsmen in Ondo and Oyo states by Governor Rotimi Akeredolu and a Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho respectively.

The group, Northern Patriots Assembly, accused the APC chieftain of being responsible for the crisis between Yoruba youths and Fulani herdsmen in the South-West.

Governor Akeredolu had last week ordered herdsmen to leave all forest reserves in Ondo State within seven days, while Igboho asked herdsmen in Ibarapa North Local Government Area of Oyo State to leave, blaming the leadership of the Fulani for being behind the rising insecurity in the state.

“All these threats, suspense and deliberate heating of the polity, we believe are at the instigation of the so-called South-West political leader, Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, all in the name of politics,” the group said.

“We cannot but see the hand of Tinubu in all these because of his inordinate ambition to become the president of Nigeria and his penchant for bellicosity anytime he is targeting a political prize horse. Tinubu as we all know is seriously eyeing the presidency come 2023. But as we inch closer to the election year, it is becoming glaring to him that the odds do not favour him.

“Instead of accepting his fate quietly as power does not come from man, Tinubu is trying to upset the apple cart by heating up the polity and making the country ungovernable. This is with the hope that after he has turned the country upside down, he will be called to negotiate, to state his demands where he will insist that the presidency be handed over to him or the mayhem continues.

“This is self-serving and an unpatriotic act that should be condemned by all. A country cannot be set ablaze just for the ambition of one man no matter how stupendously rich he thinks he is.

“Last year, the former Lagos State governor was also fingered as one of the sponsors of the #EndSARS protests which almost destroyed Nigeria. Many online media reported at the heat of the protests that Bola Tinubu was sponsoring the #EndSARS protests in the Southwestern part of the country in order to cripple the country and bring the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari into disrepute on the global front.”

Aisha Buhari, First Lady of the country, had incurred the wrath of the 'cabal' after her aide-de-camp and other security details forced her husband's Personal Assistant, Saibu 'Tunde' Yusuf, out of Aso Villa after he refused to embark on a 14-day isolation, in line with COVID-19 protocols, following a trip he had made to Lagos.

Yusuf, according to findings by SaharaReporters, was thoroughly beaten by the Guards Commander of Mrs Buhari after he refused to quarantine upon returning from Lagos in company with five women.

Angered by the situation, it was gathered that the cabals initiated several meetings to get back at the First Lady, whom they considered to be blocking their plans in the Villa.

This was after Yusuf and Buhari's Chief Security Officer had ordered the arrest of Aisha’s ADC and other security details.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/26/exclusive-aso-rock-cabal-asks-buhari-place-tinubu-security-watch-list-2023-elections

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin

You know why am laughing? I just remember the video. grin dude was struggling to read. grin

I dey catch cruise o. !

Me: I repeat English is under attack, I repeat ENGLISH is under attack,

Nairaland: permission to watch the video Sir?

Me: No ! Abort mission, don't click that video else you go see English. grin grin

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Ozinlex: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Hmnnn...Politics towards 2023 is in top gear not minding
if Nigeria will still be one country at that time or if any of them will be alive to see that year.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by lathrowinger: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Though I be Yoruba, but frankly this thing sweet me. I suwiti miiiiiiiii embarassed

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by fuckingAyaya(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
Source?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Abfinest007(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2021
their headache
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by IamFINESSE: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Sammy07: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2021
But the guy just came back from France 2 days ago

47 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by lathrowinger: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
Though I be Yoruba, but frankly this talk sweet me. I suwiti miiiiiiiii embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Sammy07: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
lathrowinger:
Though I be Yoruba, but frankly this talk sweet me. I suwiti miiiiiiiii embarassed
You're from which state?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by AtikuNetwork: 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
These people are making Tinubu look bigger than he is with this stupidness. Smh.

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Anambra1stS0n: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2021
Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Jagznation(m): 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2021
We told them but they wouldn't listen.... Almajiri slaves

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Bigflamie(m): 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2021
Lagos should be taken from Tinubu's grasp. That's the only way to tame him because Lagos money empowers his ass. As long as Lagos belongs to him, he will still buy himself out of any situation in this lawless country.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
They fear Tinubu so much that they sees him in their dreams grin grin

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Racoon(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2021
So after all their iberiberism, Bola Tinubu is now the insecurity Bandits, Fulani/BH terrorists have been perpetuating?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sammy07:
But the guy just came back from France 2 days ago
They are dead scared of him. I like as Tinubu no even bother.

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by SW1st: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tooorh!!

More popularity for tinubu. grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
lathrowinger:
Though I be Yoruba, but frankly this thing sweet me. I suwiti miiiiiiiii embarassed
Yoruba my ass. Be proud of your origin. Tueh!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Sammy07: 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

Yeah, even though I no like am as he no talk.
But I refuse to criticize him no be only him no talk

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2021
post=98463863:
They accused Tinubu of sabotaging the war against insecurity in the country and instigating Nigerians, especially those from his South-West region, against the Buhari-led government.

Members of the Aso Rock cabal have asked President Muhammadu Buhari to place Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC) on watch list.

The cabals comprising some members of the President’s extended family and friends are the powers behind the throne.

This group, led by Buhari’s nephew, Mamman Daura, is said to have the ear of the President, influence policies and determine those who get major appointments.

The group urged the President to order security agencies to investigate the recent activities of the APC stalwart.

“They accused him (Tinubu) of instigating Nigerians against Buhari. He was also accused of sponsoring different groups to cause unrest across the country.

“I think they (cabals) think this is another method to tame Tinubu ahead of the 2023 elections after a lot of noise in the APC in which his allies lost out.

“They are doing everything within their power to stop the President from supporting Tinubu’s ambition come 2023,” a presidential source told SaharaReporters.

Tinubu, a former Lagos State governor, played a key role in the political merger of parties in 2013 which created the APC.

Although he has yet to openly declare his political plans for the next election, Tinubu is widely believed to be gearing up to succeed Buhari, whose second and final tenure ends on May 29, 2023.

It’s unclear how far Tinubu and Buhari trust each other and whether the President would support the former governor as the APC candidate for the next presidential election.

Recently, the APC dissolved its national working committee based on the recommendations of Buhari, which some political analysts have alleged was done to reduce Tinubu’s influence in the party.

The removal of the APC leadership, known to have been backed by the former governor, fuelled suspicion of a fractious relationship between him and the President.

Meanwhile, a group alleged to be sponsored by some northern politicians during the weekend called on the police to arrest Tinubu over the ultimatums issued to Fulani herdsmen in Ondo and Oyo states by Governor Rotimi Akeredolu and a Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho respectively.

The group, Northern Patriots Assembly, accused the APC chieftain of being responsible for the crisis between Yoruba youths and Fulani herdsmen in the South-West.

Governor Akeredolu had last week ordered herdsmen to leave all forest reserves in Ondo State within seven days, while Igboho asked herdsmen in Ibarapa North Local Government Area of Oyo State to leave, blaming the leadership of the Fulani for being behind the rising insecurity in the state.

“All these threats, suspense and deliberate heating of the polity, we believe are at the instigation of the so-called South-West political leader, Mr. Bola Ahmed Tinubu, all in the name of politics,” the group said.

“We cannot but see the hand of Tinubu in all these because of his inordinate ambition to become the president of Nigeria and his penchant for bellicosity anytime he is targeting a political prize horse. Tinubu as we all know is seriously eyeing the presidency come 2023. But as we inch closer to the election year, it is becoming glaring to him that the odds do not favour him.

“Instead of accepting his fate quietly as power does not come from man, Tinubu is trying to upset the apple cart by heating up the polity and making the country ungovernable. This is with the hope that after he has turned the country upside down, he will be called to negotiate, to state his demands where he will insist that the presidency be handed over to him or the mayhem continues.

“This is self-serving and an unpatriotic act that should be condemned by all. A country cannot be set ablaze just for the ambition of one man no matter how stupendously rich he thinks he is.

“Last year, the former Lagos State governor was also fingered as one of the sponsors of the #EndSARS protests which almost destroyed Nigeria. Many online media reported at the heat of the protests that Bola Tinubu was sponsoring the #EndSARS protests in the Southwestern part of the country in order to cripple the country and bring the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari into disrepute on the global front.”

Aisha Buhari, First Lady of the country, had incurred the wrath of the 'cabal' after her aide-de-camp and other security details forced her husband's Personal Assistant, Saibu 'Tunde' Yusuf, out of Aso Villa after he refused to embark on a 14-day isolation, in line with COVID-19 protocols, following a trip he had made to Lagos.

Yusuf, according to findings by SaharaReporters, was thoroughly beaten by the Guards Commander of Mrs Buhari after he refused to quarantine upon returning from Lagos in company with five women.

Angered by the situation, it was gathered that the cabals initiated several meetings to get back at the First Lady, whom they considered to be blocking their plans in the Villa.

This was after Yusuf and Buhari's Chief Security Officer had ordered the arrest of Aisha’s ADC and other security details
http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/26/exclusive-aso-rock-cabal-asks-buhari-place-tinubu-security-watch-list-2023-elections
Lalasticlala

So those people couldn't even wait till those illiterate they sent to police to arrest Tinubu come back with results. grin

The fear of just one man giving those northerners sleepless nights grin

Una wish to get person like Tinubu but no be insurgency go create am for Una. Make Una come Lagos con learn politics.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by Sammy07: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2021

But they can't accuse the service chiefs and fresident buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by SW1st: 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
yorubarere:

Only in Nigeria, you will see a group of people or some invisible group with oral and imaginary forensic investigation accusing somebody of a crime they can not prove.

grin grin

Tor tor ! grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2021
At what point in history has Tinubu seen fulani honour any agreement?

I guess the man that couldn't speak up for us would want us to fight for him?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by OritoJasi: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinubu na the real Ijaya of Nigeria politics. Even his shadow sef dey chase hin enemies without him uttering a single word.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
At what point in history has Tinubu seen fulani honour any agreement?

I guess the man that couldn't speak up for us would want us to fight for him?

Tinubu is very tactical. And they are dead scared of that. Awon mofo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by delpee(f): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Tinubu is the one who asked Fulanis to kidnap, rape and kill nationwide? He's the one who asked the Seriki of Igangan to offend his hosts?

I don't get it.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by johnmartus(m): 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
Sahara reporter has started again.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by MrColdsweat: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2021
The west are really unstable.

One minute, they swear they are determined to clear the herdsmen off their land. They swear that nothing will stop them. They swear they have one million men ready to chase the herdsmen away.

The next minute, you see them signing agreements with the terrorists they swore to chase.

The people of SS, SE and middle belt should be wary of this people. It is possible and likely that all these gimmicks are for 2023. Forget about any alliance with the west for now. If there should be any alliance, it should be after 2023. This people are very desperate for 2023.

17 Likes

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
OritoJasi:
Tinubu na the real Ijaya of Nigeria politics. Even his shadow sef dey chase hin enemies without him uttering a single word.
I swear. A whole cabal in power so scared of a private citizen. They must be shiting their pants grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2021
MrColdsweat:
The west are really unstable.

One minute, they swear they are determined to clear the herdsmen off their land. They swear that nothing will stop them. They swear they have one million men ready to chase the herdsmen away.

The next minute, you see them sighing agreements with the terrorists they swore to chase.

The people of SS, SE and middle belt should be wary of this people. It is possible and likely that all these gimmicks are for 2023. If there should be any alliance, it should be after 2023. This people are very desperate for 2023.

Yen yen yen.... Carry ur wailing go ur village. cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 by yorubarere: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
delpee:
Tinubu is the one who asked Fulanis to kidnap, rape and kill nationwide? He's the one who asked the Seriki of Igangan to offend his hosts?

I don't get it.
They are delusional. They sha want Tinubu out of the way by all means. They know he is the only southern force against north retaining the power.

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This Obi's Pathway To Victory In 2023? / Masari Paints Katsina Schools With APC Colour / Zahra Buhari Gets Customized LV Marriage Boxes From Indimi Family (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.