Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West (36302 Views)

Owo Attack: South-West Governors Declare 3-Day Mourning Period In Their States / Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / Ortom: Buhari Is Working With Fulani To Take Over Nigeria (Video, Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by marsman: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
IamAtikulate:

I am sure it has nothing to do with their location. If it's business-related, then it will be because of customers.

I have not seen Yorubas doing the same business under the same roof. I have not.

They are not devil but stupidly paranoid.

I will do that if the shop I am currently going for doesn't work out and I will also sell retails to reach them lessons.

I can afford to sell one at N90 against the N100 they currently sell.

E go pain them die.
Do you think you are talking to one pikin?
Where i stay alone, there are 5 provision shops, and they are all selling the same thing, on the same line, non of them is complaining about the other, they don't fight neither do they querrel, in fact they are very nice to each other. Where i usually do some printing also, under the canopy there are about 10 printing machines each with his or her respective owner, they don't querrel either, they are all sharing the same light. You are obviously lying, is it in the market we want to talk about, where different Products have the section were the stay together i.e ( the meat sellers) ( the Vegetarian sellers) (the provision sellers) and the are all Yoruba etc. Moreover any body can make it in the southwest unlike in the other region, where every thing is based on hate, sentiment and tribalism. They are not stupidly paranoid in any way, you are the one trying to reap where you did not plant. In fact that your best friend deserves a bottle of stout, you are already saying you will sell your goods in retail now. We can say if he had given you that shop, you that you said you wanted to be selling wholesale, if your wholesale no sell, in no time you will start selling retail. In the process competing with him, in the shop he gave you. Build your show
P and let us rest, it is normal business to always find a way to crush competition. You think because he is you friend, he will let you spoil his business
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by marsman: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
IamAtikulate:

I am not their competitor oga. We don't serve the same customer base
You are selling the same product, before we know now yoi will start serving their customers too in their shop.
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by DestroyEvil: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Yoruba Law Makers have right to quickly pass Law that any Yoruba caught as much must be killed immediately!

1 Like

Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by marsman: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2021
Prince001:

I'm open to criticism, what's the common sense there? I mentioned VP cos how can someone so knowledgeable like him working under someone that's cattle rearer?
We Yorubas love High service, in this case we doing it for Hausa!
So you expect us to have Cattle rearer President and Cattle rearer VC so that all of us can become Cow citizens. If Jonathan had dome his Job Right, cattle rearer will not have being picked.
Tell me Amotekun na Eye service right, Sunday Ignoho na eye service, Akeredolu na why service abi? undecided
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by Prince001(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
marsman:

So you expect us to have Cattle rearer President and Cattle rearer VC so that all of us can become Cow citizens. If Jonathan had dome his Job Right, cattle rearer will not have being picked.
Tell me Amotekun na Eye service right, Sunday Ignoho na eye service, Akeredolu na why service abi? undecided

Sunday Igboho is one of the best that happen to Yoruba! I was talking about why very knowledgeable Yorubas always working under incompetent Northerner. Mind u there are many competent Northerner too unfortunately Buhari is not one of them!
Amotekun na awesome too. Tinubu and Obasanjo silence na high service!
Re: Gani Adams: Yoruba Colluding With Fulani To Attack South-West by marsman: 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Prince001:

Sunday Igboho is one of the best that happen to Yoruba! I was talking about why very knowledgeable Yorubas always working under incompetent Northerner. Mind u there are many competent Northerner too unfortunately Buhari is not one of them!
Amotekun na awesome too. Tinubu and Obasanjo silence na high service!
I am not supporting the present administration, but when Obasanjo was in that position, what good thing do you think he achieved in the west, in the country in particular. I don't think you followed the 2015 election, choosing buhari was the only chance APC had of winning, to oust the present government then, a clueless southerner. A Northerner was needed, not just that, a notherner who has gained popularity among the Northern people, do you know how many years buhari has been comtesting. Osibanjo is not a mistake, infact i will like him to contest for next presidency sit, atleast we can pinpoint one or two things he has been able to do with his VC sit, Unlike others.
I have always seen Obasanjo as the good for nothing leader that he his, there are claims that he might actually be a bastard from Obituary, so his attitude does not surprise, but Tinubu has the major Political leader of the Yoruba, Comenting on volatile ethnic issues Like this might ruin him and the Yoruba Political connection with the North, 2 days ago some Northern vagabonds came out to accuse him of some stupid allegation, of sponsoring anarchy and demanded his arrest, If you can think deeply, you will see that there are some forces behind the stage just waiting for him to speak, one thing wrong and they chop the political wing he has grew over the years. You see those Igbos that are hailing us now for ejecting the killer herdsmen, which was right, when 2023 come, they will rather vote another Fulani than a Yoruba man, that is how deep there hate for Yoruba goes.
We have Governors, Senators, Groups like Afenifere that can speak out, let them do it, while tinubu chase the Yoruba Political Interest wholeheartedly, not like buhari made any statement about it either. Good luck and Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video) / 19-Year-Old Comedian Remanded In Prison Over Bank Robbery Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.