Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead (12821 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Orire Agbaje As Member Of Presidential Committee On Tax / Abdulkadir Kure Son, Umar Sues Mother, Siblings Over Late Father’s Property / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Nemere2020: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2021
AbdulRazaq mourns Kwara’s pioneer Grand Khadi Justice Orire

Today, our state lost of one of its finest jurists, a founding father, and indeed a national statesman, retired Justice AbdulKadir Orire (CON), who was the pioneer Grand Khadi of the Kwara State Sharia Court of Appeal between 1975 and 1999. He died at the ripe age of 87.

With total submission to the will of Almighty Allaah who is the giver and taker of life, I join all our people in Ilorin and across Kwara and Kogi States to mourn the passing of this exemplary leader who distinguished himself as an erudite legal scholar, researcher, Muslim community leader, and development activist. Justice Orire devoted his entire life to scholarship, humanitarian services, propagation of Islam, and inter-religious peace-building in Kwara and Nigeria.

His roles in the founding of the University of Ilorin and other great institutions stand tall for posterity. Baba would be sorely missed!

On behalf of my family, the people and government of Kwara State, I commiserate with Mai Martaba the Emir of Ilorin Dr. Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, the Ilorin Emirate Descendants Progressive Union (IEDPU), and the entire state on this sad yet inevitable development.

My special commiseration goes to the immediate and extended family of Justice Orire who would carry on the great legacies of the great Islamic leader and jurist.

I pray Almighty Allaah to grant Baba al-Jannah Firdaus and comfort the family he left behind. 

AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq
Governor, Kwara State
January 26, 2021

https://twitter.com/YinkaFafoluyi/status/1354159445157310464?s=19

4 Likes

Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by MickzyDonald: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2021
Rest in peace
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by flemsy15(m): 10:26pm On Jan 26, 2021
RIP... we all owe Mr Death and must pay our debt one faithful day.
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by illicit(m): 10:32pm On Jan 26, 2021
RIP....
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by XXXXTENTACION: 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2021
Rest in fu€king paradise angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by felong(m): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2021
Rip to him.
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:33am On Jan 27, 2021
He was a good man.
He lived a good man.

"May Almighty Allah dwell him in Jannatul Firdaus.”

To use one of us @[/b] (Hajia Fathia) arabic language we will say.....

[b]Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un (Arabic: إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎,
ʾinnā li-llāhi wa-ʾinna ʾilayhi rājiʿūna)

'Indeed, to Allah we belong and to Allah we shall return')

Sluacoast:
Your comments are always on point MANNA
Thanks sir.
We only make sense to sensible, honest and good people,
but to some pessimistic souls and enemies of the country, who are always bitter in misery,
we never make sense!
Meanwhile, Let us all continue to Keep safe.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Favemmzar200(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2021
RIP to zhim
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by doggedfighter(f): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2021
Fare thee well
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by JayCynic(m): 10:33am On Jan 27, 2021
No sympathies here.
He would have probably sentenced someone to death by decapitation for making a painting of a lunatic. Rot In Hell

2 Likes

Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by jerrybakermillz(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Nawa
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Rip
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by slawormiir: 10:34am On Jan 27, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Fvckwithmeyoukn(f): 10:34am On Jan 27, 2021
We live to die.
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by cbi24: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2021
Sad
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Enudapan: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2021
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

R.i.p odogwu
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Kingluqman(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2021
RIP
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 27, 2021
I don't know him sha
but RIP sir
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by onoms4luv(m): 10:36am On Jan 27, 2021
Rest on.
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by hush15: 10:36am On Jan 27, 2021
Nemere2020:
AbdulRazaq mourns Kwara’s pioneer Grand Khadi Justice Orire

Today, our state lost of one of its finest jurists, a founding father, and indeed a national statesman, retired Justice AbdulKadir Orire (CON), who was the pioneer Grand Khadi of the Kwara State Sharia Court of Appeal between 1975 and 1999. He died at the ripe age of 87.

With total submission to the will of Almighty Allaah who is the giver and taker of life, I join all our people in Ilorin and across Kwara and Kogi States to mourn the passing of this exemplary leader who distinguished himself as an erudite legal scholar, researcher, Muslim community leader, and development activist. Justice Orire devoted his entire life to scholarship, humanitarian services, propagation of Islam, and inter-religious peace-building in Kwara and Nigeria.

His roles in the founding of the University of Ilorin and other great institutions stand tall for posterity. Baba would be sorely missed!

On behalf of my family, the people and government of Kwara State, I commiserate with Mai Martaba the Emir of Ilorin Dr. Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, the Ilorin Emirate Descendants Progressive Union (IEDPU), and the entire state on this sad yet inevitable development.

My special commiseration goes to the immediate and extended family of Justice Orire who would carry on the great legacies of the great Islamic leader and jurist.

I pray Almighty Allaah to grant Baba al-Jannah Firdaus and comfort the family he left behind. 

AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq
Governor, Kwara State
January 26, 2021

https://twitter.com/YinkaFafoluyi/status/1354159445157310464?s=19

i pray he get his virgins in paradise
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by joelbooks: 10:37am On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by agboifeanyi242(m): 10:37am On Jan 27, 2021
grin Rip Grand Theft Khadi

1 Like

Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by DennisEche(m): 10:39am On Jan 27, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Rest in fu€king paradise angry
WITH 77 V YOU MEAN
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by Neowanskywalker: 10:43am On Jan 27, 2021
WELL, HE IS A SUFI. DIED A SUFI. WHAT A PITY.
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by MOVIC6: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2021
Mods una jus feel like posting dead people since this month both the ones we know and anonymous, what’s up na, are we kwarans or kwara is nigeria ?
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by President99: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Grand-Khadi Justice AbdulKadir Orire Is Dead by OmoManU: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2021
ohh eya

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: I’m Trekking From Abuja To Lagos For Tinubu – Kano Man / LP To Keyamo: You Are Ridiculing Your Position As A SAN, Insulting Nigerians / Sheriff To Take Over PDP Secretariat After Nine Months - Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.