Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,473 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo (7096 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / General Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor / Biography Of Kaduna Nzeogwu By Olusegun Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by AlexBells(m): 9:40am On Jan 27, 2021
People should stop playing on the collective emotions of the Igbos, he who excludes us has more to regret, Government is turn by turn but even at that Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor is an Ika man, an Igboid community in Delta.

There is nothing like Delta Igbo any longer, all of Igboland is one, Congratulations Irabor and the rest should stop trying to make the Igbos feel left out, our security challenge is peculiar and those who need service chiefs should have them.

This is President Buharis presidency, 2023 we are working for an Igbo president, when it is our turn nobody should complain, that's when you will understand that Igbos are majority and not just majority but majority Christian.

We never expected that Buhari will pet us anyway so, it is a welcome development but Igbos if we feel bad let us all prepare for 2023, non of the current politian will represent Igbos come 2023, we are leaving APC and PDP if they fail to give Igbos presidential ticket let's start a regional party in the East with Eastern Youths majority.

So now I hope my people understands that this is the turn of the Fulanis, let them do with power what they wish, it is only temporal let's concentrate on building a better Igboland.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by VirginFinder: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2021
What does Irabor mean in Igbo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by AlexBells(m): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2021
VirginFinder:
What does Irabor mean in Igbo
What does Alex mean in Igbo, what is in a name, that which you call a rose by other name will still smell as Good,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by mightyhazel: 9:44am On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:
People should stop playing on the collective emotions of the Igbos, he who excludes us has more to regret, Government is turn by turn but even at that Irabor is an Ika man, an Igboid community in Delta.

There is nothing like Delta Igbo any longer, all of Igboland is one, Congratulations Irabor and the rest should stop trying to make the Igbos feel left out, our security challenge is peculiar and those who need service chiefs should have them.

This is President Buharis presidency, 2023 we are working for an Igbo president, when it is our turn nobody should complain, that's when you will understand that Igbos are majority and not just majority but majority Christian.

We never expected that Buhari will pet us anyway so, it is a welcome development but Igbos if we feel bad let us all prepare for 2023, non of the current politian will represent Igbos come 2023, we are leaving APC and PDP if they fail to give Igbos presidential ticket let's start a regional party in the East with Eastern Youths majority.

So now I hope my people understands that this is the turn of the Fulanis, let them do with power what they wish, it is only temporal let's concentrate on building a better Igboland.
sometimes its better to shut the beak

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by AlexBells(m): 9:45am On Jan 27, 2021
mightyhazel:
But I'm not the person you can shut, try the next tribe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by sweetonugbu: 9:46am On Jan 27, 2021
A better IGBOLAND is what we wish for

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by mrvitalis(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:
People should stop playing on the collective emotions of the Igbos, he who excludes us has more to regret, Government is turn by turn but even at that Irabor is an Ika man, an Igboid community in Delta.

What most of u don't get is ....most people use igbo n south east to mean the same .... the" igbo Nation " or igbo land is different

We are talking about buhari treatment of south east

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by AlexBells(m): 9:48am On Jan 27, 2021
sweetonugbu:
A better IGBOLAND is what we wish for
We are already working for it, Igboland had come to rise, From Nsukka to Anioma, From Ezza To Ikwerre, No one can keep us back or down

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by Asgard13: 9:49am On Jan 27, 2021
mightyhazel:

Op na Yoruba man .. claiming igbos and writing trashy trash as igbo..

Ignore his moniker ..

Can any igbo human write that trash ....

He lacks wisdom .. ... very stew pid.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by VirginFinder: 9:50am On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

What does Alex mean in Igbo, what is in a name, that which you call a rose by other name will still smell as Good,

Alex is an English name. We were colonised by the British.

Is Irabor an Igbo name? Why will an Igbo man bear Irabor as a surname

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by AlexBells(m): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

What most of u don't get is ....most people use igbo n south east to mean the same .... the" igbo Nation " or igbo land is different

South East is non of my business, I'm the premier of Igboland, not the premier of South East, when they commit crime they are Igbos but when they do good they are not, it does not matter to me, I'm a champion of Igboland not a champion of South East, South East Igbos have had their turn, let Across the Niger Igbos benefit, Asaba Igbos had been the most traumatised for Being Igbo, I love it when they smile too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

Thank you op.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by AlexBells(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2021
VirginFinder:

What is the meaning of Abugu in Igbo, should we call Nsukka people that bear Abugu, Igala, ??

7 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by Asgard13: 9:52am On Jan 27, 2021
mrvitalis:

That man na pure Yoruba... insecured..

He sabi post stupid things to mock his people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by junketer(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2021
VirginFinder:

I am igbo but I don't know what irabor means

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by Asgard13: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

South East is non of my business, I'm the premier of Igboland, not the premier of South East, when they commit crime they are Igbos but when they do good they are not, it does not matter to me, I'm a champion of Igboland not a champion of South East, South East Igbos have had their turn, let Across the Niger Igbos benefit, Asaba Igbos had been the most traumatised for Being Igbo, I love it when they smile too

Think you need to see a doctor...

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by Asgard13: 9:53am On Jan 27, 2021
junketer:

Irabo is not igbo..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by AlexBells(m): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2021
junketer:
Same way you may not know what Idoko means, Nsukka people answer that

4 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by AlexBells(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2021
Asgard13:

Irabo is not igbo..
Why are you crying we say he is Igbo, Including Wike but Wike is currently an Outcast, (Osu) until we complete the investigation on his part in the crime against humanity in Obigbo

4 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by gidgiddy: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

Where is Irabor from?
Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by Asgard13: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

What is the meaning of Abugu in Igbo, should we call Nsukka people that bear Abugu, Igala, ??

Because your not igbo .. you can pronounce it well and it affect your spelling

YOU ARE NOT IGBO...

PREMIER OF IGBOLAND MY FOOT..

Which state, local government, village you come from in igboland

Everyday ndi ara na multiplie na nairaland

Igbo na agba ha ara

I Beri Be Ajoka
Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by elgramz: 9:56am On Jan 27, 2021
Asgard13:

Irabo is not igbo..
Irabor is a delta igbo, He is very much part of the Igbo nation.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by AlexBells(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2021
gidgiddy:

Where is Irabor from?
Ika, A an Igboid community in Delta
Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by VirginFinder: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2021
junketer:

That means it is not an Igbo name. The bearer is not Igbo. His part of Agbor is not Igbo. grin
Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by Asgard13: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

Why are you crying we say he is Igbo, Including Wike but Wike is currently an Outcast, (Osu) until we complete the instigation on his part in the crime against humanity in Obigbo

You’re not igbo...

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by Sammy07: 9:57am On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

Same way you may not know what Idoko means, Nsukka people answer that

You are correct OP

3 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by VirginFinder: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2021
Asgard13:

Think you need to see a doctor...

That guy is the Igbo version of musiwa... grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by AlexBells(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2021
Asgard13:

Because your not igbo .. you can pronounce it well and it affect your spelling

YOU ARE NOT IGBO...

PREMIER OF IGBOLAND MY FOOT..

Which state, local government, village you come from in igboland

Everyday ndi ara na multiplie na nairaland

Igbo na agba ha ara

I Beri Be Ajoka
Maka Obere Igbo Isuru, Nga Agbagharagi, Go and sin no more son/daughter, Long live Igbo Province

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by Asgard13: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2021
elgramz:

Irabor is a delta igbo, He is very much part of the Igbo nation.

Where’s ika in igboland

Do agbor people believe they’re igbos?

Why force igbos on people that are not igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by Asgard13: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

Maka Obere Igbo Isuru, Nga Agbagharagi, Go and sin no more son/daughter, Long live Igbo Province

Is LIKE foolishness runs in you
Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by VirginFinder: 10:00am On Jan 27, 2021
AlexBells:

I am not Igbo so I can't tell. But I am sure Edo tribes don't bear Abugu. They bear Irabor.
Re: Dear Igbos, If Nzeogwu was Igbo Then Lucky Eluonye Onyenuchea Irabor Is Igbo by AlexBells(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2021
Asgard13:

Where’s ika in igboland

Do agbor people believe they’re igbos?

Why force igbos on people that are not igbos?
You terrorised everyone to hate being Igbo but the game is up, Igboland is back with full counter, They will be happy soon they are Igbos, when they begin to benefit from being Igbo, your game of making everyone deny Igbo is up

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Chiwetalu Agu piss on his trousers very funny - Ijelespeaks mocks him / PMB: Kind To The Living And The Dead - Femi Adesina / Obi's Credentials Have Always Been In The Open - LP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.