Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,140 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial (28532 Views)

Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court - WATCH / Cristiano Ronaldo DNA ‘matched Evidence In Las Vegas Rape Case’ (2) (3) (4)

Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
A Federal High Court sitting in Lagos State has admitted more exhibits in evidence in the ongoing trial of hip-hop singer Azeez Fashola, popularly known as ‘Naira Marley.’

Justice Nicolas Oweibo in his ruling on Wednesday admitted the Compact Disk containing the phone analysis of the singer, tendered in evidence by the second prosecution witness Anosike Augustine on the ground that the iPhone which was analysed has been admitted in evidence before.

The judge overruled the objection of Naira Marley’s counsel Olalekan Ojo (SAN) and admitted the CD in evidence marked exhibit ‘F.’

“l have considered the agreement of both parties as well as the ground for the objection, I consider the CD to be admissible in view of the nature of this case and the evidence of other prosecution witness,” Oweibo said.

The trial of the case could not proceed because the defence counsel, Olalekan Ojo, was not in court and sought an adjournment.

The adjournment was not opposed by the EFCC’s counsel, Bilkisu Buhari.

Justice Oweibo adjourned the further trial to the 8th and 11th of March, 2021.

Recall that the anti-graft agency had on May 20, 2019, arraigned Naira Marley on 11 counts of money laundering and Internet fraud.

The EFCC alleged that some of the credit cards discovered in his residence bore the names Nicole Louise Malyon and Timea Fedorne Tatar.

But he pleaded not guilty to all the charges.

The EFCC said that the offences contravenes Money Laundering (Prohibition) Act and the Cyber Crimes Act.

https://punchng.com/breaking-court-admits-more-evidence-in-naira-marleys-fraud-trial/

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2021
And NL boys want primary school pupils to emulate this guy.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

E don start, Naira Marley, Uncle of zero manners, no belt gang, shambolic behavior go soon begin him year with 'Old things' e be like him own 'old things' no pass away. grin grin grin

Make we dey watch ! cheesy

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by chatinent: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
He's a fraudster.

He should be jailed, as well as every Nigerian politicians.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by inoki247: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2021
hmmm we know say the OP is bitter...

see her talking about emulating someone the Pastors nd Alfa wey people dey emulate if u know d bad thing wey dem dey du for bak like Fvcking dere members.....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
inoki247:

see her talking about emulating someone the Pastors nd Alfa wey people dey emulate if u know d bad thing wey dem dey du for bak like Fvcking dere members.....
This is the Marley you all were chanting and saying it is cool for primary school pupils to emulate.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by lilvicky68(m): 6:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
And NL boys wanted pupils to emulate this guy.
First of all..Naira Marley is not worthy of emulation..Secondly Women should take care of their children properly instead of misbehaving around with men..

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

First of all..Naira Marley is not worthy of emulation..Secondly Women should take care of their children properly instead of misbehaving around with men..
Which law says taking care of children is women's duty?

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by lilvicky68(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Since the future is female and men are not included they should start taking care of their children

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by illicit(m): 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
Well....
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

Since the future is female and men are not included they should start taking care of their children
Did they impregnate themselves?

inoki247:

Quote me where I said they should emulate pastors and Alfas.
I don't know why NL boys have comprehension issues.

Be yourself. Be your own role model, If you must emulate someone, emulate Christ.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by CaptainPrice1: 6:37pm On Jan 27, 2021
Bad influence! Most Nigerians musicians are not worth emulating cuz what they normally promote is Drugs, fraud, women and violence. I've warn kids around me that i don't want to hear them sing Nairamarly songs and all this street yahoo boys music. Even if you don't listen to those musics in your house, kids will still find a way to know some music and i wonder how.

I do listen to some of these music , but i can never be influenced by them. Don't let your kids go astray, watch over them and make them understand what is bad and good.

70% of Musicians and influencers are fraudsters/ prostitutes. Be your own role model...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by lilvicky68(m): 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Did they impregnate themselves?
If they can they will do it.. especially you..

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by fitzmayowa: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
I thought Naira Marley was cleared, if he is guilty then he should pay for his crime....

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

If they can they will do it.. especially you..
Caring for kids should be a collective effort.

Modified:
Let me break down the above statement I made since I've realized that NL boys can't comprehend a single sentence.

By taking care of a child, I don't mean bathing and feeding alone. I mean in all aspect.

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 27, 2021
fitzmayowa:
I thought Naira Marley was cleared, if he is guilty then he should pay for his crime....
He is as guilty as charged. Go to his SM pages and see the rubbish his post.

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:

You say?
Your comments always lack balance. Don't think am stalking on you, just that your obsession with men is no terrible. You always defend women.

There no law as such but ideally, it's the woman chiefest responsibility

Let's take for example, If you are married who do you think will shoulder the school fees of the children? Pay the light, water, house bills? Provide food for the family? Note, if he don't do the mention with your position as a chief feminist defender you will be quick to label him irresponsible. (I don't pray I come across your kind of lady). So after paying all those things, in your selfish mind, you will be expecting him to take care of the children? Gosh your ideology is never balance.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by fitzmayowa: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
He is as guilty as charged. Go to his SM pages and see the rubbish his post.

Guilty as charged? When was the verdict handed down? I thought until a competent court confirms your guilt you are assumed innocent? I hope am not missing something....

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Jesse6(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
koleyewon

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by TANID(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Legalcriminal: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ki lo tun ni Marley shey??

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2021
gaius01:

You say?
Your comments always lack balance. Don't think am stalking on you, just that your obsession with men is no terrible. You always defend women.

There no law as such but ideally, it's the woman chiefest responsibility

Let's take for example, If you are married who do you think will shoulder the school fees of the children? Pay the light, water, house bills? Provide food for the family? Note, if he don't do the mention with your position as a chief feminist defender you will be quick to label him irresponsible. (I don't pray I come across your kind of lady). So after paying all those things, in your selfish mind, you will be expecting him to take care of the children? Gosh your ideology is never balance.
You are.

You are so daft if you think taking care of children does not involved what you mentioned here. By taking care of children, I meant everything you mentioned here included.

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Cases in Nigeria courts can take a lifetime.
They can be so annoyingly frustrating.
What happened to ATM Dasuki at the end of the day.... we all know.
What happened to Evans the evil and worse Kidnapper in the history of Africa, who reigned Supreme during the 16 years of failure in Nigeria?
Your guess is as good as ours.

We came across this thread yesterday and wept for Nigerian youths.

A thread a fraudster created to talk about how his Maga just paid him, even having the insolent to post the white man's picture along with his son.
Boasting about how he is going to buy a Lexus 350, it did not end there, you need to see over 120 Naija youths (still counting) begging this fraudster for money and some praying in Jesus name for their fraudster to have more Maga.
And another surprising thing is that it is all the kids abusing sane, honest and hardworking members of this forum that are begging for alms along with the OP.

https://www.nairaland.com/6384021/money-not-problem-money-lexus#98463112

Kingosytex:

Make sure you are sensible else I will give you a hard knock. undecided
This coming from a kid that gleefully created a thread yesterday celebrating the blood money he stole from a white man, even posting the white man's picture along with his son?
We know why you are always pained and scared to read our posts here.

Due to our constant curses on fraudsters, criminals and thieves on this forum, we expect nothing less from you.
The sweat of the innocent you have scammed, enjoying their sweat thinking you have arrived will come for you in due time.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

southniyikaye:
God go bless your magas in Jesus name
I weep for these youths
U sef don go check am out!

eazyduzit:

The end of a THIEF is always bad,once an individual took scamming to be his job,that person has successfully carry his obituary in head.No two ways about that.....
You've said it all.

Unlimitk:

access bank
Bros God go increase your magas in Jesus name
infact your aza no go disappoint
Just take a look at one of them
The future of this country is damn bleak mehn, with the kind of youths we see here.

kenzysmith:
husppuppi is dumb am not as dumb as husspuppi
Dem no dey telli person.
Time will tell.

elantraceey:
See grown ass men with arms and legs begging for the proceeds of a scam.
May you all also become victims of this scams you celebrate.
Amen.
It's just an eyesore!
And it is alarming!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by lagusboyyy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2021
Though, i won't pray for this kind of breakthrough and grace.

But every disappointment is a blessing, before this fraud case, majority did not know him, the case really brought lot of fame to him.

I was thinking the case was already done and dusted before, but naira marley sef too get strong head, he keeps offending the fed.
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by TONIOI: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Hmmmmmmm , this one village people don remember him matter again ,las las e go release plenty album for dia head again

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by veekid(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Una never taya for this matta?
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Omofloflo: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Mikepenny5(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
This case still Dey on ? Court case wey don trend pass for Nigeria nah forgotten issues, Evans etc
Dem really hold em burton.
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Adrian9(m): 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
See this police officer face as e wwwwowwwo !

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Gamer999: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nprotop: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2021
Okay

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Election Postponement: Woli Arole Offers To Help Stranded Corpers / RMD Recounts Experience With Davido, Nengi On 'Jowo' Music Video Set (Photos) / Malawian Fan Blasts Davido On Twitter For Charging $80k Per Show, Davido Replies