Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial (28570 Views)

Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court - WATCH / Cristiano Ronaldo DNA ‘matched Evidence In Las Vegas Rape Case’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by wellsaid2: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Rubbish..
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Maindesign55: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2021
Switching to music.

That's called music break from all herdsmen brouhaha.
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by NiRfreak(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
How EfCC take catch am.... shebi Dem dey form say: EfCC n bo japa grin
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Burgerlomo: 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
Legalcriminal:
Ki lo tun ni Marley shey??

Won ni Marley nsha ishe grin
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Goalnaldo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2021
EFFC and hypocrisy. Why are they not going after Bella Shmurda as well? His songs vision 2020 and cashapp clearly showed he's an internet fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by NiRfreak(m): 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Which law says taking care of children is women's duty?
Don't be stupid? Which law says women must conceive and give birth to children they don't intend to cater for
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Harddiskng(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
And NL boys want primary school pupils to emulate this guy.

Sometimes i wonder the kinda person is behind this moniker. So judgemental. If we xray your life publicly, we would find out no be you holy pass.

Nobody said primary school pupils should emulate him, his music is obviously not for kids. People were just against grown ass men who are supposed to serve and protect, intimidating children with their guns.

sapphiere:
Caring for kids should be a collective effort.

Freaking joker grin ... but taking care of the family financially is solely the man’s responsibility lol.

sapphiere:
He is as guilty as charged. Go to his SM pages and see the rubbish his post.

Everyone has freedom to post Whatever they like, there is nothing illegal on his post. He is guilty is your opinion, sensible people are following due process to prove it.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by captainamiedi1: 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Judiciary is death. They will use 10 years to judge these case with plenty adjournment.
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by beehivedata(m): 8:48pm On Jan 27, 2021
Wawu
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2021
But Nigerians love them like that na. If you speak against fraud they will say its jealousy.
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
And NL boys want primary school pupils to emulate this guy.
How many graduates and even lecturers are as successful as he is?
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
Harddiskng:

Sometimes i wonder the kinda person is behind this moniker. So judgemental. If we xray your life publicly, we would find out no be you holy pass.

Nobody said primary school pupils should emulate him, his music is obviously not for kids. People were just against grown ass men who are supposed to serve and protect, intimidating children with their guns.
You all are daft. Taking care of a child I mean in all aspect including spiritual.

Go back to that thread you will see where people were saying those kids following NM footsteps isn't bad.

Freaking joker grin ... but taking care of the family financially is solely the man’s responsibility lol.
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by TheWalkingMind: 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Which law says taking care of children is women's duty?
Are you sick or just stupid?
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by letitrainnow(m): 8:53pm On Jan 27, 2021
This guy is not a good influence
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by TheWalkingMind: 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
How many graduates and even lecturers are as successful as he is?
What's your idea of success?
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by crafteck(m): 8:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
chatinent:
He's a fraudster.

He should be jailed, as well as every Nigerian politicians.

Have you been paying your complete tax? If not everybody na fraudster

3 Likes

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by IAMPEDRO: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
Bad influence! Most Nigerians musicians are not worth emulating cuz what they normally promote is Drugs, fraud, women and violence. I've warn kids around me that i don't want to hear them sing Nairamarly songs and all this street yahoo boys music. Even if you don't listen to those musics in your house, kids will still find a way to know some music and i wonder how.

I do listen to some of these music , but i can never be influenced by them. Don't let your kids go astray, watch over them and make them understand what is bad and good.

70% of Musicians and influencers are fraudsters/ prostitutes. Be your own role model...
Inasmuch as it's not easy to pen down songs, but I prefer you to just use your time well than to waste it on writing songs that will be here for just weeks.
The only place I can hear noise (rubbish songs) is road sides, what sickens me more is the lyrics and how Nigerians will enjoy listening to rubbish, well what's rubbish to me might be really rich to others.
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
What's your idea of success?
Don't let theories deceive you.
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by jaxxy(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
This is the Marley you all were chanting and saying it is cool for primary school pupils to emulate.

He’s still innocent until proven guilty. Pastor won’t even go to court to defend themselves they are always innocent and untouchable. undecided
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Blackdisciple(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
How much em done tif na e reach Magu's own, abi e reach pondei wey faint own??
make them focus on what matters not on what doesn't matter abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Harddiskng(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
You all are daft. Taking care of a child I mean in all aspect including spiritual.

You call men traumatizing children with their guns “taking care of a child” lool. I don’t even want to ever meet your parents.

Since we are passing judgment and casting our opinion about people we have never met before. Here is my opinion about you, you are girl with daddy’s issues, trying to cascade the lack of love in your life (no boyfriend, no father figure) with a false projection of you being goody two shoes. Nay, the truth is nobody wants you! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by molas02: 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
one thing I like abt him is his lyrics
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by tobstarizhia(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2021
Jail the sonovabitch. I've always disliked that guy. Ever since his rise to fame more youths have gone into the Yahoo business thinking they can go Scot free like their role model did
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by theFilmtric: 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Did they impregnate themselves?

Quote me where I said they should emulate pastors and Alfas.
I don't know why NL boys have comprehension issues.

Be yourself. Be your own role model, If you must emulate someone, emulate Christ.
the future is female...la futuro es hembra cheesy cheesy
Hehehe... Kikiki cheesy
I laugh in Nigerian Spanish

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2021
That policeman is a marlin, see him cap
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by TheWalkingMind: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
Don't let theories deceive you.
answer the question broddie
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Gwebmaster: 9:11pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:

Be yourself. Be your own role model, If you must emulate someone, emulate Christ.
True talk
Even Christ sef, don't emulate him cus u can't die for people sins

Just be your own role model and pray to God to help u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Sobowale And Patience Ozokwor Fun Photos / Sean Kanu 14th Birthday: Amara Kanu Celebrates Her Son's Birthday / Oge Okoye Reunites With Her Kids As They Embark On Summer Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.