Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial (28559 Views)

Video Of Naira Marley Arriving Court Today For His Alleged Cyber Fraud Trial / Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court - WATCH / Cristiano Ronaldo DNA ‘matched Evidence In Las Vegas Rape Case’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by OgwuEgo: 9:17pm On Jan 27, 2021
I am a proud Marlian.
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Meedon: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Did they impregnate themselves?

Quote me where I said they should emulate pastors and Alfas.
I don't know why NL boys have comprehension issues.

Be yourself. Be your own role model, If you must emulate someone, emulate Christ.

Yeye.

What of prophet muhammed?
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by boogietrends: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2021
Marlians gather here for your president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mjh5hJdoj0M
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by kc4christ(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
Which law says taking care of children is women's duty?
wise children make their fathers proud of them,foolish ones bring their mothers grief.
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Dollanaira: 9:51pm On Jan 27, 2021
Oh
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
theFilmtric:

the future is female...la futuro es hembra cheesy cheesy
Hehehe... Kikiki cheesy
I laugh in Nigerian Spanish

theFilmtricsay

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
And NL boys want primary school pupils to emulate this guy.

But na why u Dey always Dey do FTC for ur own thread?
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by udomma1005(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
Adrian9:
See this police officer face as e wwwwowwwo !
You CAN'T be as handsome as that dude is if you had to go through the hazards & poor welfare package he has to make do with!
Leave ojo man, talk about the pest to the society presently (Yahooism). I have come to realize through some sick comments on a yahoo boy's post yesterday of planning to buy a Lexus with proceeds he just stole off a "maga", most kids who hate cops are thieves, yahoo-thieves to be precise.

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Ajibade123(m): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2021
inoki247:
hmmm we know say the OP is bitter...

see her talking about emulating someone the Pastors nd Alfa wey people dey emulate if u know d bad thing wey dem dey du for bak like Fvcking dere members.....
she is bitter OK
but hope you won't mind your children and brothers behaving like naira Marley??
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
You don't need evidence to know that he is into fraud
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by theFilmtric: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
then la Futuro es maldito!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
answer the question broddie
There is nothing to answer in that question.

If it doesn't involve money one way or the other, it is not success. angry
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
chatinent:
He's a fraudster.

He should be jailed, as well as every Nigerian politicians.
The Marlians knows
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by rohangold: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2021
Where do we start from.
No be today this matter don dey ground.
How nigeria wan take better like this. Scammers everywhere
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by emmnprince(m): 10:54pm On Jan 27, 2021
lilvicky68:

If they can they will do it.. especially you..

I thought science have made research and almost done producing artificial sperm that can be introduced into the female folks without coitus.
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Brownoctopus: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
sapphiere:
And NL boys want primary school pupils to emulate this guy.
all I know is that the future is female
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Millennialaku(m): 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2021
gaius01:

You say?
Your comments always lack balance. Don't think am stalking on you, just that your obsession with men is no terrible. You always defend women.

There no law as such but ideally, it's the woman chiefest responsibility

Let's take for example, If you are married who do you think will shoulder the school fees of the children? Pay the light, water, house bills? Provide food for the family? Note, if he don't do the mention with your position as a chief feminist defender you will be quick to label him irresponsible. (I don't pray I come across your kind of lady). So after paying all those things, in your selfish mind, you will be expecting him to take care of the children? Gosh your ideology is never balance.
she is a lesbo. i saw her comment about searching for a partner in ashewo thread

1 Like

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by studentofTruth: 12:18am On Jan 28, 2021
post=98502721:
Cases in Nigeria courts can take a lifetime.
They can be so annoyingly frustrating.
What happened to ATM Dasuki at the end of the day.... we all know.
What happened to Evans the evil and worse Kidnapper in the history of Africa, who reigned Supreme during the 16 years of failure in Nigeria?
Your guess is as good as ours.

We came across this thread yesterday and wept for Nigerian youths.

A thread a fraudster created to talk about how his Maga just paid him, even having the insolent to post the white man's picture along with his son.
Boasting about how he is going to buy a Lexus 350, it did not end there, you need to see over 120 Naija youths (still counting) begging this fraudster for money and some praying in Jesus name for their fraudster to have more Maga.
And another surprising thing is that it is all the kids abusing sane, honest and hardworking members of this forum that are begging for alms along with the OP.

https://www.nairaland.com/6384021/money-not-problem-money-lexus#98463112

https://www.nairaland.com/6384021/money-not-problem-money-lexus#98463112

This coming from a kid that gleefully created a thread yesterday celebrating the blood money he stole from a white man, even posting the white man's picture along with his son?
We know why you are always pained and scared to read our posts here.

Due to our constant curses on fraudsters, criminals and thieves on this forum, we expect nothing less from you.
The sweat of the innocent you have scammed, enjoying their sweat thinking you have arrived will come for you in due time.
No be curse,
Na FACT.

U sef don go check am out!

You've said it all.

Just take a look at one of them
The future of this country is damn bleak mehn, with the kind of youths we see here.

Dem no dey telli person.
Time will tell.

Amen.
It's just an eyesore!
And it is alarming!

It's horrible and I blame our unintelligent EFCC for it. FBI nabbed huspy via Instagram and Invictus via Nairaland and Instagram. Even DSS track people via social media platforms, but EFCC can't monitor our online space and social media to take this miserable criminals out. What is so difficult about that? If DSS can do it, why can't EFCC?

The can even liaise with Google and Facebook, who are already spying on us. Just murmur I need new shoes, and the next time you go online, shoe ads will fill everywhere. EFCC can liaise with them to monitor our online space.
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by danvault: 12:35am On Jan 28, 2021
sapphiere:
Caring for kids should be a collective effort.

Modified:
Let me break down the above statement I made since I've realized that NL boys can't comprehend a single sentence.

By taking care of a child, I don't mean bathing and feeding alone. I mean in all aspect.

You aint hard as you make them think...

1 Like

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by ikennamadu1(m): 2:53am On Jan 28, 2021
sapphiere:
He is as guilty as charged. Go to his SM pages and see the rubbish his post.

na you make am guilty... why are people senseless... if them sue you for defamation now .. you go begin draft letter of apology

1 Like

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 28, 2021
[s]
danvault:

[/s]

Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Nobody: 3:52am On Jan 28, 2021
EhisChelsea1:

But na why u Dey always Dey do FTC for ur own thread?
It's because creating a create is free and you can create yours and be ftc too.
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by danvault: 3:54am On Jan 28, 2021
sapphiere:
[s][/s]

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by KingWarri: 6:42am On Jan 28, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
Bad influence! Most Nigerians musicians are not worth emulating cuz what they normally promote is Drugs, fraud, women and violence. I've warn kids around me that i don't want to hear them sing Nairamarly songs and all this street yahoo boys music. Even if you don't listen to those musics in your house, kids will still find a way to know some music and i wonder how.

I do listen to some of these music , but i can never be influenced by them. Don't let your kids go astray, watch over them and make them understand what is bad and good.

70% of Musicians and influencers are fraudsters/ prostitutes. Be your own role model...
You were not forced to emulate their characters. It's a choice thing. So crying like a baby...
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by bleskid: 6:50am On Jan 28, 2021
sapphiere:
which law says providing for children is man's duty.
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by cugardmalino: 7:28am On Jan 28, 2021
chatinent:
He's a fraudster.

He should be jailed, as well as every Nigerian politicians.
How many Nigerian politician them don jail. You be talking in the nonsense
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by DAVE5(m): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2021
sapphiere:

This same you said men can’t be trusted and children shouldn’t be left alone with any man, this means you should take care of your children yourself
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by EhisChelsea1(m): 8:29am On Jan 28, 2021
sapphiere:
It's because creating a create is free and you can create yours and be ftc too.

Lol!!! I knew, judging from your previous responses to similar questions that this will be your exact response and you didn’t disappoint.

Anyway, I just talk. I nor Dey find FTC. I nor even know how e take Dey important and I don’t see myself doing FTC in the next 100 years.... so nor too reason am

That aside, I like u sha....
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by leisuretym: 9:54am On Jan 28, 2021
sapphiere:

Be yourself. Be your own role model, If you must emulate someone, emulate Christ.

Just listen to Whitney Houston - Greatest love of all.

She's said she could not find anyone worthy of being her role model and she has decided never to walk in anyone's shadow , if I fail or succeed , I live with my believe.. No matter what they take from me , they can't take away my diginity
Re: Court Admits More Evidence In Naira Marley’s Fraud Trial by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2021
danvault:

I cloned that bastard feminist bitch, I really wanted to mess her up but God touched me so I let her be but na God go punish her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peruzzi: How I Lost N400k Davido Sent Me For Dubai Trip To Taxi Driver / Malawian Fan Blasts Davido On Twitter For Charging $80k Per Show, Davido Replies / Annie Idibia Shows Off 2face's Huge Awards Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.