Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story (6709 Views)

Are You Into Network Marketing Or Ever Tried It, Share Your Experience / My Success Story On How I Made N94,630 Profit Within 11days / Network Marketing Success Secret (strictly For Network Marketers ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by frenchman2: 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2011
hello all, as a network marketer, if you have any success story to share please do it here and encourage newbies or prospective marketers.
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by aniffy4eva(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
Been into network marketing for about 4 years running. I made my first million through it grin, and i've made many more since, I do it part-time tho'

Just like every other industry, this one has its own peculiarities, but i'll suggest that anyone interested in building entrepreneurial skills should give it a shot. Apart from generating extra income, it's also a great avenue for personal development in areas like communication, leadership, negotiation, listening skills etc.
cheesy
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by PowerIdeas(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2011
I think network marketing is a cool way to make money.

The problem is the unprofessional way most people go about it.

I personally think that the sooner network marketers start leading with good information and delivering more value than just the flash of a check the sooner people will start taking us seriously.
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by beautyline(f): 11:29am On Apr 05, 2011
According to Robert Kiyosaki, Network Marketing is the business of the 21st Century check www.thebusinessofthe21stcentury.com

I'll encourage young people to discard any misconceptions they may have about network marketing and join at least one opportunity ( there are so many of them now and many more are coming).

In network marketing, your success is assured if you are willing to work hard under a good mentor.

It is also the surest path to generating residual income and achieving financial freedom.

To get into the passive income quadrant of Robert Kiyosaki's Cash Flow Quadrant, get into network marketing now!!!
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by Two4Two(m): 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2011
I have one that enables you operate in your neighbourhood as a merchant. You will be making your commission intantly as people come to your outlet to carry out some transactions. The name is FREEDOM NETWORK. you can go to this site to check www.freedomnetworkng.com or 3Lineng.com for more information.

Better still you can call me on 08056203887

Cheers.
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by frenchman2: 2:47am On Apr 20, 2011
more stories needed.
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by frenchman2: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2011
pls keep sharing ur stories
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by emailguru: 5:18am On Jun 07, 2011
I have been into network marketing for some 3 years now, the experience has been wonderful as I make a decent living form it.
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by frenchman2: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2011
anymore?

1 Like

Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by djayxpro: 9:23am On Dec 27, 2011
please what is NETWORK MARKETING?
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by feats(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2011
Network marketing is not a get reach quick scheme, I talk about it on my blog ( see signature ). Its been a blessing. I notice people jump from one Network marketing business to another, i use to be like that. Until I understood what the business is really about, you need to first believe in yourself , then believe in the business. be the leader people want to follow, that is what you really need to be successful in this business. I have FREE seminar coming up sometime in Ikeja on the 14th of January, interested people should register by calling the number 018447179
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by knowledge4(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2011
Network marketing also known as multilevel marketing or MLM is one of the best models for free enterprise but has been thoroughly abused by fraudsters, scammers and con artists who use it as a legal means to rob people of their money.

Many MLMs across the world especially the vast majority of those that set up in Nigeria operate on the Ponzi and Pyramid scheme models which are illegal in many countries of the world. These MLMs are really not selling any real sellable product. What they are selling to you is merely an idea, the idea that you can quickly become rich with little or no effort on your part.The majority of their victims are those who are new to the world of marketing and who believe that the best way to own a business and make money is to join an MLM business as an independent distributor.

The real facts are:
1) At least 95% of participants in any MLM business anywhere including Nigeria always fail miserably and quit empty handed and in frustration.
2)It is easier to make money in a gambling outfit than to make money in any MLM Business anywhere.
3)The beneficiaries in any MLM business are always very,very few individuals and are usually the operators who set up the business and those who joined much earlier. These few are the ones who usually flaunt their income testimonials and success stories in order to attract new comers or novices into the network.
4)Many of these MLMs do not last in the market place usually less than 5 years because,by the way they set up to operate,they must collapse and the collapse usually comes within 5 years. This is the reason why many of those who set up in Nigeria few years ago are no longer in business.
Beware of network marketing claims.Do not swallow any without a thorough analysis.It is easy to analyze them but many Nigerians, motivated by greed get hoodwinked too easily.
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by knowledge4(m): 12:36pm On Dec 27, 2011
There are a few legitimate MLM businesses,even in Nigeria but you must know how to identify the very few genuine ones before you stake your money,time and energy in any of them.There are various criteria that can be used to identify a genuine legitimate MLM business to do business with.
Any MLM business that is more focused on the sales of its products and which does not focus on recruitment of salesmen as a means of growing the network, and does not pay persons for recruiting others, is a legitimate network to do business with. Watch it, there are more criteria to use to identify a genuine MLM business besides this.Many MLMs everywhere, including Nigeria are disguised Pyramid schemes to fool the undiscerning!

Any MLM business that is more interested in recruitment of persons into the network, and pays people in the network for recruiting others into it, and promotes people in the network on the basis of the numbers of persons recruited, is not a legitimate MLM business to do business with.Many of those that have set up and crashed in Nigeria fall into this category.

The 95% that often lose out in many MLMs are those at the bottom levels whose money is used to pay those at the upper levels and must lose their money to benefit others and when there is no one below them to pay them,they quit in frustration. This happens when the market has become saturated which is often the situation in countries like Nigeria.
More details later on how to identify genuine and scam MLM business.

When you identify a legitimate,genuine MLM to do business with, there are many factors and principles which you must be conversant with and apply religiously to succeed because even the legitimate ones are not get-rich-quick schemes.
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by feats(m): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
I must say, there is no saturation point in network marketing, the truth is that people exhaust their warm market ( persons you already know) and give up on marketing, the few failures they experience in selling the cold market discourages them , and so they give up. A good example is using coca-cola, if coca-cola decides to stop advertising, but to use that budget on advertising to pay their consumers and distributors, such that you get a commission for every product you buy and for everyone you introduce, were will the saturation come from. Yes, companies fail even those who are not into network marketing ( banks ) . Network marketing has been a good one for me and my family and I intend teaching Nigerians how to go about it. Your market is not just Nigeria - i tell my downlines, your market is international - We are selling a lifestyle and ticket to financial freedom.

1 Like

Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by knowledge4(m): 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2012
If anyone is interested,research and study the pyramid scheme business model in detail, then apply it to Nigeria and you will know at what point the saturation occurs and what makes the majority of Nigerian participants to end up empty handed and quit in frustration.

The fact remains and i stand to be corrected, that many of the MLMs operating in Nigeria are scam outfits defrauding gullible and undiscerning investors or participants.
Those that have crashed within 5 years of set up.Where are they? Why are they no longer in business? Why did they crash out?

But there are genuine,legitimate and rewarding MLMs operating here in Nigeria,but very few and can easily be identified based on various criteria which i am going to highlight on my blog for the benefit of those interested in MLM to know the legitimate ones to do business with.In Nigeria,there has been very few success stories in any of the MLMs because its application in Nigeria was to hoodwink and defraud people.

MLM is one of the best models for free enterprise because it enables a manufacturer to avoid the huge costs of managing a company sales team. it is a cost effective stream for an entrepreneur.
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by tomi4biz(m): 12:38am On Jan 03, 2012
Personally,i have receive more than i expected in this industry.Network marketing has really develop me personally.
I have made a lot of money from this industry and still making,

But the sad part of it is the bad name that's attached to this industry is sometime we (network marketers) need to
work on.It's an industry that alot of people that have sad bad things about it will be forced to embrace when the time comes.

NM is the best business model that turns an ordinary man to an extra ordinary being.It gives a level playing ground where everybody
has equal right.It's an industry where you paid what you really worth.

Believe it or not,this is one industry that will help the whole world in the unemployment saga.
The world will soon start to embrace this industry has an alternative job creation problem.
Those of us that has position ourselves in this industry already will be the one to benefit first from this disaster.

For tips and training about network marketing,visit my blog http://tomiwamlmcoach.com

1 Like

Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by Topeby: 5:30am On Jan 09, 2012
This is not about network marketing but I know it will be of help if you are thinking of making good money in a reliable way:
www.banking.FireInWebspace.info
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2012
Hmmm: i vowed nvr to waste my time on it after i saw my dad and mum worked like elephants but ate like ants doing GNLD and latter switched to TIANSHI, TASLY, KIDDY and DIANAPHARM. I had to scream on them when they were abt joining another one called EDMARK. To be honest, the woman that nearly got them involved in EDMARK is doing real good now. As i got back from NYSC, guess what? My folks ve joined another multi-level network marketing org called SWISSGAURD. Old habits die hard and that was the problem with my folks expecially my dad. His passion for network marketing was so alarming that i hard to let him be. To cut the story short, within 6months of joing swissgaurd, he is a huge success story nw. I joined september 2011 and im proud to say that i got a chk of #80k on the month of DEC outside the thousands i made on direct retail profits on non reg distributors and by the end of JAN 2012 my chk shld be within d range of #120k-150k, Dats not bad and loads of other incentives. I just had to figure out a strategy that works. Their compensation plan is the best as far as i am concerned unlike others that are too exploitative and pay so little for all ur efforts. Im luvin it and i v got my time and im answerable to no one. I AM MY OWN BOSS & DATS A RESIDUAL INCOME, JUST IMAGINE.

1 Like

Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by page9(m): 7:45am On Jan 10, 2012
Well

What ayodele and knowledge4 said have been corroborated by byrron.

His Dad was among 95% looser in several ones he was involved until now.

He has joined the less than 5% winners in swissgrade or so it seems

Can we safely say that byrron's dad had been a lazy bone before now and that is why he did not succeed before now as some ardent supporters would like us to believe.

All I know, and as I have stated in many posts is that for those who have valuable things to do with their time, energy and money, most MLM may not worth their while.

But for the unemployed,Jobless and Aged with idle and free time, it may not be a bad idea.
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by ufobabe(f): 11:10am On Jan 10, 2012
I have been searching and looking 4 a network to join but cant find any. I live in Benin, pass on any good information and i wil be grateful
Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2012
@page9, im so happy that my lazy dad according to u never gave up on himself but rather learnt how nt to do d same thing same ways. His persistency and determination to succeed ve paid off and i ve also followed him in his lazy ways and im proud its paying off too. Last time i checked, d topic was for people to share their success stories in network marketing and nt to identify lazy people and lazy business ventures! Cheers

1 Like

Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by Mcleo007(m): 10:41am On Jan 12, 2012
MLM sucks!

Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by hannie: 1:50am On Jan 13, 2012
Mcleo007:

MLM sucks!

U posted you had contacts for Crude Oil sales, meanwhile you are quick to dismiss MLM

are u for real?

CO Brokerage is mostly abstract, whilst with MLM you can work your way to the top ONLY if you take it as a business and not an investment.

1 Like

Re: Are You Into Network Marketing? If So Share Your Success Story by blueblood1(m): 5:06am On Jan 13, 2012
Byrron please I need more information on swissguard. Thanks cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Banks’ Borrowing From Cbn Rises By 52% In One Week / Nigerian Youth Investment Fund: Details And How To Apply / What Biz Can I Invest N100k Or N150k In? Pls Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.