Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,428 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members (23935 Views)

Vote Buying: Osun Traditionalists To Administer Oath On Members / Hakeem Odumosu And Folashade Omotade Wedding (Photos, Video) / Ondo Elections: Native Doctor Fortifying Eyitayo Jegede's Billboard - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:27am On Jan 28, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Seun, kindly advise your mods to desist from meting out extreme punitive measures on Nairaland members.

How can you ban a member till 2022 just 'cos of a little banter with an IPOB miscreant?

How can you ban a member for a week just because he called Pocohantas "Evening Newspaper"? A title she proudly flaunts on her Nairaland profile.

It takes less than two minutes to open a new Nairaland account. Remember, no be only one pant Alhaja get.

The more you ban us unjustly, the more we open new accounts, lending less credence to the actual number of members you think you have, as portrayed on Nairaland.

A word is enough for the wise.
I support this. I v been banned unjustly on this site.
A times Seun & his mods act like the FG. They leave the culprits to fight those that are standing for their right.
Different mad men exist on this site. Especially ipob miscreants, arewa cows & touts that claim pro south west. You leave them n fight those that stand for just reasons

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Cuntface: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:
Seun, kindly advise your mods to desist from meting out extreme punitive measures on Nairaland members.

How can you ban a member till 2022 just 'cos of a little banter with an IPOB miscreant?

How can you ban a member for a week just because he called Pocohantas "Evening Newspaper"? A title she proudly flaunts on her Nairaland profile.

It takes less than two minutes to open a new Nairaland account. Remember, no be only one pant Alhaja get.

The more you ban us unjustly, the more we open new accounts, lending less credence to the actual number of members you think you have, as portrayed on Nairaland.

Tribal bigots like you deserve all the ban.
Get lost

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Olofin2(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2021
DeMoneyGenius:
Someone should link me up with the babalawos. I need some polishing because I have a mission in a village beside a big rock somewhere in north central Nigeria.

You want to kill jubril. I will not give you the charm
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by E2000: 10:34am On Jan 28, 2021
I thought police don't believe in JUJU
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by greatness77: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by IduNaOba: 10:58am On Jan 28, 2021
mansakhalifa:
Those 'traditionalists' are simply deceiving those guys.

I don't believe that there is any sort of 'charm' that can ward off bullets.

Unfortunately, a lot of people believe that crap.

You don't need to believe it nwanne.
Even if you refuse that sun won't rise tomorrow it will rise.
If you don't believe that enzymes break food down it still happens
You believe it or not, metaphysical science exist and far superseds the mundane science that we practice.
It is for the few who have transcended.
Forget the abuse of it by. These ignorant people but that does not mean you should doubt it. It exists. Odeshi dey exist. Teleportation is real. Channeling. Of energy is real.

2 Likes

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by knowhowk: 11:06am On Jan 28, 2021
Wait ! I thought the Law does not Recognize " Juju/Charms" This one weak me . Fortifies them with what now ?
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Whitecoal711: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2021
And some say there is no God and juju no dey work
hmm i laugh in calabar tune
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by justmenoni: 12:23pm On Jan 28, 2021
It's really so Pathetic, as in dat one on travel section banned me till 2033 grin grin grin cheesy grin

The funniest thing s Alot if nairalanders complain about him both online and offline.. Yet seun doesn't gives a fling about it... I think I would start agreeing to the fact that Nairaland is now just about the money, if not check the kind of post you find on the front pages

tot:

That's why I laugh when I see people criticizing those in govt, most would do far worse in the same positions. The whole Nigerian society needs a reset.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by tot(f): 12:34pm On Jan 28, 2021
justmenoni:
It's really so Pathetic, as in dat one on travel section banned me till 2033 grin grin grin cheesy grin

The funniest thing s Alot if nairalanders complain about him both online and offline.. Yet seun doesn't gives a fling about it... I think I would start agreeing to the fact that Nairaland is now just about the money, if not check the kind of post you find on the front pages

2033?!!! shocked shocked
Power corrupts, absolute power (with no checks) corrupts absolutely.

I don't visit the travel section but I have seen so many complaints on random threads about the mod there.
Frontpage has become a joke these days.

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Ayobami7(m): 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2021
hmmm
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by ajl: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is the problem with greedy Yoruba traditionalists. Perdition awaits them. How in even would you fortify a gang member or criminal?
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

For Calling IPOB miscreants you deserve to be banned till 2023. The Mods now get sense to know who the true miscreants are! Cry cry baby.
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by andyblinks: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2021
PataAlhajaKeji:

I dey deactivate the acct if the ban me
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Bikonze(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Omo na to test the juju be the koko.
Mitsurugi:
Odeshi! If a whole CP is acknowledging otumokpor as a frustrating tactic against fighting crime in Lagos, then perhaps the notion that ESN deployed same "strategy" in Orlu to repel the NA fit get some traction shaa. Interesting times. I'm going to my village this weekend cheesy

1 Like

Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Mitsurugi(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2021
Bikonze:
Omo na to test the juju be the koko.

Goat full ground for test before exam cheesy
Re: Hakeem Odumosu Warns Ikorodu Traditionalists To Stop Fortifying Gang Members by Bikonze(m): 1:01am On Jan 29, 2021
Mitsurugi:

Goat full ground for test before exam cheesy
You won't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masari And Tambuwal On A Condolence Visit To Tinubu Over Death Of His Son, Jide / Detained DCP Abba Kyari Drags FG To Court, Seeks Release From NDLEA Custody / Datti Ahmed: Tinubu’s ‘disgrace’ Comment On Obi Disrespectful, Unpresidential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.