Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex (779 Views)

Rev Ezekiel's Burial: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Ukpai, Wale Oke, Okonkwo Attend / Bishop Wale Oke: No To Sharia Law In South West Nigeria / Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Demanded Sex From My Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by onthehill: 9:11am On Jan 28, 2021
Clergyman Testifies of How God Killed a UNILAG lecturer Who Failed His Daughter For Refusing To Sleep with Him

Clergyman, Wale Oke, has shared a 'testimony' of how 'God' killed a UNILAG lecturer who he claims failed his daughter in a course he headed, because she refused to sleep with him, IgbereTV reports.

The clergyman gave the testimony while preaching in church. In his words

One of my daughters was being harrassed in the University of Lagos. The lecturer was on her. He demanded to sleep with her before she would pass the course. A man old enough to be her father. Very wicked, evil man. The girl said I am a child of God. I am bornagain.

The man said 'You, how many of you have I dealt with? Stay there. You wouldn't leave my department. I will make sure you failed the course and the course is compulsory. If you don't pass, you can't move on.

She failed the first time. Not that she failed, he failed her. She just grumbled. She tried to pray, fast and nothing changed. She failed the second time and by the rules of the department, she will have to withdraw.

So she came to see me. I was very angry. How can one filthy old man, because he is a lecturer, want to sleep with my daughter? I will forget that I am annointed. I will cut off your head. Evil! Wickedness! She was talking to me and she was crying.

I stood on my feet and when I stand on my feet like that, be careful. I said Oh God, judge this matter! I had tears in my eyes. Two years of her precious years have been wasted.

Two weeks after that, the evil man with another girl he had been sleeping with, along the Lagos-Ibadan express road, they had an accident and the two of them died. My God killed them", he said.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8IvMV_vYng

https://igberetvnews.com/1380681/wale-oke-god-killed-unilag-lecturer-failed-daughter-denying-sex/

Lalasticlala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by Fahdiga(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2021
So no be your babalawo killed him abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by Nukilia: 9:23am On Jan 28, 2021
Hmmmmm. Lord have mercy! The African God is different from that of the Asians and Americans. Unilag might sue him for killing the lecturers. #CrimeSceneInvestigation
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by lilvicky68(m): 9:27am On Jan 28, 2021
That's his appointed time to die.. People should have it in mind that we can die at anytime and forget about the things of this world .follow after righteousness and do good always
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by RALPHOW(m): 11:03am On Jan 28, 2021
God of vegenace will continue to deal with these evil men.
He wanted to drag her to hell fire with him

Father, I pray that anyone that make attempt to molest my daughter should also die sudden death in Jesus Name.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by jesusjnr2020(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2021
Really sad that it had to come to this.

May God deliver the victims from these animals in human skin. Amen!
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by wetdspace(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
God of war!
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
In the death of a sinner, God is not interested! smiley

So it can't be God who killed a sinner after sending his son to come and die for sinners, his will is for sinners to repent and come to an accurate knowledge of truth! 1Timothy 2:3-4 smiley

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by Goshen360(m): 5:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
Rubbish testimony �

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by MuttleyLaff: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
Goshen360:
Rubbish testimony �
Smh sigh. Some things are better off let unsaid.
To think this man is in the same league of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya et al. Well I am not surprised by his biblical gaffe sha.

I don't understand why he couldn't have made an in person visit and call on the lecturer to the warn to him off and also witness to him to see the evil of his ways and repent from it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by Goshen360(m): 3:27am On Jan 29, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
To think this man is in the same league of Adeboye, Oyedepo, Olukoya et al. Well I am not surprised by his biblical gaffe sha.

I don't understand why he couldn't have made an in person visit and call on the lecturer to the warn to him off and also witness to him to see the evil of his ways and repent from it

Many of them, these so called fathers of faith or whatever they're called, I used to respect them as a young Christian back in those days when I didn't know better. I lost respect for many of them and can't even sit to listen to them anymore for some spiritual food and Wale Oke used to be one of them back in those days, he normally comes to minister at The Communion Church by Festac 2nd gate there around Amuwo Odofin where I grew up.

Today, when I listen to what comes out of the mouth of these men, I'm like....wow! What happened to these men? I taught they're suppose to be growing in the word. Apparently, they're still serving tables which supposing we used to think it's the right word back.

My prayer for them...if they will give themselves to the Spirit of God is that, their eyes of understanding be opened and flooded with the light of the gospel of Christ. (Amen)

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by Sheggy13(m): 7:08am On Jan 29, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

Wasn't that the right time to do? God could have used him to win the soul of that lecturer but he felt praying for him to die was the right thing do. To think this is coming from same man that tearily confessed years ago in front of his congregation of how he had been committing adultery for years with his then secretary even as a top Pastor, with other rumours talking about multiple abortions she had for him makes it all the more bewildering. If he could commit such wickedness even as a minister of God, why then is he surprised about a lecturer who was definitely not saved? May God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by Bodydiialect57: 9:48am On Jan 29, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:
28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.
29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.
31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though, one rose from the dead.

- Luke 16:27-31
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by LordReed(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2021
This same man that confessed his adultery, is the one saying his god killed someone for it? Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by orisa37: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
GLORY BE TO GOD FOR HIS MERCIES ENDURE FOR EVER
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by LikeAking: 9:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
The reason why Naija is backward is because we have too many weak men.

Any body can do evil and go Scot free with it.

I support this judgement upon the wicked.

No allow any body sit on your destiny, not a fucking lecturer for that mata.

Eliminate.
Re: Wale Oke: God Killed UNILAG Lecturer Who Failed My Daughter For Denying Him Sex by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:14am On Jan 30, 2021
Matthew 7:1-2 smiley

LikeAking:

The reason why Naija is backward is because we have too many weak men. Any body can do evil and go Scot free with it. I support this judgement upon the wicked. No allow any body sit on your destiny, not a fucking lecturer for that mata.
Eliminate.

(1) (Reply)

Deuteronomy 14:22-29 The Only Portion That Tells Us "How" To Tithe / A Skilled Man Or Woman Can Never Go Hungry Or Cashless. Learn A Skill Today. / "what Day Is The Sabbath, Saturday Or Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.