Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) (45824 Views)

Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) / Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife / Senegalese Man Hijacks School Bus In Italy, Sets It Ablaze (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Flier: 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
Igbo are too aggressive in nature

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Jonathan39: 5:24pm On Jan 28, 2021
The son usually beat his father and the mother supports the son whenever that happens. So the man decided to end Everything by killing his wife and his son, and in Amanuke, once you kill someone, you must go down with the person, no Mercy. So the man decided to take his own Life.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
mrdharkchild:

U b Nigerian so?
Abeg, make FG try give us 24hrs light FIRST.
NOR B PERSON WEY CHOP BELLE FULL DE ASK FOR MENTAL HEALTH?

Shey?
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Jonathan39: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2021
The son usually beats him and the wife always support the son. The man decided to end Everything
jericco1:
What is the need of killing your wife and children or in this case child, when you can easily kill yourself and let them be. undecided
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by luminouz(m): 5:36pm On Jan 28, 2021
DNA or insanity issues? shocked
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by BRATISLAVA: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2021
CalliDora1:
I think it's high time the FG mandates a compulsory mental health routine check for all NIgerians living in Nigeria. I mean.... this depression is eating deep into every one by the day. Hian!

It's strange how when a man commits such a gruesome crime, all men say he is mad or people find excuses for his act. But if a woman does it, there's no label that won't be given to all women. We would know how evil women are, forgetting her mental state.

What if it isn't depression? What if it's just a wicked man going about his business? No one knows, so we can't say it's depression or madness. Some people have destructive anger. And yet some others inborn wickedness.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by BRATISLAVA: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
luminouz:
DNA or insanity issues? shocked

Fear men. They can be desperately wicked. Penis people. This is how they manipulate women. Once you see a man who cannot respect his wife, it will end up in this kind of act Etc etc.

You've forgotten those perspectives, right?
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It's strange how when a man commits such a gruesome crime, all men say he is mad or people find excuses for his act. But if a woman does it, there's no label that won't be given to all women. We would know how evil women are, forgetting her mental state.

What if it isn't depression? What if it's just a wicked man going about his business? No one knows, so we can't say it's depression or madness. Some people have destructive anger. And yet some others inborn wickedness.

No sane person would kill his fellow human being, only a retard would do that.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by BRATISLAVA: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
CalliDora1:

No sane person would kill his fellow human being, only a retard would do that.

But we've seen women do it and they are demonized. Nobody cares that they have a mental state.

It's today I'm seeing that a murderer can have a mental state. But Maryam Sanda on this same forum was not accorded such consideration. Rather pages upon threads upon write ups about the devilish nature of the only evil in the world: women.

But you are right, such check ups are needed in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Seyzcham91(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2021
dem never share 5k for all citizens na compulsory routine mental health check dem go dey do

be like you never know your government yet
me no concern them if all citizens kill themselves so far they keep chopping naija budget yearly, thats it
CalliDora1:
I think it's high time the FG mandates a compulsory mental health routine check for all NIgerians living in Nigeria. I mean.... this depression is eating deep into every one by the day. Hian!
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Seyzcham91:
dem never share 5k for all citizens na compulsory routine mental health check dem go dey do

be like you never know your government yet
me no concern them if all citizens kill themselves so far they keep chopping naija budget yearly, thats it

Hmm... The thing just tire me.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by gbemishile: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
may we not be possessed with evil spirit
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Demzay1(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color] wahala
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2021
Thank goodness they are not blaming Fulani Herdsmen this time around.

Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/anambra-65-year-old-hunter-kills-self-wife-set-house-ablaze
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by oferdik: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
There's something behind this, so sad!
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Josywhyte: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2021
Nut case
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by nick50(m): 6:20pm On Jan 28, 2021
This only happens when you are a simp and u support ur mum against ur dad
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Depressed101: 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2021
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/anambra-65-year-old-hunter-kills-self-wife-set-house-ablaze
i have noticed a trend of people killing their spouses and children and sometimes themselves in Anambra state... What's happening
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by omojesu202(m): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Omo na wah o

29 year old obinna sef use head pack death
Small boy wey just start life, why he no japa? Well the dead tell no tales.

Depression everywhere. Talk to someone. If no one to talk to talk to alcohol. If alcohol no dey talk to olosho. They are paid for their time so talking is allowed. Just try to make yourself happy. Happiness is free

that olosho option is good.
but only when there's money
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by nwikpab: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Omo na wah o

29 year old obinna sef use head pack death
Small boy wey just start life, why he no japa? Well the dead tell no tales.

Depression everywhere. Talk to someone. If no one to talk to talk to alcohol. If alcohol no dey talk to olosho. They are paid for their time so talking is allowed. Just try to make yourself happy. Happiness is free

Sometimes those Olosho can give good advice. I remember one giving me that hear. But I end up paying more though I enjoyed extra services like pimpo pimpo which would have cost me more grin
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
AnambraIstson sev angry
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
omoh!
The man get mind open fire on his wife oo. chaii... maybe he tie his son before burn him and the house.
Devil every one is coming for you
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Donspicey: 6:58pm On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:
Maybe he did DNa test, and why would that boy allow his weak father over power him, a man of 29 years.

please no matter how you Hussle reach check on your family, ask them questions, befriend the last born, they will always tell u the truth,

one last point, even if the dna test shows u are not the father, don't fret, raise the child as your own, but disinherit them. it happened in IQ84

Hmmmmmm...

How do u know dat lastborns are truthful

Pls tell me wat i dont know......
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2021
If you feel like you're tired of life and you want to die, why not sell your kidneys or liver and generate money for your family. Rumors has it that a kidney cost around 9m. Stop wasting resources be useful to your family.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

But we've seen women do it and they are demonized. Nobody cares that they have a mental state.

It's today I'm seeing that a murderer can have a mental state. But Maryam Sanda on this same forum was not accorded such consideration. Rather pages upon threads upon write ups about the devilish nature of the only evil in the world: women.

But you are right, such check ups are needed in Nigeria.
Rest. It's a man's world tongue
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Marknsukabag: 7:07pm On Jan 28, 2021
Wait o, did he kill himself and his wife before setting their house ablaze? How

The caption is confusing.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by LadyPortable(f): 7:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
How did they know he is the one who killed himself, wife and burnt his house. Is there an eyewitness
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Ericsdm55(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2021
No body can say for sure what really happened. RIP to the death. Lord have mercy on us oo
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Okfrank25: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2021
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by winner37(m): 7:35pm On Jan 28, 2021
Their family people have finally succeed in his life....

women with their destruction ....
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by EvangelistChuks(m): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2021
The heart of man is deceitful above all and desperately wicked. Jesus Christ to the rescue.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by luminouz(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Fear men. They can be desperately wicked. Penis people. This is how they manipulate women. Once you see a man who cannot respect his wife, it will end up in this kind of act Etc etc.

You've forgotten those perspectives, right?

Lol...you just don't get me sis.

DNA issues on the woman's part...

Insanity issues on the man's part.

A logical and balanced perspective.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Blind Beggars "Caught Operating Their Phones" After Receiving Money (Video) / Man Forces Manhood Into 4-year-old Girl's Mouth In Lagos / Unrest In Jos, Plateau, Many Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.