Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) (45822 Views)

Hunter Kills Neighbour In Ondo, Claims He Was Testing His Gun (Photo) / Wife Set Herself On Fire In Kano After Husband Married A Second Wife / Senegalese Man Hijacks School Bus In Italy, Sets It Ablaze (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Alaenyieby(f): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:
Maybe he did DNa test, and why would that boy allow his weak father over power him, a man of 29 years.

please no matter how you Hussle reach check on your family, ask them questions, befriend the last born, they will always tell u the truth,

one last point, even if the dna test shows u are not the father, don't fret, raise the child as your own, but disinherit them. it happened in IQ84
Remember he has a gun.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by labelle123(f): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2021
When you think you have it all
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by HeavenL(f): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2021
This is sad�
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by IMASTEX: 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2021
CalliDora1:
I think it's high time the FG mandates a compulsory mental health routine check for all NIgerians living in Nigeria. I mean.... this depression is eating deep into every one by the day. Hian!
grin grin grin grin which FG? The one who's case is beyond treatment grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by fennels007(m): 10:06pm On Jan 28, 2021
Madness + poverty = destruction
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Juanmike(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2021
Wow, he killed himself, then killed his wife, afterwards he set his house ablaze.nice
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by jamesfadairo(m): 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2021
Queenlovely:
IQ84
Yes it's paternal issue, the woman confessed to the man (mockingly) this morning that the man isn't the father of the two sons he has been training. So the man decided to end everything. BTW I also learnt that the guy's have been beating the man before now, so I guess the man properly planned the killings after the secret was unveiled.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by jamesfadairo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Omo na wah o

Lol, I think the 29 year old guy's cup is full already . Vengeance is powerful and unavoidable at times
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by showafrica(m): 1:15am On Jan 29, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Omo na wah o

29 year old obinna sef use head pack death
Small boy wey just start life, why he no japa? Well the dead tell no tales.

Depression everywhere. Talk to someone. If no one to talk to talk to alcohol. If alcohol no dey talk to olosho. They are paid for their time so talking is allowed. Just try to make yourself happy. Happiness is free
even weed is there to talk to...
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Edusouls(m): 2:02am On Jan 29, 2021
This life is too complicated and complex for humans to understand, too deep and consuming, may God help us..
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by erai30(m): 3:05am On Jan 29, 2021
I'm sure that the man must have done some traditional DNA, 2021 wetin dey sup cool
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by WoundedLamb: 3:07am On Jan 29, 2021
erai30:
I'm sure that the man must have done some traditional DNA, 2021 wetin dey sup cool

A fellow man committed such a heinous crime and you still find a way to blame the woman. Women have really suffered.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by BRATISLAVA: 10:56am On Jan 29, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Rest. It's a man's world tongue

Sure. You'll still think so when another woman kills a man.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Brandconsultany: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Maybe he did DNa test, and why would that boy allow his weak father over power him, a man of 29 years.

please no matter how you Hussle reach check on your family, ask them questions, befriend the last born, they will always tell u the truth,

one last point, even if the dna test shows u are not the father, don't fret, raise the child as your own, but disinherit them. it happened in IQ84

I believe the man found out his only child doesn't belong to him.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
CalliDora1:
I think it's high time the FG mandates a compulsory mental health routine check for all NIgerians living in Nigeria. I mean.... this depression is eating deep into every one by the day. Hian!

Let it start with you, you need an immediate mental check.
Re: Anambra: Hunter Kills Himself & His Wife, Set House Ablaze (pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Juanmike:
Wow, he killed himself, then killed his wife, afterwards he set his house ablaze.nice

Say not to paternity test.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Blind Beggars "Caught Operating Their Phones" After Receiving Money (Video) / Man Forces Manhood Into 4-year-old Girl's Mouth In Lagos / Unrest In Jos, Plateau, Many Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.