Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise (2481 Views)

Can I Give Up The Marriage At This Stage..pls Advise Needed / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good day,

I am faced with a hard decision. My name is Shayo (not real name). I am 23 years old. But  I look older than my age because of my situation. Married with a son. I got married not on my own will but it was the choice I had to make. I was married off by my dad to a man old enough to be my father, more than three times my age.

I lived with my aunty since I was 10 years old. My mother had me as a single mother. She claims she does not know my father but I think she is lying. So, for her to remarry, she left me with her elder sister since.

My aunty and her family never forget to remind me how much of a burden I was to them. I stopped school at age 16, SS 2. No money for WAEC. I became full time sales girl in my Aunty's canteen. That was where I met my husband. He was a regular customer.

He took a liking to me and promised me that he will sponsor me if i married him. At age 18, I married this man who grown children my age but his wife was in the village. I became the town wife...he kept his promise and I did my WAEC, passed and I got pregnant ...

I stayed back to raise my son. When he was 3 years old, I got admission for my OND. To do part time schooling here in Oshogbo. But I could not go because my husband suffered a stroke and erectile dysfunction... since then, he...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/01/29/my-life-will-be-worthless-if-i-dont-run-away-from-my-husband-pls-advise/

Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by Kingosytex(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Following closely...

This is pathetic.
Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by HopeVictor(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Then runaway na abi you need okada?

1 Like

Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by MickzyDonald: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
TF she doesn't look 23
If i tell you to stay will you stay,it like you are still enjoying the place thats why you are still seeking advice
Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by CatANDratTHEORY: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
We don show grin grin grin grin
Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by VictorUSA(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Speak Sense into this op

1 Like

Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
M.
Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by stchinedu: 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
She wan bail after she don finish the man oil...

Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by Nigerianization(m): 12:14am On Jan 30, 2021
Somebody should do the lord's work on the OP's blog
Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by Bigblessed: 1:29am On Jan 30, 2021
Run away township wife, well-done.

When he was paying waec fees, buying long earrings for you, you didn't remember to run away.

At least he fulfilled his own part of the agreement. What about your's?

Ok, who will you dump your son with as your mom dumped you with your aunty.
Like mother like daughter.

Will you be ready to show your son his family?

After township comes village.

1 Like

Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by mogbolade43693: 5:36am On Jan 30, 2021
She wan bail after she don finish the man oil...
Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by giftmurphy(f): 6:27am On Jan 30, 2021
Wow! Clapping for you..if he didnt train you to school i wonder how u would think of abuja sad, just admit u running cos he cant perform
Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by padi94(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2021
If you HV alternative then go... A young man is pushing it mumu button
Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by Pat081: 7:48am On Jan 30, 2021
Cum my house
Rabbi4real:
Good day,

I am faced with a hard decision. My name is Shayo (not real name). I am 23 years old. But  I look older than my age because of my situation. Married with a son. I got married not on my own will but it was the choice I had to make. I was married off by my dad to a man old enough to be my father, more than three times my age.

I lived with my aunty since I was 10 years old. My mother had me as a single mother. She claims she does not know my father but I think she is lying. So, for her to remarry, she left me with her elder sister since.

My aunty and her family never forget to remind me how much of a burden I was to them. I stopped school at age 16, SS 2. No money for WAEC. I became full time sales girl in my Aunty's canteen. That was where I met my husband. He was a regular customer.

He took a liking to me and promised me that he will sponsor me if i married him. At age 18, I married this man who grown children my age but his wife was in the village. I became the town wife...he kept his promise and I did my WAEC, passed and I got pregnant ...

I stayed back to raise my son. When he was 3 years old, I got admission for my OND. To do part time schooling here in Oshogbo. But I could not go because my husband suffered a stroke and erectile dysfunction... since then, he...

https://livelystones.ng/2021/01/29/my-life-will-be-worthless-if-i-dont-run-away-from-my-husband-pls-advise/
Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 2:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Absolutely my dear!
giftmurphy:
Wow! Clapping for you..if he didnt train you to school i wonder how u would think of abuja sad, just admit u running cos he cant perform
Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by TheGreatIYANU: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
What a dumb fictional story. You were married off by your Dad, but your Mum had you as a single mother and you grew you up with your aunt.

Dear Nigerians, we just learn critical thinking. This may not mean much, I mean it's just a useless story on NL, but same attitude you use on this site is same attitude you use in your life.

If you believed this story one bit, you need to work on your thinking so you're not swayed by what the crowd does in real life, but by what you deduce and what the Holy Spirit directs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by msakhere(f): 9:07am On Jan 31, 2021
Rabbi4real:
Good day,

Na waooo. This kine story.

Married off by your dad,
Mum doesn't know your dad as a single mum,
Lived with your aunties,
Met your husband at your aunt's shop as he was a regular customer,
He liked you and you got married,
So, how did your dad now marry you off kwanu.

Bloggers!! Una dey try (clapping for the writer)
Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by usj(m): 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
What a poorly thought through fiction. You don't know your dad, but you were ' married off by my dad to a man old enough to be my father, more than three times my age.'
Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 2:36pm On Jan 31, 2021
shocked shocked
usj:
What a poorly thought through fiction. You don't know your dad, but you were ' married off by my dad to a man old enough to be my father, more than three times my age.'
Re: My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise by neutral2000: 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
A don biliv it

(1) (Reply)

Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home / Do You Have A Problem In Life?...see What To Do About It! / Ways To Find A Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.