Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ways To Find A Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ways To Find A Wife? (2485 Views)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? / Mistakes Men Make While Choosing A Wife In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Find A Wife? by Fagsar: 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
I do not know how to find a good wife. I met many women, but the relationship was not long. As a result, there were problems. Therefore, before the marriage did not even get things. How did you find a woman who could be your wife?
Re: Ways To Find A Wife? by Pavore9: 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
It depends largely on you, what is your personality and what personality in a woman does it desire?
Re: Ways To Find A Wife? by Madir: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
I want to marry, but I can not find a decent wife. When I find a woman, the relationship does not last long. Basically, we do not match each other in character. There was a period when it was hard for me to start a new relationship. Then I started chatting on dating sites. On this https://www.naughtydate.com site I met a good woman. We have a relationship for 4 months already. I think if everything goes well, then I will marry.
Re: Ways To Find A Wife? by lilmax(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
married men your attentions are needed here
Re: Ways To Find A Wife? by bukatyne(f): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2019
lilmax:
married men your attentions are needed here

I thought you are married?
Re: Ways To Find A Wife? by bukatyne(f): 8:49am On Jul 04, 2019
Fagsar:
I do not know how to find a good wife. I met many women, but the relationship was not long. As a result, there were problems. Therefore, before the marriage did not even get things. How did you find a woman who could be your wife?

If you met many women and it did not work out,

It is safe to assume that you are the problem. After all, you are the common factor.

It is either:
1. You have very bad habits /characters only very few women are willing to put up with

2. You do not know yourself hence you start relationships with women whom you are not compatible with

3. You are unconsciously reluctant /scared to commit so you unknowingly sabotage the relationship when it is headed for marriage

4. You are looking for wives in the wrong places.

Sit down, properly evaluate if one or more of this are the problems and work on yourself.

Cc: @Madir

Hope you and the OP are not same sha?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise / I Want To Go Back To Nigeria!! / Is It True That Yoruba Is Land Of Twins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.