Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs (721 Views)

END TIME! Pastor, Wife Preaching Naked Stating That Adam And Eve Were Created N / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by BENARI: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dear Neighbor,

Since the end of the world, as we know it is dangerously near, we are writing you to tell you the things your minister has not told you, but which​​​ Jehovah’s Witnesses www.jw.org want you to know.

Jesus Christ returned invisibly in 1914 (the start of the “last days“) and proceeded to judge all Christian religions. In 1919, Jesus personally selected the Watchtower Bible & Tract Society m(AKA Jehovah’s Witnesses) as God’s spirit-directed organization to preach the good news of God’s kingdom before God destroys all human governments and false religion in the upcoming battle of Armageddon (Matt. 24:14). Therefore, it is imperative that everyone who wishes to avoid destruction by Jehovah at Armageddon become a Jehovah’s Witness as soon as possible. Admittedly, the Watchtower previously claimed that Armageddon would occur in 1914, then again in 1925. Then it was strongly suggested that it would happen in 1975 when Watchtower officials coined the phrase “stay alive ’til ’75.” But those were just the predictions of imperfect men. This time, however, the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses is sure! So, do not hesitate any longer!

Do not make the common mistake of reading your Bible without the aid of Watchtower publications because you might conclude that Jehovah’s Witnesses are wrong. The Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses is Christ’s “faithful and discreet slave” (Matt. 24:45), and only the Governing Body can accurately interpret the Bible. So, forget everything your minister has told you because all religions–except for Jehovah’s Witnesses–are a false religion. Their ministers are ministers of Satan who have blinded their eyes. They may preach that Jesus is the mediator between God and men (1 Tim. 2: 5), but they have not told you that Jesus is only the mediator for the 144,000 Christians who are spirit anointed to go to heaven. True, Jesus said that no one comes to the Father except through him; but, the only way to Jesus is through the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, the “faithful and discreet slave.”

Only 144,000 Christians have the hope of going to heaven with Jesus (Rev. 14:1). All other Christians who survive Armageddon will enjoy everlasting life on a cleansed paradise earth (Psalms 37:10, 11). Only a small number of those 144,000 spirit-anointed Christians remains on Earth today, and all of those remaining ones are Jehovah’s Witnesses. They alone should partake of the bread and wine when commemorating the annual Lord’s Evening Meal.

Jehovah’s Witnesses believe it is a sin to accept life-saving blood transfusions because the Bible tells Christians to “abstain from . . . blood.” (Acts 15:20) Admittedly, many scholars say that the only Biblical prohibition regarding blood was against eating the blood of animals killed for food. But those scholars are wrong because the “faithful and discreet slave” says so. Thousands of Jehovah’s Witness men, women, and children have died for refusing life-saving blood transfusions because only the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses can determine what is or is not a matter of conscience because they speak for Jehovah himself. According to the Watchtower, one must be prepared to obey the Governing Body or one’s local elders even if doing so makes no sense from a strategic or human standpoint. If one dies needlessly, there is always the resurrection hope for those who pass away for obeying the Governing Body.

People who leave their family’s religion and become Jehovah’s Witness are often disowned and shunned by their families. Such persecution is only to be expected because Jesus said he came to cause such divisions among families. However, when Jehovah’s Witnesses ostracize, cut-off and shun family members who leave their religion for moral reasons (such as unscriptural Watchtower teachings and practices), it is out of love to help the straying one return to Jehovah. Tearing families apart out of love is encouraged by the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Don’t be distracted by all the lawsuits and negative publicity against Jehovah’s Witnesses for failing to report pedophile elders, ministerial servants, and pioneers (missionaries) within their congregations, which crimes were never reported to civil authorities but were are hidden in a secret Watchtower database. Jehovah’s Witnesses are in the world, but they are not of the world. Jehovah’s representatives have the right to disobey laws that they deem to conflict with Jehovah’s laws. Like the first-century Christians, Jehovah’s Witnesses must obey Jehovah as ruler rather than men. So, it is okay for Jehovah’s Witnesses to withhold the truth for misleading enemies of Jehovah, even if they do so in courts of law after having sworn to tell “the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.”

Before visiting a Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses, be advised that Jehovah’s Witnesses are well-groomed and modestly dressed. Their female “approved associates” wear minimal makeup and jewelry and choose dresses that show no cleavage and hemlines below the knee. Their male “approved associates” refrain from wearing beards and tight pants, which were designed by homosexuals, according to the “faithful and discreet slave.” Visitors are encouraged to adhere to these guidelines to fit in and avoid receiving judgmental stares from others.

For comments or questions, please contact Jehovah’s Witnesses at +1-845-524-3000; +1-845-306-1000; +1-845-744-6000.

Have a nice day!

Your smiling JW neighbours jw.org

https://www.jwletter.com/honest-letter-stating-jehovahs-witnesses-beliefs/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by Heartbender: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Assuming this "letter" is true...

You want me to believe that a sect which calls Jesus the archangel Michael (even reducing him to "a god" in John 1:1 of their own translation and denies the original deitiship of Christ but argued that he was elected a deity at one of the ecumenicals in Constantinople, calls the Holy Spirit a thing (it) and not a person (as it is merely God's active force), denies the Trinity and who use logical conclusion for religious opinions are the true followers of Christ? No, thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by BENARI: 1:08am On Jan 30, 2021
Heartbender:

You want me to believe that a sect which calls Jesus the archangel Michael (even reducing him to "a god" in John 1:1 of their own translation and denies the original deitiship of Christ but argued that he was elected a deity at one of the ecumenicals in Constantinople, calls the Holy Spirit a thing (it) and not a person (as it is merely God's active force), denies the Trinity and who use logical conclusion for religious opinions are the true followers of Christ? No, thank you.

You be the judge!

1 Like

Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:36am On Jan 30, 2021
What makes you feel that the teachings or doctrines you hold so dear are true?
Have the teaching brought any positive result in any group of people throughout the world?

I believe you're created in God's image so use the brain God gave you because if this your TRINITY stuff is from the true God at least it should be WORKING out something benefitial {James 2:18-26} that everyone can SEE! Matthew 5:13-16 undecided

Heartbender:
Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00am On Jan 30, 2021
HONESTY could only be justified when the accused is allowed to speak in his own defense not when a biased advocate volunteered to speak in behalf of an accused! cheesy
Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by BENARI: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
HONESTY could only be justified when the accused is allowed to speak in his own defense not when a biased advocate volunteered to speak in behalf of an accused! cheesy

Very true.

The floor is open

1 Like

Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20am On Jan 31, 2021
We are not sent to go out and look for people with whom to argue Sir {1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9} so if you want to know the TRUTH about us, you can ask your questions and we'll oblige to address it with mild temper and deep respect! 1Peter 3:15
Note that we are not going to argue with you, so go straight to your question and wait patiently for our response but mind you we are not open to interfaith. So whatever you concluded after our discussion remains your own personal decision we will not welcome opinions we just need to present our beliefs, it's either you like it or detest it. smiley

BENARI:

Very true.
The floor is open
Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by BENARI: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
We are not sent to go out and look for people with whom to argue Sir {1Timothy 6:4; Titus 3:9} so if you want to know the TRUTH about us, you can ask your questions and we'll oblige to address it with mild temper and deep respect! 1Peter 3:15
Note that we are not going to argue with you, so go straight to your question and wait patiently for our response but mind you we are not open to interfaith. So whatever you concluded after our discussion remains your own personal decision we will not welcome opinions we just need to present our beliefs, it's either you like it or detest it. smiley

The letter above was sent by a Jehovah's witness. I think i have everything i need from it. Every question I'll want answered has been addressed.
I now know what Jw's believe and what they don't, how they view people of other religions, the source of thier doctrines, reasons for thier past failed prophecies, what to expect when I come to thier church and become a member, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by Bondatt: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I don't see him arguing with you. Stop running when no one is chasing you. The floor is open for you to debunk any part of the letter you feel is wrong. After all, you were the one who invited yourself to this thread. The Bible says you should be ready to make a defense of your faith. So the floor is open.

People have a right to hear both sides of the argument, and not even your "Overlapping" Governing Body can hide the truths about your religion. With the click of a button on Google people can learn all they need to know about your religion in Minutes.

I ask you again to provide empirical, scriptural and historical evidence that proves that Jesus came back invisibly to chose your religion in 1919.

2 Likes

Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Good!
Though your conclusion may sound somehow but we still appreciate that you're able to see the one and only religious group that can't be hidden? Matthew 5:14 smiley

BENARI:

The letter above was sent by a Jehovah's witness. I think i have everything i need from it. Every question I'll want answered has been addressed.
I now know what Jw's believe and what they don't, how they view people of other religions, the source of thier doctrines, reasons for thier past failed prophecies, what to expect when I come to thier church and become a member, etc.
Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:56am On Jan 31, 2021
There is time for everything {Ecclesiastes 3:1} the OP has heard so much about the organization, i was a Muslim and i also heard so many things before i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
So one man's meat surely is another man's poison! wink

Bondatt:

I don't see him arguing with you. Stop running when no one is chasing you. The floor is open for you to debunk any part of the letter you feel is wrong. After all, you were the one who invited yourself to this thread. The Bible says you should be ready to make a defense of your faith. So the floor is open.

People have a right to hear both sides of the argument, and not even your "Overlapping" Governing Body can hide the truths about your religion. With the click of a button on Google people can learn all they need to know about your religion in Minutes.

I ask you again to provide empirical, scriptural and historical evidence that proves that Jesus came back invisibly to chose your religion in 1919.
Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by BENARI: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
There is time for everything {Ecclesiastes 3:1} the OP has heard so much about the organization, i was a Muslim and i also heard so many things before i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
So one man's meat surely is another man's poison! wink

If you don't mind, tell us a little more about this 1919 date when Christ came and Chose only the governing body of Jehovah's witnesses as the one and only true representative and religion.

2 Likes

Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
BENARI:

Every question I'll want answered has been addressed
Please Sir, are you the same person who typed this or another person typed it when you're not around? smiley

BENARI:
If you don't mind, tell us a little more about this 1919 date when Christ came and Chose only the governing body of Jehovah's witnesses as the one and only true representative and religion.

Your friend said Google will address EVERYTHING you'll like to know about Jehovah's Witnesses, you also said EVERYTHING has been addressed in the letter you posted.
Perhaps you need to be composed before typing anything Sir because as i've said earlier "we were not sent to look for argumentators neither do we appreciate wasting our precious times with indecisive individuals" Ephesians 5:15-16

Please try to be sure of what you really want before we proceed, i'm prepared to present what we believe with proofs to back our claims but not open for arguments! Titus 3:9

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by Image123(m): 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol, jokes everywhere. Jesus came in 1914. Instead of them to humbly accept that they made a mistake and repent, they turned it to some sinister doctrine like every other denomination.

1 Like

Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by Image123(m): 1:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
That majamaja got banned. He must have been trying to crack a joke about how Jwickedness are many in the world and love themselves and other yadayada that happens everywhere else.
Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by BENARI: 6:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Please Sir, are you the same person who typed this or another person typed it when you're not around? smiley

Your friend said Google will address EVERYTHING you'll like to know about Jehovah's Witnesses, you also said EVERYTHING has been addressed in the letter you posted.
Perhaps you need to be composed before typing anything Sir because as i've said earlier "we were not sent to look for argumentators neither do we appreciate wasting our precious times with indecisive individuals" Ephesians 5:15-16

Please try to be sure of what you really want before we proceed, i'm prepared to present what we believe with proofs to back our claims but not open for arguments! Titus 3:9

I can only laugh grin

How you must thinking in your mind now that you're been cautious as a serpent yet innocent as a dove with me here.

Hahahahahaha.....

All the best my smart Brother.

3 Likes

Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by MightySparrow: 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2021
I am laughing with Charles Taze Russell's mouth grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by reubenobi(m): 8:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Devilish sect. He can't even defend the article, you people better amend your ways. Keep on worshipping your govering body.

1 Like

Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by reubenobi(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
callidora1
Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by MightySparrow: 10:17am On Feb 01, 2021
Image123:
Lol, jokes everywhere. Jesus came in 1914. Instead of them to humbly accept that they made a mistake and repent, they turned it to some sinister doctrine like every other denomination.

The Nebuchadnezzar dream and the interpretation given do not make both scriptural and / or historical sense. I was studying eschatology about three years ago, with all shades of write - ups Viz JWs, Seventh Day Adventist, Catholic's Bishop Malachi ,Mystic,(Baba Vanga, Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce) Scientific, Islamic, Mayan, and armed with world history texts and references. I saw one historical error in JWs write up. I call on a JWs missionary in my area to hear him out. After much discussion, he brought out their hymn book to read to me a song, titled, 'The Light is Getting Clearer' or something like that. At least, he was honest. Unlike die - hard discussants here who believe apart from them, no one knows anything about God, they don't know themselves.
My brother leave the jokers alone.
Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
I love seeing smiles on people's faces my guy so it's better you let the sleeping dog lie because if i should address your question i'm 100% certain that you won't feel comfortable again after knowing the TRUTH about what you're asking! smiley

As for what i cancelled and replaced with NEIGHBOUR in your post, it's important that you know now that being a brother to someone can only be possible if you're related through blood, business or faith. You and i aren't related in any of the three so we can only be NEIGHBOURS not BROTHERS! wink

BENARI:

I can only laugh grin
How you must thinking in your mind now that you're been cautious as a serpent yet innocent as a dove with me here.
Hahahahahaha.....
All the best my smart Brother neighbour
Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2021
The word BELIEVE connotes TRUST and before trust comes in two persons must have been dealing with each other for some time.

In this case we are talking about BELIEVE (TRUST) in those we can't see for one reason or the other, for instance people believe in the existence of God due to what they've
READ
HEARD or
SEEN, yet there are millions of ridiculers out there making jest of these believers asking them series of questions and demanding vivid proof of the existence of the God (sky daddy) they've been talking about. smiley
Another instance is that of a first century jewish carpenter known as Jesus of Nazareth he claimed to be the son of God and most of his disciples were murdered while defending this notion. Billions of people today believe (trust) in this man due to what they've
READ
HEARD or
SEEN, yet there are billions out there mocking anyone who claims to believe or trust in the teachings of this first century Jewish carpenter.

I believe you and i believe (trust) in both the existence of God and his only begotten son Jesus Christ so we don't have any issue on those two persons. The bone of contention now is that i believe (trusted) in what i've
READ
HEARD and
SEEN regarding the appointment of the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES in the year 1919.
So i think you and i should just make it a form of friendly discussion (chatting) why i BELIEVE (TRUST) in the things i've
READ
HEARD and
SEEN instead of just arguing fruitlessly!

Are you ready for that? smiley

BENARI:

Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by BENARI: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I love seeing smiles on people's faces my guy so it's better you let the sleeping dog lie because if i should address your question i'm 100% certain that you won't feel comfortable again after knowing the TRUTH about what you're asking! smiley

As for what i cancelled and replaced with NEIGHBOUR in your post, it's important that you know now that being a brother to someone can only be possible if you're related through blood, business or faith. You and i aren't related in any of the three so we can only be NEIGHBOURS not BROTHERS! wink

Religious fanatic. Shame on you!
Even a mere word(brother) is x-rayed. Shame on you fundamentalist and your holier than thou hypocrisy.

I'm certain you have hidden serious sins you have committed and are yet to report yourself to your elders. If you don't confess them, you'll die at Armageddon you double life expert, coming here to form holy man.

2 Likes

Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:42am On Feb 02, 2021
BENARI:

Religious fanatic. Shame on you!
Even a mere word(brother) is x-rayed. Shame on you fundamentalist and your holier than thou hypocrisy.
Jesus said "i am the way, the TRUTH and the life" and i believe (trust) in his utterances Sir, it's from him i learnt that the word brother should not be applied on people with whom you share nothing in common {Matthew 12:46-49} telling you the truth about brotherhood shouldn't make you feel bad. embarassed Jesus' audience all heard him loud and clear yet they swallowed the truth not minding how bitter it may sound.
You and i aren't related through blood, faith or business so you can only be my neighbour NOT MY BROTHER. That's why i told you if i should answer your question you won't be comfortable henceforth. undecided

I'm certain you have hidden serious sins you have committed and are yet to report yourself to your elders. If you don't confess them, you'll die at Armageddon you double life expert, coming here to form holy man.
You need to calm down and learn my friend, not just become resentful simply out of spite. You don't know me, if you're running away from God's Organization due to sins you committed in secret know now that the last study article has treated that, so come back and do the needful, saying you're certain of something when you don't even know the person you're accusing is childish Sir.
Armageddon is coming to destroy only those opposing God's people whoever remains in the city of refuge (obedient to the GB) will be spared. You're the one becoming aggressive now even when we're yet to progress with your quest.
That's why i asked you before we proceed are you sure you're ready for this?

Re: Honest Letter Stating Jehovah’s Witnesses Beliefs by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Feb 02, 2021
Dear Mr BENARI,
How are you doing today?
I hope you're doing fine just as i am now, if so glory be to God in the highest.
You asked for reasonable explanation on why i believe in the things i READ, HEARD and SEEN that makes me concluded that truly Jesus came back in the year 1914 and after a thorough examination of all the religions groups claiming Christians back then, Jesus appointed the Governing Body of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES as his representative till today. Matthew 24:45
Well i will like you and i to solve the mystery by a question and answer discussion so that all other followers of this thread can learn one or two things from our discussion.
So my first question is what do you think about the first century Christian movement and what was available before the year 1919?
What i mean is this.
Do those claiming Christians before 1919 go from house to house preaching and teaching in their neighbourhood the way Jesus commissioned it back in the first century?
Do those claiming Christians before 1919 love their fellow believers in other countries just as Christ ordered his first century followers? John 13:34-35
Do those claiming Christians before 1919 stay away from political struggle that was fueling racism back in Jesus' day? John 17:14
Were those claiming Christians before 1919 well organized and orderly with the same line of thought like the first century Christians? John 17:20-23; 1Corinthians 1:10

If NO please why is that so? smiley

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Hours After Pastor Dare Was Announced Dead, Read What TB Joshua Points Out Conce / Is It Possible To Live In A Sinful World And Not Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.