Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) (75219 Views)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
When Eko Atlantic is completed, that is when you can start comparing Lagos with Windhoek,Casablanca and Luanda.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cashsteady:

Some parts too in Lagos are beautiful as this and apart from the city central side.. what else is in windohek and Namibia? Travel outside windohek and see slums everywhere
Windhoek, Namibia at night

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cashsteady(m): 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=RuudVanNisteroy post=98567594]When Eko Atlantic is completed, that is when you can start comparing Lagos with Windhoek,Casablanca and Luanda.[/quote

What's in windohek that's not in lagos? And what is Luanda? That deserted empty city with semi good roads... Some parts of Lagos are actually beautiful bro and even those two cities combined don't have the population of ikeja not to talk of the whole Lagos as a whole

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cashsteady(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Windhoek, Namibia at night

Over edited shit

9 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 30, 2021
Cashsteady:

Over edited shit
Your suprised they have 24 hour light grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTfpzhWXyxs

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:06am On Jan 30, 2021
SweetVibe:

Oga, these are pictures of windhoek.
Cant your blind eyes see the beautiful and well planned architecture?
Cant you see what a city look like?

Ikoyi, Banana island, Victoria Island etc are planned areas in Lagos. These are finer than this.

6 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:07am On Jan 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Post the picture liar!

Go and see yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 30, 2021
forgiveness:

Ikoyi, Banana island, Victoria Island etc are planned areas in Lagos. These are finer than this.

I have been to all three and they are poorly planned. They lack a masterplan like Windhoek

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:13am On Jan 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Your suprised they have 24 hour light grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTfpzhWXyxs

Looks like a town.

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 12:17am On Jan 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

I have been to all three and they are poorly planned. They lack a masterplan like Windhoek

What makes this better planned?

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by VictorUSA(m): 12:33am On Jan 30, 2021
I'm ashame to be a Nigerian

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 30, 2021
Small thing now they come and say they are patriotic. The anti Lagos elements here just want to bring Lagos down for no reason than they hate Nigeria and everything init. Stop wasting ur saliva arguing with dodo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 30, 2021
SuperBold:
Small thing now they come and say they are patriotic. The anti Lagos elements here just want to bring Lagos down for no reason than they hate Nigeria and everything init. Stop wasting ur saliva arguing with dodo
We don't support delusions. Lagos still has a long way to go.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 30, 2021
KoshCAD:
I want to see Ikotun, iyana paga, mushin, idi Oro, ikorodu, oworoshoki, egbeda, yaba.

Don't even try yaba. It's still one of the best after Ikoyi.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Post the picture liar!

Ah ah.. have you yourself been to Bode Thomas? He's right, one of the pics looks like Bode Thomas road. The only difference is the overhead bridge at the beginning. So, what makes him a liar?

11 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Seyitosino(m): 8:10am On Jan 30, 2021
Kapilta:
Na true you talk. If you reach some part of Accra na so you go wonder if na d capital of the country you dey. Lagos meet the standard country capital of other African countries. Aside the 24/7 power supply Accra and Lag na mate. With Lag having better GDP self.

Not even a higher GDP than Accra, but the entire Ghana.

6 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Benwallt(m): 8:14am On Jan 30, 2021
Cashsteady:

Bro south Africa yes but bostwana and Namibia hell no! Some parts in the island part of Lagos will bury the cities in those two countries this is fact!
Lagos is actually beautiful just that most Nigerians are ignorant and don't love their countries
how many countries do we have in Nigeria?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

We don't support delusions. Lagos still has a long way to go.

You are yet to explain what makes these places better planned than Lagos.

8 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by tungamaje: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2021
I have been to Abidjan and I wonder which part of Lagos is comparable to Plateau in Abidjan. See skyscrapers

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by KoshCAD: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Na im be say you wan dagbaru the thread!
grin

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Pearlyakin(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2021
You mean the same lagos that smells cheesy grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Aderr: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2021
Pearlyakin:
You mean the same lagos that smells cheesy grin
Hustle and stop living in a slum in Lagos. grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by gregyboy(m): 10:32am On Jan 30, 2021
SuperBold:

Nigeria like flagging their country, at the same time they would curse it, if they find it disappointing

Youre unnecessarily too emotional

No one would praise their country better than a Nigerian would and no one would curse it better than a Nigerian

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Pearlyakin(m): 11:19am On Jan 30, 2021
Aderr:
Hustle and stop living in a slum in Lagos. grin
I don't even reside in your overhyped slum called Lagos, i was in lekki admiralty way last week and it stinks sir even down to shaffi Sule, so I'm not referring to Ketu and ijora.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cashsteady(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=Pearlyakin post=98577157]
I don't even reside in your overhyped slum called Lagos, i was in lekki admiralty way last week and it stinks sir even down to shaffi Sule, so I'm not referring to Ketu and ijora. [/quote

What state are u from? Let's start from there cuz last time I checked Lagos it's the best state in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by GallantDuke(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
forgiveness:

Badagry is a town in Lagos state.

According to the OP, he said Lagos which might mean Lagos State or Lagos city. He wasn't specific

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Pearlyakin(m): 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=Cashsteady post=98578604][/quote]
Oga, goan sleep I'm quite busy even my friends in lagos don't argue with me when i tell them that lagos smell.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Juoflife1(f): 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lagos is beautiful... Can't live there tho but I visit a lot. The safest too

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Aderr: 2:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Pearlyakin:

I don't even reside in your overhyped slum called Lagos, i was in lekki admiralty way last week and it stinks sir even down to shaffi Sule, so I'm not referring to Ketu and ijora.
Lekki doesn't stink, Sir. You probably live in makoko. wink

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cybercop2002: 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Cashsteady:

Bro south Africa yes but bostwana and Namibia hell no! Some parts in the island part of Lagos will bury the cities in those two countries this is fact! Lagos is actually beautiful just that most Nigerians are ignorant and don't love their countries
i just laugh at those who compare some city with lagos only 30% of kigali is clean which is the cbd area you guy don't even know another city apart from kigal in Rwanda and you are saying shit ,if you visit lagos for the first time you won't know the slum area cause u won't be taking there when they is not you purpose for coming or when you guy travel to dubai or Kenya and co is going to the worst area there your goal or to go and enjoy life

9 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cybercop2002: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
KoshCAD:
I want to see Ikotun, iyana paga, mushin, idi Oro, ikorodu, oworoshoki, egbeda, yaba.
every country have slum though i am a nigerian but not foolish patriot but there are some rubbish people say here to disvalued nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Cybercop2002: 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Nigerians and the attachment mentality. Show us your own building and leave that of other alone. You are just driving round and testing your new techno phone camera on peoples property in nice neighborhoods.
are you a slum tourist dont lower nigeria bro the only thing you can say is that those are progressing than nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids / Pictures Of An Open Market In The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.