Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies (43236 Views)

First Railways Assembly Plant In Nigeria Near Commissioning In Kajola, Ogun / Tajudeen Ade: I Drove Lamborghini At 18, Joined Politics To Serve Not For Money / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies by Masterito(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Obvious you like tribal issues. You must wish I am Ibo so you fight well. Keep it up and have fun. My advise for you is: use your energy for something that improves the quality of your life.
PlayerMeji:
Oga, as an Igbo person abi whatever you are, is it right to do what they did?

Re: Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies by ENGINEERG(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
And you can't leave and come back to Nigeria, to face all those I have mentioned...Anyway, I have so many people in Italy that have been there for decades, they never complain, even they have taken so many of their extended families to Italy...pls come home bro , Nigeria is now good for u
John389:

Racism kills faster than all the ills you have mentioned above. I am talking from experience, ask anyone who has been to Italy before.
Re: Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies by ENGINEERG(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Yes sir, you have said the truth
Gerrard59:

In other words, the vast majority of African countries are hell while developed countries are heaven? Yet people are surprised why religion is not powerful in developed countries because it largely thrives fervently in poor countries.

Actually, the bold has been confirmed by numerous studies - people live longer in richer countries than poorer nations. Longevity is not tied to religion or spirituality rather it is dependent on the country of residence. Nigeria's life expectancy rate is not above 60 but Singapore's above 80. Yet Nigerians are more religious than Singaporeans.
Re: Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies by PlayerMeji: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Whatever it is that you are, what's wrong is wrong.

Masterito:
Obvious you like tribal issues. You must wish I am Ibo so you fight well. Keep it up and have fun. My advise for you is: use your energy for something that improves the quality of your life.
Re: Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
puremaker7:
herdsmen, if you know you know.
so you are now telling us Fulani no dey get accident or they no dey die right? Stupidity is a sickness.
Re: Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies by Clothingonline9(m): 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
4k only

Re: Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies by PDJT: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
[s]
PlayerMeji:
When did AMOTEKUN become WESTERN SECURITY NETWORK that was codenamed?

Who are these boys playing Psychology with?

To validate their EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK they are calling AMOTEKUN WESTERN SECURITY NETWORK and are trying to change the narrative.

They keep playing that tune so that after sometime people would begin to think ESN came even way before AMOTEKUN.

[/s]

-So what does the WNSN on their vehicles mean?

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies by AlfaB: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
PlayerMeji:
When did AMOTEKUN become WESTERN SECURITY NETWORK that was codenamed?

Who are these boys playing Psychology with?

To validate their EASTERN SECURITY NETWORK they are calling AMOTEKUN WESTERN SECURITY NETWORK and are trying to change the narrative.

They keep playing that tune so that after sometime people would begin to think ESN came even way before AMOTEKUN.

Who do you people this eh?

Fulani are killing your people but your concern is which name came first?
Re: Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies by PlayerMeji: 3:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Shebi your own people are sleeping with both eyes closed?

Abi, Fulanis are not herding cows in your own jungle too?

Irrespective of what is happening in Yoruba land, it is unacceptable to ride on the occasion to make wrongful statements.

AlfaB:

Who do you people this eh?

Fulani are killing your people but your concern is which name came first?
Re: Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies by PlayerMeji: 3:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
Go and ask them, they will tell you...

PDJT:
[s][/s]

-So what does the WNSN on their vehicles mean?
Re: Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies by IAMPEDRO: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sammy07:
Majority of you guys don't read contents
Kilode nah as if nah French Dem use to write am
So you, you believed them?
Re: Tajudeen Salaudeen Is Dead! Amotekun Leader In Kajola, Oyo Dies by PDJT: 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
[s]
PlayerMeji:
Go and ask them, they will tell you...

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Vows Not To Step Down For Anyone / Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / Hajo Sani Is Special Assistant (Admin), Office Of The Wife Of The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.