Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade (15265 Views)

AFCON Bid: CAF Team In Nigeria, Inspect Stadia / Vincent Enyeama Makes Africa’s Best Ever XI By The Sun UK / Promise Vincent Enyeama To Husband: 'Freezing Cold But I've Got You My Warmer' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by majamajic(m): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Ayew and Bailey ?

How ?

Mikel is even ahead of both of them or at least Michael Essien

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by proprince(m): 7:58am On Jan 30, 2021
Well deserved

But why is Mikel not on this list? l
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:02am On Jan 30, 2021
Though we know Emyeama deserves 2b caf is still a joke. Who is Ayew, Banetia, Baily nd others in African football?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by pheelhip(m): 8:09am On Jan 30, 2021
EricSmallz:
This humble man was very consistent during his days. Unlike other subsequent ones that will impress today, use ball dey bath the next match.
My FTC is dedicated to this;
Please, unless you are a politician, don't just work and earn salaries at month ending. Get a side hustle, business of any kind. I used my last kobo to go to work yesterday, hoping salary will be paid later on, As I type this, them no pay, I no get shishi for hand. I still get bad saving habit sha. But, for the young seeds growing, just learn a thing or two from my lesson undecided

bro, you are right.
im facing the same issue right now, i dont knw why it turns out to be like this, i most times receive my pay on the 25th of every month but this January is just somaw. though i have a side hustle but the receiving of payment was delayed too.

i just hope one of them credits me today.
i just scheduled a savings medium for myself because of this unpleasant delay in payment ehn, its actually an eye opener.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by guy222: 8:16am On Jan 30, 2021
Daytonbale:
You will never see an Hausa man on the list, Arewa my foot
Please what's the time?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by fourboys: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2021
Mikel Obi should be there ahead of that ayew of a boy
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2021
Argentina vs Nigeria, 2010.

After stopping Messi on different occasions.

He stopped Messi again. Messi sits on the grass, and looks at Enyeama wondering if he is a human being.

The look on Messi's face was so priceless grin

Nigeria vs Iran, 2014.

One stubborn Iranian striker hits at close range, and Enyeama stops it.

The striker looks at Enyeama and is like "How did he stop that?"

In truth, Enyeama is one of the greatest goalkeepers the world has seen.

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2021
Vincent Enyeama 32 years. I am not stupid sad
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2021
BlackLaw:
One of the greatest goalkeepers I've ever seen.
He could have been more but he let emotions get the better of him.
Such a shame!

bro, there is no shame here. Vincent is arguably Nigeria best goalkeeper. how did he allow his emotion get hold of him? You forget the yeye hot temper coach in Sunday Oliseh drop him out of super eagles.
Vincent took permission n went for his mother's burial..despite laying the corpse to mother earth, two days after he reported to camp for a qualifying match n without pre information or discuss as the captain of the team sunday oliseh announce the appointment of a young Ahmed Musa as his new captain even bypassing the next in line to enyeama in the class of Mikel Obi and Onazi.
when Vincent tried to interrupt him about he whole idea not being fair, he shouted n both boil down to heated arguments n enyeama left the camp. did you not watch it on the news? Even the other top players wanted to go out cos they all saw the ill treatment being melted out to there captain.
did you not see during the match wen Muss was substituted and wanted to pass the captain arms band to Mikel Obi, he vehemently decline n Onazi reluctantly took it..

Sunday Oliseh till tomorrow destroy that progression in the super eagles which late Steven Keshi left, now he is lobbying again to return.

so bro, Enyeama did the right thing n not by emotions!

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by AIKassim001: 9:04am On Jan 30, 2021
THE BEST GOALKEEPER NIGERIA HAVE EVER HAVE

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by DavSagacity(m): 9:04am On Jan 30, 2021
bettinglord22:
How on Earth did Ayew and Bailly make the cut?
Its highly Lugubrious that Ayew made the list and Drogba did not...

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by Sensiblerealist: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2021
Which statistics put Bailly, Ayew and Benatia dem on this list biko
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:38am On Jan 30, 2021
Daytonbale:
You will never see an Hausa man on the list, Arewa my foot

Where Meritocracy dey
Arewa ? Not a chance
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by Sunisonflex39(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2021
Abeg waiting bailey,ayew and that benatia abi na benafa dey do dia...No essien? Even that ghanaian sulley muntari is better than ayew..team of the decade and no Aristide BANCE grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by ProphetofOdin: 9:48am On Jan 30, 2021
humberjade:
Well deserved...it is Bailly's inclusion I do not understand.

Meanwhile, are you looking to own a landed property in a fast developing area in Benin City, please checkout my profile.

I said the same thing too. What the f*** was bailly doing on that list? Dude has not been consistent. And yes, I am a man united fan.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by ProphetofOdin: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2021
Bailly, Ayew, and benatia on the list. And no Thomas partey��������. This list is a joke.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by Femeto: 9:55am On Jan 30, 2021
Na Oliseh end Enyeama career abruptly.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by omotola90(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2021
bettinglord22:
How on Earth did Ayew and Bailly make the cut?
for ayew, it's quite understandable, but for bailly, CAF needs questioning
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by Vabasi(m): 10:52am On Jan 30, 2021
He practically saved everything savable on this day (2010 Word cup against Argentina)
He denied Messi of any goal against him in that tournament

When you see him between the sticks for the eagles you will almost forget about the remaining 10 guys on the pitch.

He deserve it ten times.

Vincent ''the saviour" Enyeama

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by robosky02(m): 11:02am On Jan 30, 2021
Dimejimichael:
And Mikel obi didn't make the list ?

Bias !

I think Mikel Obi should have taken the place of Andrew Ayaw in that midfield

He has done more this past decade

My opinion thou

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by robosky02(m): 11:07am On Jan 30, 2021
DavSagacity:
Its highly Lugubrious that Ayew made the list and Drogba did not...

Oh mehn

I tell you

How can mane be there when we have Drogba?

Mane just started naaa, but Drogba has already been crowned

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by scholes23(m): 11:21am On Jan 30, 2021
robosky02:
Vincent Enyeama makes CAF team of the Decade with Asisat Oshoala, three others in for the women

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/vincent-enyeama-caf-team-decade-asisat-oshoala-three-women-343469

Enyeama 32 U people should stop naw.
Make Una dey fear God
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by uniquetechng: 11:32am On Jan 30, 2021
Baily made the list and Kolo Toure didn't lol
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by adez2016(m): 12:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
robosky02:
Vincent Enyeama makes CAF team of the Decade with Asisat Oshoala, three others in for the women

https://www.today.ng/sport/football/vincent-enyeama-caf-team-decade-asisat-oshoala-three-women-343469

Stupid list. where the fuvk is Mikel Obi? if the likes of AYew, Baily can make the list.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by Dimejimichael(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
HeadShot:

Mikel was a big flop

Mikel a flop yes, but tell me the reasons Ayem make the list ?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by humberjade: 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
ProphetofOdin:

Dude has not been consistent.

Exactly

It is something they should have thrown open to the fans to vote on. The people who agreed to include Bailly must be high on some cheap stuff. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by solomon36670: 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Which statistics put Bailly, Ayew and Benatia dem on this list biko
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by pak: 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
majamajic:
grin grin grin grin

Ayew and Bailey ?

How ?

Mikel is even ahead of both of them or at least Michael Essien

Was quite shocked by those two - Ayeew and Baily - too.

Players don finish for Africa ni ?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Makes CAF Team Of The Decade by Damfostopper(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
am a Manchester United fan....but how the fvck did Eric bailly made the list?....even andre aye.....wtf

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Are The Women Super League Champions 2021/2022 Season / Nigeria Remembers Sam Okwaraji At Cup Games / Wilfred Ndidi Signs New Six-Year Contract With Leicester City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.