Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto (38866 Views)

90% Of The Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani - BBC Documentary / Masari: Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me / FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by alpharoyalty: 3:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
The same way buhari kidnapped Nigeria democracy
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
You are mad
CodeTemplar:
We already know that. When ND militants were kidnapping whites and expatriates to drive home their point, the inferior folks up north were strategizing on how to kidnap southerners as their own expatriates.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by adextetoo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sterope:
What percentage of Fulanis are kidnappers?

Probably less than 0.2%. You want to use the 1% to define the remaining 99%. Do you understand better now?

Schools should focus on statistics and critical thinking. Learning to write English isn't enough.

Do you have sense at all?

Am I Sultan?

If sultan can say 8 out of 10

It means 8million out of 10million fulanis are kidnappers.

Please don't quote me if you don't want me to be angry.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by kingi777: 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nigeria �� is the Europe and America of the Fuanis in Africa. As some Nigerians travel to make it through any means such as yahoo, drug peddling, prostitution etc, so are the Fulanis trooping into Nigeria, encouraged by the powers that be, they stay and move freely and within few months to a year ,they hammer millions through crimes such as kidnapping, armed robbery, back to their original country and become big boys. The neighbours see the achievements of their peers and also travel to the same Nigeria to search for fortune. They cannot do those crimes in their country or other poor countries around them cuz they cannot make such money there. So Nigeria is Fulanis paradise.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by samwillyco1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Once they are fulanis they are free and above the law. What a pity and a country
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by klas(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
adextetoo:

Am I Sultan?

Sultan said 7/8 out of 10 ARRESTED kidnappers are fulanis but you interpreted that to be 80% of all fulanis.

So, since arrested drug traffickers in Asia are mostly Nigerians, then most Nigerians are traffickers
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by hotseat: 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
With this revelation coming from His Eminence himself, what more do one have to say?

Southerners do not hate the Fulanis.

What they condemn is the unending atrocities committed by them and the seemingly overt support they get from the FG and nonviolent Fulanis.

Call them to order and peace would be restored seamlessly.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by xeju: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by naijamerican: 4:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
These useless Fulanis are the curse of Nigeria! Eoe
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by naijamerican: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
klas:

Sultan said 7/8 out of 10 ARRESTED kidnappers are fulanis but you interpreted that to be 80% of all fulanis.

So, since arrested drug traffickers in Asia are mostly Nigerians, then most Nigerians are traffickers
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Sterope(f): 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
He said 8 out of 10 kidnappers are Fulanis. Not 8 out of 10 Fulanis are kidnappers.

Please be angry. Your bigotry is affecting your comprehension.

adextetoo:

Am I Sultan?

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Hassanmaye(m): 4:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
I'm Hausa but wlh I hate fulani now with passion, stupid people let every tribe conspired against them Wawaye
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by chubinwa(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Built2last:
Unfortunate

Nigeria is in precipice.

The North will never relinquish power in 2023.

The South will revolt and that will be the beginning of the end
then am afraid Nigeria will divide.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by DarkJeddi(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Arrewa come and carry your brothers.. shocked
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by DarkJeddi(m): 5:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
tesppidd:
I only see it in the report but I don't see the "out of 10" in the words of the sultan. shocked

Am I missing something?
He doesn't have to say out of 10 for you to catch his drift,do you think that it's 7 to 8 out of 1 million that he meant?
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by tesppidd: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
DarkJeddi:
He doesn't have to say out of 10 for you to catch his drift,do you think that it's 7 to 8 out of 1 million that he meant?
Band wagon effect!!!

See the words of the Sultan below;

"Fulanis are not part of the kidnappings as mentioned by the Secretary of Miyetti Allah, seven to eight kidnappers arrested are Fulanis,but that doesn’t mean ever Fulani is a criminal, no they are not."

If at all you ever went to school how does this mean seven out of ten?

Who imported then number 10 into the comment?

There was most likely a scenerio where a number of kidnappers were arrested and 7 of them were Fulanis.
The entire context is not presented in this piece.

Where did the number 10 come from?

Na so una learn una own English grin
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Coinbased: 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jesus
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Yusman316:

My friend bleep out with this your tagiya nonsense. So u expect unarmed citizens to go fish out terrorists. So what then is the job of the security operatives?
I except the so called non Terrorist to reach out to security on the supposed bad eggs

I except the non Terrorists to start reporting the places they hide their ammunition

I expect non Terrorist to start sidelining and isolating the terrorist like lepers so they can come to their senses
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by olajizz01(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Built2last:
Unfortunate

Nigeria is in precipice.

That will be the beginning and the end of this forced /false marriage
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by DarkJeddi(m): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
tesppidd:
Band wagon effect!!!

See the words of the Sultan below;

"Fulanis are not part of the kidnappings as mentioned by the Secretary of Miyetti Allah, seven to eight kidnappers arrested are Fulanis,but that doesn’t mean ever Fulani is a criminal, no they are not."

If at all you ever went to school how does this mean seven out of ten?

Who imported then number 10 into the comment?

There was most likely a scenerio where a number of kidnappers were arrested and 7 of them were Fulanis.
The entire context is not presented in this piece.

Where did the number 10 come from?

Na so una learn una own English grin
'There was most likely a scenario where a number of kidnappers were arrested and 7 of them were Fulanis'? grin

I take it that you are now the one who enters his mind to read his meanings?

Maybe your English comprehension is much more than that of the speaker and the daily papers and news outlets in Nigeria..

If the Sultan is being quoted out of context,then he should speak up and set the record straight..

Till then,he doesn't need you or anyone to be his mouthpiece..
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Built2last:
Unfortunate

Nigeria is in precipice.

It's brinkmanship. The north will never risk a confrontation that actually threatens the union, they will back down like they did in '99 and 2011. The weak link is to be found in our imbecilic political actors from the south.

1 Like

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by EMMY76: 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
If truly all fulanis including u and the president are not deeply involved why then is the federal govt not using their might to haunt, arrest and prosecute all the fulaniherdsmen that have been massacring and raping innocent nigerians? I have never heard that the nigerian army have ever engaged fulaniherdsmen kidnappers in a gun battle before since buhari came to power even fulani elites don't condemn the criminal activities of their brothers all over nigeria this clearly goes a long way to show the world that almost all fulanis in Nigeria are complicit.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by bubu2019: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Built2last:
Unfortunate

Nigeria is in precipice.

just say yorubas will revolt not south,

Beating the war drums and when it starts you people sabotage your followers as usual
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Ellasure: 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Let us thank the Sultan of Sokoto for saying it as it is. With this fact other information on the supporters, promoters, collaborators can be progressed. Our lying and confused ministers, governors and other people in authority will come out and say some truth to power. Thanks to the almighty God.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by sammyNardo: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
I always wonder why the West and the East cannot come together agaist the common enemy, the North. If you want to liberate yourself from the yoke of these Booharries and Foolany herdsmen. All the Southerners need to do is to have an iron clad understanding and agreement with each other against the north. Once you eliminate the north, you can then trigger your agreement for each region to go their separate ways. Otherwise there will never be a restructuring as long as the northerners love to remain in power and as long as there is mistrust between the South West and South East. It is hightime the leaders in the south shined their eyes to take advantae of this strategy. He who dares wins.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Carlylepneuma: 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
adextetoo:
This statistics is enough

8 out of 10....and you don't want us to make a mathematical conclusion?

Maybe the Sultan should explain in Arabic what the figure means.
u meant to say wrong mathematical conclusions?
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by TruthinAction: 9:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sterope:

How many kidnappers out of 20 million?

They can't even be up to 5k.

They operate in teams. Those who commit the crimes and those who occupy another man's land. The conclusion is that the majority of the fulani herdsmen are all criminals. Even if you didn't kidnap or kill, occupying a land that is not yours is a criminal act.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by Sterope(f): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
That happens everywhere in the world especially with nomads who become settlers, hustlers and poor people.

There is a reason we have 'adverse possession' in law. You should read about that.

If you have a land you value, you shouldn't wait till a million years before checking up on it.

TruthinAction:

They operate in teams. Those who commit the crimes and those who occupy another man's land. The conclusion is that the majority of the fulani herdsmen are all criminals. Even if you didn't kidnap or kill, occupying a land that is not yours is a criminal act.
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by neutral2000: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
Speechless
Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by grandstar(m): 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
CodeTemplar:
We already know that. When ND militants were kidnapping whites and expatriates to drive home their point, the inferior folks up north were strategizing on how to kidnap southerners as their own expatriates.

The militants were kidnapping expatriates because they are criminals. Their criminality has driven investors from Warri. Continue supporting lawlessness.

Fulani or Niger Delta, a criminal is a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto by billyG(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Most kidnappers are Fulani but not all Fulani are kidnappers d rest are supporters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting / PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos / Dino Melaye Turns Chorister, Prayer Warrior As He Celebrates His Reelection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.