Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. (5380 Views)

The MOST Beautiful Love Letter Ever To A Very Beautiful Lady. See Pictures / Mother And Children Died After Eating Pot Of Soup That Wall Gecko Felled Into / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by meekparagon(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
By: www.soundmax.com.ng

Love can be defined as an intense feeling of affection with no limits or conditions for a person. So someone does not need to give you a condition for him to love you. True love don't look for excuse rather it is readily to accept you in any condition, love also have the ability to relieve suffering and lighten sorrows.

This saying described the life of an Igbo man, Obido Oyibo that found true love in a hand of a pretty Chinese lady.

By:www.soundmax.com.ng

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by meekparagon(m): 2:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by endove(f): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
The kids are cute.. Don't forget to check my signature

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by meekparagon(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Yeah

2 Likes

Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by Cleanworld(f): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Beautiful Family kiss kiss kiss Love knows no boundary.

7 Likes

Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by Kneephy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
You still dey learn work for where Nwoko Ned dey play.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by Pierocash(m): 3:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
Chinko ekun
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by illicit(m): 3:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
Cute people....
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by Kayberg: 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin
Congrats bro.
Lovely family. Cute kids.
Just don't bother coming to Nigeria o. Because this land here of lately e get as e be as it is not being fair to Nigerians returning home. Just stay there and enjoy your life and beautiful family.

Case study: Doctor hacked to death on his own farmland.

cheesy
May GOD dash me sef one, even if na Nigerian or foreign.
I go happy.

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by Kaymansion(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
This is beautiful..
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
So cute! Don't know about others, but anytime i see beautiful kids, i feel like having mine. Ah papa God na triplet, two boys one girl, na im i need when i marry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by GreaterFuture3: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Did This Guy make his money in China?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by taretoofine(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Son names would be like

Goziewang
Somtolee

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by mytime24(f): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Made in Aba china wink
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by stchinedu: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lovely cool

Just wondering what their names will be like cheesy

Somebody up there said, SomtoLee, Goziewang grin
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by wiseone28: 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Na Brazilian i want marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by Prolificgiant(m): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
The kids took their mum's facial look, if you have challenges making your o level at once chat me up privately I have a solution for you ,location lagos
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
All for the....

Cute boys. The last one looks like those old chinese monk.

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by joseph1832(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Pierocash:
Chinko ekun
calling someone Chinko or Chink is racist.

5 Likes

Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by Michelle55: 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vinaluv:
So cute! Don't know about others, but anytime i see beautiful kids, i feel like having mine. Ah papa God na triplet, two boys one girl, na im i need when i marry.
Amen on your behalf.

As for me I want them one after the other, I'm too lazy to nurture twins at once. I wee just Kuku faint.
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by Nmezor(f): 10:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
mytime24:
Made in Aba china wink
grin grin
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by yusluvad(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Beautiful family...
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by tardell007(m): 11:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Blasians
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by 3gpvids: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Wow Chigofu & Emefu so cute
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by armadeo(m): 11:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Blackanese

Chigas Chinese niggas
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by vincentjk(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Vinaluv:
I feel like having mine too, oya come let's start making babies already!!!
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 31, 2021
wiseone28:
Na Brazilian i want marry

With money, it's possible.
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by Derare(f): 12:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Damn!!
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by WoeBetide666: 1:49am On Jan 31, 2021
IPOB
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by Bluntguy: 2:47am On Jan 31, 2021
Permit me to name them Chigbo.

1 Like

Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by crackhouse(m): 5:26am On Jan 31, 2021
Nice family.
Re: This Igbo Man Got Married To A Chinese Lady, See How His Wife And Children Look. by careytommy37(m): 6:20am On Jan 31, 2021
The wife is fine compared to an average Chinese woman. Their combination of the couples good looks was inherited by the children.
Seeing the children alone, you will not know they have an Asian mother with the exception of the eyes which some ibos have genetically sef

Bluntguy:
Permit me to name them Chigbo.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intimate Questions For D Men / The Woman: Everything Is Perfect "but There Is Only One Thing Wrong With Her" / Help A Stranger In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.