Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,699 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye (21915 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by NwekeUG(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2021
Valentine Day Is A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye

Popular Nigeria televangelist Mike Bamiloye has described valentine’s day as the day of death, IgbereTV reports.

The cleric stressed that February 14 would see the death of many destinies as many people would engage in lustful pleasure to mark the day.

The Christian filmmaker cited the example of the Bible character Joseph, saying his destiny would have been aborted had it been he slept with Potiphar’s wife

He tweeted:

“Tomorrow is a day of death. Tomorrow evening is a ‘Night of Fun’ when many men and ladies will slaughter their destinies on the bed of lustful pleasure. By next morning it is done! Destiny auctioned to a young man or a lady whose future has been mortgaged to the devil.

“Happy Valentine! If Joseph had had fun with Potiphar’s wife, he would never have got to the palace to see the type of Glory he saw. He escaped that trap that would have aborted his destiny on which so many lives in Egypt and Canaan land, depended upon.

“There is a great story in Proverbs 7:6-27. It is a sad story of a young man on his own “Valentine Night”. He had thought he wanted to have fun that night, he had thought he wanted to enjoy himself but crashed his future in a night of fun.”

"Proverbs 7:21-23
21 With her enticing speech she caused him to yield,
With her flattering lips she seduced him.
22 Immediately he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter,
Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks,"

"23 Till an arrow struck his liver.
As a bird hastens to the snare,
He did not know it would cost his life."
https://twitter.com/mikebamiloye/status/1360479808443064321?s=20

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

This is what I refer to as nugget from a spiritual perspective.

True be told, today many will lost their dignity, honour at the bed of sexual immorality trigger by lust.

To many sex is normal, but to many sex is spiritual. When you have sexual intercourse with a person blood and sweat are shared.. Your blood is one of the strongest thing that nothing can break. Example of how strong blood is, getting involve in the following; blood convenant in relationship and lastly the blood of Jesus that was split which give us power over the dark kingdom.

So the moment you have intercourse with a person that is filthy, you automatically acquire thier dirt in to your life. Is just like a deposit. And when a person who has such dirt sleep with you, they tend to dismantle your clean destiny and this is what he meant when he said people would lost their destiny.

I often laugh when I hear guys who brag about the number of girls they have sleep with, could it be they have accumulated a whole number dirt and that is why thier life ain't moving? Well every has thier life to live.

As a Christian if you are to celebrate Val , celebrate to God's glory not your boo/Bea immoral desire.

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Funny. What does Joseph not having fun with Potiphar’s wife got to do with Saint Valentine?

Why was David's Destiny not aborted because he slept with Uriah's wife and killed Uriah??

guess this daddy finally chose comedy over ministry.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by lilvicky68(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2021
What of destinies wey don die before Valentine..will they resurrect and die again?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Realtord43: 8:01am On Feb 14, 2021
Only Nigeria!

Val is not worth the hype

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by tstx(m): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2021
I'm disappointed

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:
Funny. What does Joseph not having fun with Potiphar’s wife got to do with Saint Valentine?

Why was David's Destiny not aborted because he slept with Uriah's wife and killed Uriah??

Baseless judgement..
It's obvious you don't know the spiritual implications of the above individuals act you mention. So keep quite, your verdict is to poor to confront the word the pastor is sayin.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2021
I don't think the day in itself is a bad thing because it can be used both for evil and for good depending on who is involved.

If you ask me it's not much different from Christmas day which many Christians observe, because many atrocities are committed during that period. Crime and ritual killings are the highest in the land during that period. Also most festivities and parties take place during that period, which often leads to you know what - the same sexual sins.

So it's more about what people choose to do on that day than the day itself.

God bless.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2021
gaius01:

Baseless judgement..
It's obvious you don't know the spiritual implications of the above individuals in the character they perform. So keep quite, your verdict is to poor to confront the word the pastor is sayin.

Says a man so spiritual to the extent that he is confused about worshipping Christ or worshipping women

gaius01:

unless you serve and worship women then you will be single.

10 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:08am On Feb 14, 2021
The day can also be used to express your love towards God, your spouse, and family members if you decide to observe it. Or even to show love to the less privileged.

So it can also be used to the right things.

God bless.

9 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Sijo01(f): 8:17am On Feb 14, 2021
So true!
So many destinies will be bastardized

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by samtoles: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2021
Damn niggaaaaarrrr....

This primitive thinking man should goan sleep.

Because we fvck each other means we have traded our destinies.

Many who have never been fvcked are roaming the streets of Nigeria without destinies. Their life don spoil patapata while others have achieved a whole lot from fvcking (Both men and women alike)

Dont brinf this religious sh1t here. Goand play with the clits of your 50 year old wife, old man.

Today is valentine, everyone should have fun the best way they deem fit. Have lots of sex if that is what makes you happy; dont worry your destiny is still intact. You will achieve plenty great things than those morafuckers keeping themselves for the shittty wedding night.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Firstvaxer: 8:50am On Feb 14, 2021
shocked pastor!
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by IamWonderful: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2021
well disposed
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by BlessedNuel: 8:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Bitter truth

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by EXLOVER(m): 8:51am On Feb 14, 2021
I will never forget my 2016 Valentine's sex, skin to skin till the next day, the next day was CA, my guys came knocking out my door, I was seriously having sex. She left around 5pm the next day, I was so exhausted, my body was filled with excitement but my spirit was full of regret. 2weeks later she came to my house, no smile at all, I kissed her but she didn't reciprocate, that was how she told me man i missed my period, I was so down, I told her let's have the baby, but she said she's a chorister, she can't do that, I told her don't worry you will go and stay with my grandma at the village, she said god forbid (fine girl like her) I gave her my last 10k for her to do whatever she wants.

The after effect of everything, I can't say it here.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by meobizy(f): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2021
Mscheew. Rubbish news as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by RealEstatePlus(m): 8:52am On Feb 14, 2021
Ride on my evangelist

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Johnrake69: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Na life we dey live before?
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Ddokie: 8:55am On Feb 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
What of destinies wey don die before Valentine..will they resurrect and die again?

They will not resurrect, they will only be buried. shocked shocked

On a more serious note though, what this man has said is true. Many destinies are going to be destroyed this night. It is not as if everyone who gets into an immoral sexual act is done for or has lost his/her path in life completely because our God is a God of second chance, and a God of restoration. But some people are going to miss their paths permanently because tonight is either going to be their first time of having sex or a night where they will be drawn back into the sin of fornication.

Becoming sexually active before marriage has not added value to anybody, but has destroyed many lives. And tonight, quite unfortunately, a lot of people are going to be introduced to that "ritual" that brings great pleasure but is paradoxically a "konuko-pia" of problems.

May the Holy Spirit give strength to those who are being pressured to give in tonight.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by dalongjnr: 9:00am On Feb 14, 2021
Very true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Ayobami7(m): 9:01am On Feb 14, 2021
hmmm
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by DavidEsq(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

This is what I refer to as nugget from a spiritual perspective.

True be told, today many will lost their dignity, honour at the bed of sexual immorality trigger by lust.

To many sex is normal, but to many sex is spiritual. When you have sexual intercourse with a person blood and sweat are shared.. Your blood is one of the strongest thing that nothing can break. Example of how strong blood is, getting involve in the following; blood convenant in relationship and lastly the blood of Jesus that was split which give us power over the dark kingdom.

So the moment you have intercourse with a person that is filthy, you automatically acquire thier dirt in to your life. Is just like a deposit. And when a person who has such dirt sleep with you, they tend to dismantle your clean destiny and this is what he meant when he said people would lost their destiny.

I often laugh when I hear guys who brag about the number of girls they have sleep with, could it be they have accumulated a whole number dirt and that is why thier life ain't moving? Well every has thier life to live.

As a Christian if you are to celebrate Val , celebrate to God's glory not your boo/Bea immoral desire.
If that man knows the scriptural implications of valentine, he would have spoken with more directness and precision with accurate knowledge.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

David's destiny was not aborted, but the sword did not depart from his house.

Ammon, absalom, etc.....all because of one night of indiscretion

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Felixalex(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2021
Is this valentine's Day really worth all the hype

People fvck everyday, people have been "killing destinies" abi na only today fvck go kill destinies?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by EhisChelsea1(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2021
EXLOVER:
I will never forget my 2016 Valentine's sex, skin to skin till the next day, the next day was CA, my guys came knocking out my door, I was seriously having sex. She left around 5pm the next day, I was so exhausted, my body was filled with excitement but my spirit was full of regret. 2weeks later she came to my house, no smile at all, I kissed her but she didn't reciprocate, that was how she told me man i missed my period, I was so down, I told her let's have the baby, but she said she's a chorister, she can't do that, I told her don't worry you will go and stay with my grandma at the village, she said god forbid (fine girl like her) I gave her my last 10k for her to do whatever she wants.

The after effect of everything, I can't say it here.

What happened afterward? We like to know the after effect plz

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2021
We hope this helps to save some of our teenage daughters from unwanted pregnancies and heart break that may happen in the next 24 hours.
Here we go..........

Dear parents,
If you have a teenage daughter in secondary school or out of secondary school, please make out time today and tomorrow before Sunday to talk to her about valentines day educate her on what love is all about.
No matter how innocent that your princess may appear, bear in mind there is something called peer pressure.

Some ignorant teenagers will be lured into sex this week all in the name of valentines day Some will loose their virginity,while some will get pregnant over a cup of ice cream and gifts.
Show your teenage girl lots of love this week and always get her a beautiful valentine gift and make sure to tell her categorically,looking straight into her eyes that no one will ever love her genuinely like you do.
This may save your daughter from unwanted pregnancy this week
Try and do this and thank us later..

We Rise!

No, we are not rising yet till we input these wise words below... kiss kiss kiss

Dear parents,

If you lose your cool and react harshly to your child, apologize and explain how you will handle the situation in the future.
Be sure to keep your promise.
Also forgive yourself.
No one, including the parent, is perfect.
Understanding how to forgive is important for your child to accept their own mistakes as well, and build confidence and resilience.​

Help your child develop positive relationships with friends, siblings and members of the community. Teach them about the value of kindness.
Encourage your child to be involved in activities that require teamwork, such as sports.
Get to know your child's friends and talk about responsible and respectful relationships​. ​

​Remember, all children want their parent's attention, no matter their age.
Make time every day to talk. Young people are more likely to make healthy choices if they stay connected with family members.

Don't forget to say "I love you" to your children on February 14—and many more times for the rest of their lives.  ​

Now, We Rise finally!!

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by evans4luv: 9:09am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

oga go read that account of david and uriah's wife very well, that single act alone caused david many unimaginable things even when he repented in dust and aches, so stop twisting the word of God just because u are a victim of same sexual immorality, i will advise u to repent and ask God for mercy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Cholls(m): 9:10am On Feb 14, 2021
My brother you right Sir... it's a day of death... Today we remember Al Capone that engineered the death of 7 gang members of his rival gang The Irish... The day was called The Saint Valentine's Day Massacre.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) / Parable Of The Rich Man And Lazarus: What Was The Sin Of The Rich Man? / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash: Pastor Prize Aluko Prophecy About Plan To Kill VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.