Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution (18440 Views)

Buratai To Generals: Coup Won't Be Tolerated. Don't Listen To Politicians / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by dokyOloye: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2021
etrouble:
Clowns
This your job hard oo

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by princeade86(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Seriously, they need to jail buratai.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by bigdammyj: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Noted
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by chatinent: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2021
Go straight to the point. It's Buhari you hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by engrchykae(m): 8:47am On Jan 31, 2021
azmanaty02:

ICC acts when its about africans. They will hang Buruntashi by the balls. Let's keep our fingers crossed
ICC will do nothing,burutai have done well for CIA and the NWO goons, CIA support terrorism, NWO support population control, burutai achieved both goals
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by SONofADAM(m): 8:51am On Jan 31, 2021
Drag the modaF if need be,na demon

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by northvietnam(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2021
Sammy07:
Supported but ICC no go do anything.

Why was that shitty court formed sef... since they can’t do Jack
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by RuMiRgO1stSon: 8:53am On Jan 31, 2021
ʟօċҡ ɛʍ ʊք ʍօʄօs tɦɛ աɨċҡɛɖ աɨʟʟ ռɛʋɛʀ sɛɛ քɛaċɛ #sռaҡɛʍastɛʀ

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by favor914: 8:53am On Jan 31, 2021
chatinent:
Go straight to the point. It's Buhari you hate.
Don’t mind that useless Atiku supporter, icc should investigate Burutai for supposedly killing shites? Hypocrite Deju Nigerians, Boko Haram will investigate you & your family, Mumu.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by ShootThemAll(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2021
I'm in fully support of this

Brutai is a Terrorist, majority of the NA Soldiers have said this so many times. And that's what they call him camps, Terrorist.

These are petitions Nigerian Lawers are supposed to be doing but they are busy following politicians up and down.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by favor914: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2021
Sammy07:
Supported but ICC no go do anything.
You support toothless ICC to investigate The Nigerian Army for killing Islamic Terrorist? May evil never leave your family until you repent, may the souls of the dead Nigerian soldiers torment your family members to the grave.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by favor914: 8:56am On Jan 31, 2021
ShootThemAll:
I'm in fully support of this

Brutai is a Terrorist, majority of the NA Soldiers have said this so many times. And that's what they call him camps, Terrorist.

These are petitions Nigerian Lawers are supposed to be doing but they are busy following politicians up and down.
People like you that support Boko Haram because you hate yourself & country is the number 1 reason Boko Haram still exist in Nigeria.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by Onlyonebuhari: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2021
This useless rusticated BUK guy sha. He lack common sense
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by President99: 8:57am On Jan 31, 2021
The real murderers are Obama, George Bush and Tony Blair. The combined kill more than 2 million people in Iraq, Libya and Syria. Yet, they walk free.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by franugo(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2021
I will follow this story to the last...that nigga should pay if found guilty.

Most of all these our armed forces are nothing to write home about, very irresponsible set of people.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by Sammy07: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2021
[s]
favor914:
You support toothless ICC to investigate Nigerian Army for killing Islamic Terrorist? May evil never leave your family until you repent.
[/s]
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by emperor863(m): 8:58am On Jan 31, 2021
With this thrash that would not have any logical conclusion, the mumu button of some frustrated beings has been activated.

Watch how this unfortunate political activist becomes the best thing to happen to them after sliced bread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by paschalj4(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2021
I pray this works, so that general burutia will pay for all his crimes against humanity.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by favor914: 9:00am On Jan 31, 2021
franugo:

Most of all these our armed forces are nothing to write home about, very irresponsible set of people.
Someone warmed me, don’t go to Nairaland it is too toxic, filled with evil children, now I have seen it for myself.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by Sammy07: 9:01am On Jan 31, 2021
northvietnam:

Why was that shitty court formed sef... since they can’t do Jack

Ion know too grin
Maybe because we are lawless.
Our country itself is lawless
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by favor914: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2021
President99:
The real murderers are Obama, George Bush and Tony Blair. The combined kill more than 2 million people in Iraq, Libya and Syria. Yet, they walk free.
You have told these useless youths of Nairaland the truth, when Oyibos came to Africa & killed General Gaddafi, only a Fool doesn’t know it was a way to pave insecurity in the Sahel to sell their weapons, dumb blind Nigerian youths are supporting the white man that created the problem? Does Nigeria manufacture weapons? No, so where are the so called Islamic fundamentals getting their weapons from?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by blackpanda: 9:08am On Jan 31, 2021
Deji adeyanju and co are just hustlers. Looking for how to cash out

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by blackpanda: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2021
franugo:

Then why not go and join the army so u can reform it. U sit in the comfort of your home typing rubbish while others are in the thick forest exchanging bullets with terrorists and insurgents d day and night. Ungrateful lot!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by BlackBaron: 9:10am On Jan 31, 2021
ICC is for countries with weak judicial institutions and with incidences of government interference in court judgment.

Buratai may likely not be able to travel out of the country but I'm still awaiting EFCC to do something about his Dubai properties.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by Blitzerz: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2021
Sammy07:

Lol
How Many times have they act?

You think they Care about us

They do act though.
Go and ask Charles Taylor and Gbagbo

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by favor914: 9:21am On Jan 31, 2021
BlackBaron:
ICC is for countries with weak judicial institutions and with incidences of government interference in court judgment.

Buratai may likely not be able to travel out of the country but I'm still awaiting EFCC to do something about his Dubai properties.
The Great Fela said Blackman know yourself, I thank God for the enlightenment I received whilst living in the United States. Useless ICC, isn’t the head of ICC a Nigerian puppet representing The Gambia? Was it not after she came to Abuja to visit President Buhari her ICC job was finally secured?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by Toosure70: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2021
Truly Yoruba are the real fighters.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by just2endowed: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:
how does people feel doing something that would end in tears

doing something that the result is stupid

nothing can happen to Burutai after this summon

Something can happen... .a petition online will go along way in drawing the attention of ICC.

The kaduna massacre was well documented by the kaduna state government and the mass grave was confirmed . I think that's the main prove that can nail brutai

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by Rawhumper(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2021
PEOPLE THOUGHT I WAS LOOKING FOR VALIDATION . CHECK MY PREVIOUS COMMENTS, I SAID IT LAST YEAR BURATAI WILL BE ARRESTED ANYTIME HE TRAVELS OUT.

THIS ONE NA LOCAL GUYS DEY DRAG, SOON IT WILL BE INTERNATIONAL BODIES, AND IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN BUHARI WILL BE DRAGGED TOO WHEN HE LEAVES OFFICE.

BURATAI AND BUHARI GET READY TO FACE THE MUSIC(BUBU WHEN YOU LEAVE OFFICE).

FOR THOSE WHO THINK AM JUST TALKING, THEY SAY IF RAT FOLLOW LIZARD TO CROSS
RIVER, IF WATER DRIES ON THE LIZARD, IT
WONT DRY ON THE RAT.

quote author=lalasticlala post=98599045]Deji Adeyanju's Concerned Nigerians Group writes ICC, demands arrest and prosecution of ex-Army chief, Tukur Buratai

The Concerned Nigerians Group has filed a petition at the International Criminal Court (ICC), demanding the arrest and prosecution of the immediate past Chief of Army Staff, Tukur Buratai, over allegations of human rights violations and crimes against humanity while he was in office. Buratai alongside the other service chiefs were removed from office on Tuesday, January 26.

The group in a letter filed by its Convener, Deji Adeyanju, asked the ICC to investigate, arrest and prosecute Buratai to serve as a deterrent to others who have made it a point of duty to ''indiscriminately abuse the rights of Nigerians.''

The letter addressed to Fatou Bensouda, the court’s Chief Prosecutor reads:

“We write to call on the International Criminal Court and all lovers of democracy and human rights in the world to immediately investigate, arrest and prosecute Lieutenant General Buratai (Rtd) who was just relieved of his duty as Chief of Army Staff for crimes against humanity and the Nigerian people.

It will be recalled that sometimes in 2015, Lieutenant General Buratai (Rtd) ordered members of the Nigerian Army to kill over 300 defenseless Nigerian Shiite Muslims on the unjustifiable grounds that they ‘touched a general’s chest’. That event has been appropriately tagged the Zaira massacre and it has further worsened the insecurity situation in Nigeria. Shortly thereafter, Lieutenant Buratai (Rtd) ordered the Nigerian soldiers to kill hundreds of Nigerian citizens of South Eastern extraction, in the guise of searching for members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

It is particularly noteworthy to mention that as at the time Lieutenant General Buratai (Rtd) ordered the massacre of IPOB members, the group had not been proscribed by the Nigeria Government. Additionally, we have been able to gather from different independent sources that Lieutenant General Buratai (Rtd) personally ordered the killing of the innocent protesters at Lekki toll gate, Lagos, on October 20, 2020.

It is on the basis of the foregoing, among other human rights abuses, that we call on the International Criminal Court and friends of Nigeria to urgently investigate, arrest and prosecute Lieutenant General Buratai (Rtd), to serve as a deterrent to members of the Nigerian Armed Forces and their civilian collaborators who have made it a point of duty to indiscriminately abuse citizens’ human rights.”

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1354778655621308418[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Drags Buratai To ICC, Demands His Arrest & Prosecution by paschalj4(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2021
favor914:
For killing Boko Haram members, or did the Nigerian Army kill anyone you know personally? If no, may Jehovah punish you & your family starting this Sunday morning for false accusation against the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Favor419 i really don't understand why you have to drag my family into this issue, where they the ones's that typed my comment on this forum,i would not have qouted you if did'nt involve my family in this mess,well i really don't have time to waste on simps like you.

But if u insist that burutia is innocent, good for u, as for me i don't think he is an innocent man, based on the esperiences of people who knew him and worked for him as soldiers.

Now tell me why would soldiers jubilate on hearing the news that he has being reliefed of duty as (COAS) that something to consider or proof to u that he is not who u really think he is.

He is nothing but a dictator in disguise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judge Refuses To Give Judgement In Case Between Cecilia Adams And Ayade / Demand For Cooking Gas Drops Over Price Hike / Dino Melaye And His Children Tour Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.