Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. (15437 Views)

Labour Party Crisis: Ogun People Berate Peter Obi And Warn That Ogun Is Not Imo / 17 Oil Wells Belong To Rivers, not Imo: Supreme Court Declares / Address Ambode's Allegations Against Sanwo-olu, Lawyer Tells APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by tiwasiaife(m): 9:49pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ahamefuna0001:
Unfortunately, Anambra is APGA and APGA is Anambra. No room for another party here
Then
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by sircatherine45(m): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
globemoney:

Obiano is the best Anambra gov ever! I dare you to mention any 3 govs in Nigeria performing better than him lets compare achievments.. Anambra APGA. Anyone that picks the APGA ticket is automatically the next gov of Anambra state. There is no contest
Delta
Ebonyi
Akwa Ibom
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by sircatherine45(m): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
If Soludo picks the APGA ticket, then he'll win
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by globemoney: 10:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
sircatherine45:

Delta
Ebonyi
Akwa Ibom
What is happening in delta, Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom? Which of he recorded lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria? Which of the has bult over 5 bridges in their states and 3 flyovers? Which of them has almost completed an airport, International conference center, etc... Mention in any areas they have performed better not just mentioning names.
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by Bobyro: 10:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Na your killing?

Gossips everywhere.
Dumb Fvck
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by freemanq(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2021
I just hope we are seeing Apga in Anambra but behind the scene it's not APC just saying sha!!!
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by Jonathan39: 10:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Nothing concern me and APC bro
Bouz:
Is it now the A.p.c government that has no bad record? , Oga una record is worst
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by Jonathan39: 10:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
You will go to Twitter and say something else. Let me screenshot this comment
post=98616684:

Obiano will end as the best governor in Anambra mark my words, watch out for his legacy projects
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by Jonathan39: 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
I don't have time to argue with paid political Jobbers. Obiano is one of the worst Governor in Nigeria, Anambra is currently in dept with nothing to show for it
globemoney:

Obiano is the best Anambra gov ever! I dare you to mention any 3 govs in Nigeria performing better than him lets compare achievments.. Anambra APGA. Anyone that picks the APGA ticket is automatically the next gov of Anambra state. There is no contest
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by globemoney: 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jonathan39:
I don't have time to argue with paid political Jobbers. Obiano is one of the worst Governor in Nigeria, Anambra is currently in dept with nothing to show for it
You are very stupid. So Anambra is in debt is what you want to use to campaign and win APGA.. Fake news for losers.. ewu
https://www.nairaland.com/6364040/fact-check-claim-anambras-debt
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by globemoney: 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jonathan39:
Nothing concern me and APC bro
Your dead pdp wont even come second like in 2017.. loser
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by Jonathan39: 10:51pm On Jan 31, 2021
You are disgrace.
post=98616684:

Obiano will end as the best governor in Anambra mark my words, watch out for his legacy projects

Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by Jonathan39: 10:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
Unlike some of you, I am not a political Jobber. Let the best candidate win, there is nothing like APGA is Anambra, you shameless things
globemoney:

Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by Jonathan39: 10:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
You are a slow poke, so you want me to go through a nairaland post written by one of you political thug? Aja ana Anambra kill you there
globemoney:

You are very stupid. So Anambra is in debt is what you want to use to campaign and win APGA.. Fake news for losers.. ewu
https://www.nairaland.com/6364040/fact-check-claim-anambras-debt
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by Jonathan39: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Can you mention any Governor obiano is better than?
globemoney:

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by globemoney: 10:59pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jonathan39:
You are a slow poke, so you want me to go through a nairaland post written by one of you political thug? Aja ana Anambra kill you there
Of course you are one of the easily deceived dumb illiterate. If not you will see that the post was a fact finding article or maybe tell us how much debt Obiano is owing and back it up with evidence,, If you fail to do that, kitikpa racha gi anya there, ezi
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by berrystunn(m): 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Says who?

We the Anambra people...
With PVC from all part of Nigeria ...

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by globemoney: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jonathan39:
You are disgrace.
This is nairaland not twitter. Start reasoning for yourself and stop waiting for hired urchins to do that for you
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by globemoney: 11:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jonathan39:
Unlike some of you, I am not a political Jobber. Let the best candidate win, there is nothing like APGA is Anambra, you shameless things
Again, your useless pdd wont see second in the polls.. It will be another APGA landslide like in 2017. Get ready to commit suicide
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by berrystunn(m): 11:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jonathan39:
Can you mention any Governor obiano is better than?

the head of state
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by InvertedHammer: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
/
grin
Uzodinma is a clown. They nefa born the person from Imo State wey go fit chook mouth for Anambra politics. Make he dey his side wey him people na only enjoyment "ala wu otu" dem sabi.

/
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by berrystunn(m): 11:15pm On Jan 31, 2021
matm:
When I hear some Anambrarians say that Obiano of Apga is not doing well I laugh .Do u know that workers in ur neighbouring states are beign owed 9 months salary with govt schools in shambles,all b/c of godfatherism.Tk ur God dt Obiano has no godfather.Do u remember what godfatherism did to Anambra during d time of Mbadinuju and Ngige?
Anambra is once more about to be bought by the highest bidder.
U may not value what u have,until u lose it .When u vote in a governor that owes workers,is it infrastructure that he will build?
At least with Obiano so far,
No strike since he took over just like Peter Obi.Even with recession,only God knows how he kept paying workers when other governors could not pay even with bail out fund
May God bless Obiano.

brother no point telling them

Anambra security alone.
Anambra road network with security light almost there up to 70%
Paying workers almost upfront (b4 the beginning of the month).
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by sircatherine45(m): 11:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
globemoney:

What is happening in delta, Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom? Which of he recorded lowest unemployment rate in Nigeria? Which of the has bult over 5 bridges in their states and 3 flyovers? Which of them has almost completed an airport, International conference center, etc... Mention in any areas they have performed better not just mentioning names.
Travel to these states, and see things for yourself. Do not depend on news media outlets to serve you everything. I no dey carry talk. I speak with facts. Jobs dey, na lazy men wey no wan work, na oil money them dey chop. These states i mentioned have performed in infrastructure. Delta state, one of the states where i work, has also invested in human and capital devt. Skills acquisition everywhere. No dulling Bros.

And since when did bridges and infrastructure become a standard of development. Bros, for your info, human development is better than infrastructural development.
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by globemoney: 11:52pm On Jan 31, 2021
sircatherine45:

Travel to these states, and see things for yourself. Do not depend on news media outlets to serve you everything. I no dey carry talk. I speak with facts. Jobs dey, na lazy men wey no wan work, na oil money them dey chop. These states i mentioned have performed in infrastructure. Delta state, one of the states where i work, has also invested in human and capital devt. Skills acquisition everywhere. No dulling Bros.

And since when did bridges and infrastructure become a standard of development. Bros, for your info, human development is better than infrastructural development.
Its not by them say them say, according to the latest release stats from NBS Anambra has the lowest unemployment rate in the country, check any other available records and starts, Anambra under obiano tops all those states
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by Anambra1stS0n: 1:35am On Feb 01, 2021
Jonathan39:
You are disgrace.
Dumb I told you I'm not the owner of that account.
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by adadike(f): 1:41am On Feb 01, 2021
Adonis86:

Don't mind him. We'll do to him what we did to El-rufai that year �

He'll lock him up in a guard room till after election, we then bundle him back to where ever he's from.

He should borrow a leaf from Hell-rufai
lol. cheesy El rufai never saw it coming. Ara gbalu di guy man that year
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by EmekaA125(m): 5:33am On Feb 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Says who?
LOL
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by EmekaA125(m): 5:34am On Feb 01, 2021
adadike:
Uzodinma should be very careful with his utterances before we start teaching him how to respect 'ndi bu nna' in a way he will not like. Moreover, ApGA is Anambra and Anambra is APGA
If APGA fails to field Soludo, they should forget about it. I will support Soludo's ambition if he picks Hon Chief Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi as his running mate.
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by EmekaA125(m): 5:39am On Feb 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Madam we have passed that nonsense of Anambra is Apga and Apga is Anambra. Such Ideology is useless and foolish to say the least.

What sound mind should be looking at is who will deliver. listen to their manifestos and as human isolate the sand from the corn and then cross the t's.

Whosoever that have the desired quality irrespective of political party Should go...

All they care about is party interest even at the detriment of democracy dividends. Is Obiano not APGA? What has he achieved to ensure his successor comes from his party. PDP is strategizing seriously towards Nov 6th and Ada is here shouting Anambra is APGA and APGA is Anambra. The election outcome will shock many shaa
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by EmekaA125(m): 5:42am On Feb 01, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
The end always justify the means.

However, we South Southerners support our ONLY sellable son from the South for presidency.

We're expecting our vibrant South Easterners to Join the moving train as well.

God bless Southern Nigeria
God bless The Patriots and Federal Republic of Nigeria at Large.

#SouthernNigeriaAgenda
Rubbish. Anything Tinubu or SouthWest 2023 is dead on arrival or power returns back to North jeje. Na greediness and selfishness dey worry una. No be OBJ finished Yoruba 8 years term. We shall see how it goes.
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by sircatherine45(m): 6:46am On Feb 01, 2021
globemoney:

Its not by them say them say, according to the latest release stats from NBS Anambra has the lowest unemployment rate in the country, check any other available records and starts, Anambra under obiano tops all those states
I know you'll defend your state, and i understand, despite the facts, even Onitsha's effect also extends same to neighbouring cities like Asaba, so i get your point.
Re: Anambra State Is Not Imo State, PDP Tells APC. by Jonathan39: 6:54am On Feb 01, 2021
Of you have problem with PDP, deal with it. I am not a party urchin. Let the best candidate win. That is what true Anambra sons and daughters will always say, not people on monthly 30k grin
globemoney:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fleeing Residents Shun Ogun Palliatives, Remain In Refugees’ Camp / Watch The Moment Kaduna Delegates Pledged To Support Amaechi (video) / APC Awaits Buhari’s Clearance To Screen Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.