Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 (2387 Views)

Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) / What Men Should Know About Pregnancy / Men Prepare Yourself To Handle Women When They Turn 40 + (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Jeboy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
When some Women turn 40 or 50 years, something major shifts in their personality.

They become bolder, more rebellious, more religious, more focused, more opinionated and more emphatic about what they want.

Don’t be surprised when a previously obedient and submissive Woman on turning 40/50 changes completely.
Most especially when she had given birth to Children.

At this age, she may not go with the flow anymore, she may begin to ask some questions :
- Is sex food?, Query some of your instructions;
- Even the way you behave.

She will also become more outspoken and will not be afraid to speak her mind.

If care is not taken, you may have to do for yourself :
- The laundry
- Preparing food to eat,
Because it might take her more time before responding to your request.

There is something definitely special about turning 40/50 for Women.

If she has never challenged or questioned your instructions, get ready to be shocked by her boldness and confrontational attitude.

The only way to avoid total breakdown of Peace and Harmony in the home is for Men to become fair, objective and reasonable in their approach to issues at home and/or at work.

Men should bear in mind that at this age, Women also harbour lots of regrets about the decisions they had made in life so far ...
Their Husbands may be one of them!

A woman at this age is a better Judge of character and will evaluate a Man using very different & weird parameters.

Men must start on time to prepare for this phase in the lives of their Wives/Partners/Bosses/Subordinates.

What you put in is what you get!

If you have treated her fairly, then you don’t have anything to worry about.
She will begin to appreciate you better if for any reason she didn’t do so in the past.

On the contrary if you haven’t been nice to her, fasten your seatbelt, the ride is about to get pretty bumpy.

A Woman doesn’t forget those who hurt her, and by her actions and utterances you will know that she is out to show you that she is no longer that little girl you married...�‍♀️

*Have a lovely week.

*Copied.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Fixey: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
My dear reduce the age to 33 I beg you

5 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by sisisioge: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin

You guys just like shaking the table! So a woman is supposed to be your obedient slave ba? Stop misinterpreting submission biko. It is well o.

9 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by mariahAngel(f): 5:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
It is called Evolution. The coming of age.
I believe it happens to everyone.

For example, a man in his forties wouldn't tolerate the same bullsh!t he did in his twenties.

7 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fixey:

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by bukatyne(f): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fixey:

You don see strong thing grin

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by LordKO(m): 5:57pm On Jan 31, 2021
Self-realization in particular and emancipation in general; have no age set. With self-conquest and in-depth knowledge of human psychology, one can always tell what another can metamorphose to at any given stage of their life. By the way, evolution doesn't know a gender.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by johnkey: 6:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
wahala for who marry, double wahala for who marry naija sextoys.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by daddytime(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jeboy:

*Have a lovely week.

*Copied.

No be lie...I just dey use corner eye view my wife as I dey read this topic.

We concur....

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by JovialJune(f): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by eazzzy1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jeboy:
She will begin to appreciate you better if for any reason she didn’t do so in the past.

On the contrary if you haven’t been nice to her, fasten your seatbelt, the ride is about to get pretty bumpy.

Who is the judge of whether she’s been treated fairly or unfairly? Let me guess! She. One of the beauties of marriage is that it isn’t cast in stone, there’s an exit option. Your midlife crisis isn’t for me to manage.

If I marry a submissive woman and she does a 360 on me, the foundation on which the marriage was built is collapsed and the building can not survive.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by descarado: 6:54pm On Jan 31, 2021
Gender war, ipob, igbo tinubu, Yoruba,fulani davido( seems like this one dont have money again for publicity stunts) sell like hot cake here cheesy

I will come back when it has reached page 13.

Then we can debate on how men can't get it up again from middle 20 grin cheesy these days.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Jeboy(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lolz why did you say 33?

Fixey:
Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Jeboy(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
So true. It comes with maturity and experience.
mariahAngel:

For example, a man in his forties wouldn't tolerate the same bullsh!t he did in his twenties.
Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Jeboy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lalasticlala or the mode in charge please kindly push this to front page so we can get a wider view from the public
Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Perhaps, I could argue that a woman of that age should have a strong sense of self, and that is a good thing. A good man should not be afraid or bothered that his wife has fully matured, for what is the point of life without growth, introspection, retrospection and the ability to match forward into the future with assurance?

As a man, be good to your wife, be a good father, husband and friend, and you have nothing to worry about. Women are people, and people do grow, which is what life is all about. When one recognises this and has dealt with their demons, dealing and managing others own becomes easy. Be good.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Jeboy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2021
Well said.
roteblomen:
Perhaps, I could argue that a woman of that age should have a strong sense of self, and that is a good thing. A good man should not be afraid or bothered that his wife has fully matured, for what is the point of life without growth, introspection, retrospection and the ability to match forward into the future with assurance?

As a man, be good to your wife, be a good father, husband and friend, and you have nothing to worry about. Women are people, and people do grow, which is what life is all about. When one recognises this and has dealt with their demons, dealing and managing others own becomes easy. Be good.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Munzy14(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Fixey:
grin grin or 30....
Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Biglittlelois(f): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Munzy14(m): 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

Lol...smh

OP succeed in opening the reality abt women, GI na ako akuko man.

Do u know the difference is huge. @40 a man is seriously sexually active, while a lady is planning retirements...cheesy It comes with a lot of psychological draining.

Life no balance at all.

One cannot talk polygamy, because the disadvantages outnumbered the advantages.

Ike gwuru o.

And one thing about a man is, even at 80, he will still exhibit some boyish character, but ya wuru nwaanyi at 40, ya bido mewe mama mama...tie wrapper up and down, even mana bedroom..cheesy

1 Like

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by mariahAngel(f): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...smh

OP succeed in opening the reality abt women, GI na ako akuko man.

I shi nini? cheesy

It is high time ndi umu nwaanyi nu na Nairaland start creating different topics n'ihe gbasara ndi umu nwoke okwaya?
I mean, mgbe obula, ndi umu nwaanyi nke a, ndi umu nwaanyi nke ozo! Ah ah! Ike gwuru o! grin

Do u know the difference is huge. @40 a man is seriously sexually active, while a lady is planning retirements...cheesy It comes with a lot of psychological draining.

Life no balance at all.
Life is all about compromise. It balances life.

One cannot talk polygamy, because the disadvantages outnumbered the advantages.

Ike gwuru o.

Onye owu o choro I nwu mgbe Chi ya na kpobeghi ya? Ya tinyenu ishi. cheesy

And one thing about a man is, even at 80, he will still exhibit some boyish character, but ya wuru nwaanyi at 40, ya bido mewe mama mama...tie wrapper up and down, even mana bedroom..cheesy

As a man, do you know that at a point in marriage, your wife (who loves you) becomes more of a mother to you than a wife? It's in the nature of women to be carers and nurturers.
Ihe I choro owu mama oku ebighi ebi? Ike o naghi agwu gi? grin

Lekwe ka ha na bia I gidem nga ugbua....ike ndi a arihim biko grin

1 Like

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Munzy14(m): 9:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

I shi nini? cheesy

It is high time ndi umu nwaanyi nu na Nairaland start creating different topics n'ihe gbasara ndi umu nwoke okwaya?
I mean, mgbe obula, ndi umu nwaanyi nke a, ndi umu nwaanyi nke ozo! Ah ah! Ike gwuru o! grin

Life is all about compromise. It balances life.

Onye owu o choro I nwu mgbe Chi ya na kpobeghi ya? Ya tinyenu ishi. cheesy

As a man, do you know that at a point in marriage, your wife becomes more of a mother to you than a wife? It's in the nature of women to be caregivers.
Ihe I choro owu mama oku ebighi ebi? Ike o naghi agwu gi? grin

Lekwe ka ha na bia I gidem nga ugbua....ike ndi arihim biko grin
Lol na so...

Nweta mama oku ebighi ebi, o wu nu blessing...cheesy ihe o ga efu m wu exercise...grin

To be honest, I huru action a lady took, she knows what she is doing...

Ufodu umu nwaanyi even in mid 30s after dropping last agree number of kids, ha gbachie gate..lol

Bia yi we akwa ndi nwunye pastors na deeper life.
Mmeko bu bonding, unfortunately a lot of people a mahu...

Di na nwunye o bula na-enwe mmeko ofuma, their union is usually different and unique.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Shortyyy(f): 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
Leshurr:

The only obedient slave in marriage is the gender that is forced to cater and provide for his wife and children for the rest of his miserable life, while the other gender isn't equally mandated to do so.

But you can't marry a career woman will provide for herself because you won't be able to control her.

No one is forcing you to marry a liability, you forced yourself to do so. So enjoy.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Ganjafama(m): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

Wrong. A man in his forties would tolerate same bullsh!t he didn't tolerate in his twenties. Age makes an average man docile and more tolerant. The reverse is the case for women.

2 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lol....

1 Like

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by crackhaus: 11:00pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jeboy:
When some Women turn 40 or 50 years, something major shifts in their personality.

They become bolder, more rebellious, more religious, more focused, more opinionated and more emphatic about what they want.

Don’t be surprised when a previously obedient and submissive Woman on turning 40/50 changes completely.

At this age, she may not go with the flow anymore, she may begin to ask some questions :

- The laundry
- Preparing food to eat,

There is absolutely nothing here that has anything to do with age. Any female behaving in manners such as these simply has a bad character.

There are females of all ages who I've seen acting like this... and to be honest, it's more common with younger women than those in the 40-50 age bracket.

3 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by cococandy(f): 2:05am On Feb 01, 2021
smiley
roteblomen:

1 Like

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by cooooooks(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2021
I have told you guys before: 'Submissive' women (aka slave) no dey again.

There are many couples in their 50s and 60s that still love and play like their 20s. They still steal kisses in front of their kids and some crazy ones still Bleep in the woods.

Marry someone you share mutual love and respect with to start. Then treat each other with kindness while shining your eyes. You both should always know that if you Bleep up (seriously), bye bye.

Do so and you too may bleep in the woods at 50. wink

Jeboy:

- The laundry
- Preparing food to eat,

There is something definitely special about turning 40/50 for Women.

If she has never challenged or questioned your instructions, get ready to be shocked by her boldness and confrontational attitude.

The only way to avoid total breakdown of Peace and Harmony in the home is for Men to become fair, objective and reasonable in their approach to issues at home and/or at work.

Men should bear in mind that at this age, Women also harbour lots of regrets about the decisions they had made in life so far ...
Their Husbands may be one of them!

A woman at this age is a better Judge of character and will evaluate a Man using very different & weird parameters.

Men must start on time to prepare for this phase in the lives of their Wives/Partners/Bosses/Subordinates.

What you put in is what you get!

A Woman doesn’t forget those who hurt her, and by her actions and utterances you will know that she is out to show you that she is no longer that little girl you married...�‍♀️

*Have a lovely week.

*Copied.

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by DoubleEngine007: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2021
I have seen women even at 60 that carry their husbands like they just started today( as in too much romance ). Woman wen bad ,don bad.. No be by age,she was only pretending all the other time she was acting nice. If at 40 she starts misbehaving,she be bad character woman that was pretending to be good earlier... My opinion and observation ..

4 Likes

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by DonTim1: 4:38am On Feb 02, 2021
Fixey:

30 seems more appropriate now.

1 Like

Re: Men Should Prepare Themselves To Handle Women Who Are Over 40 by Nobody: 4:47am On Feb 02, 2021
Must be the hormone changes during menopause. Just like the hormone changes during adolescence makes teens rebellious. Men don't undergo menopause.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Please Can You Help Me Interprete This Cos I Don't Understand / How My Neighbour Died About A Month After Being Transferred For Work. / Guys,you Find Out "your"children Are Not Yours,what Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.