Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) (61669 Views)

12 States Where Men Support Hitting Women Who Argue With Their Husbands - NDHS / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb / 3-year-old Boy Shows Swag In Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by enemyofprogress: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2023
Among these four old women, who has the real swag?(Photo)

4 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Shapeaso: 9:26am On Aug 02, 2023
Pic2..Is rugged you. cheesy cheesy

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by squash47(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2023
They are just ugly and should die so that the younger ones will have enough opportunity to grow.

Anything more than 75 years to me is boring.

8 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Makamatic: 11:26am On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
They are just ugly and should die so that the younger ones will have enough opportunity to grow.

Are you saying you'll die as soon as you are 75 ?

295 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by squash47(m): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2023
Makamatic:

Are you saying you'll die as soon as you are 75 ?
if God wills. What's the point of being old and useless? Waiting for people to do things for me. Then causing my children unnecessary stress.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by bukatyne(f): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Only number 4 makes a bit of sense to me.

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Figger(m): 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
if God wills. What's the point of being old and useless? Waiting for people to do things for me. Then causing my children unnecessary stress.
thought I was the only one with this mentality, old age is boring abeg. It baffles me to hear people say "I want to leave long till 120 or more years" I keep asking them to whose detriment, at that age, it's either u're blind, diabetic and unable to use the toilet na person go dey pack ur sh1t, probably all ur teeth has fallen off so u can't chew anything, or ur libido is on the zero level. There's absolutely nothing to enjoy at that age.

53 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by fineberry(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Go kill dem na
squash47:

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Puss360(f): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lol.... Well, all pics are good or as the case may be, they all have swag...
You see, when we are young, we believe that nothing good comes out from old age hence we don't want to live more than 60 Nd above.... That's why some comments above me and other popular comments are that, old people are ugly...

But the only Joy an old person enjoys in this life is to see their children and grandchildren progressing...
It's more like planting a tree, and waiting after some years and see that tree producing fruit...
Now, even if you don't have kids, there are some other kids that will call you Mom/Dad...
Currently, nothing gives my aged parents Joy than seeing me/my siblings in person...
Since my mom and dad knows about WhatsApp video call, lol, they no more do voice call again... And the can't ever get tired of video call...

So appreciate and value aged people anywhere and anytime you see them...
Coz as the morning sun rises, we also move one step to our grave..

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Smitaro100(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

What if you are up to dat age and stil agile with rich children that cares, hope ur still gon' pray so?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by kelechi50: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Hmmm, I don't know your loaded upstairs
Puss360:
Lol.... Well, all pics are good or as the case may be, they all have swag...
You see, when we are young, we believe that nothing good comes out from old age hence we don't want to live more than 60 Nd above.... That's why some comments above me and other popular comments are that, old people are ugly...

But the only Joy an old person enjoys in this life is to see their children and grandchildren progressing...
It's more like planting a tree, and waiting after some years and see that tree producing fruit...
Now, even if you don't have kids, there are some other kids that will call you Mom/Dad...
Currently, nothing gives my aged parents Joy than seeing me/my siblings in person...
Since my mom and dad knows about WhatsApp video call, lol, they no more do voice call again... And the can't ever get tired of video call...

So appreciate and value aged people anywhere and anytime you see them...
Coz as the morning sun rises, we also move one step to our grave..
I admire your mental age.

10 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Gggjhhj: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Figger:
thought I was the only one with this mentality, old age is boring abeg. It baffles me to hear people say "I want to leave long till 120 or more years" I keep asking them to whose detriment, at that age, it's either u're blind, diabetic and unable to use the toilet na person go dey pack ur sh1t, probably all ur teeth has fallen off so u can't chew anything, or ur libido is on the zero level. There's absolutely nothing to enjoy at that age.

If only you go reach 75, then you go know how important and sweet life is, OGA you no go like die when you reach 75

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by tydi(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
To me No 4 she has same thinking capacity and swag of present GenZ

10 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by tosyne2much(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
I go for number 3 cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Dexy4yah(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by mytime24(f): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
2&3

2 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Billionaire2: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Old age is a Bliss
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by RoadMozart(m): 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:
Useless because you spent the afternoon of your life doing meaningless things.

2 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Corn247: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
No 2 is real OG

6 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
3 I love playful old women/men

6 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Kcfresh2103(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Number 2 pic, that mama na Niga on her own. She might be related to Tupac makavelle of blessed memory.

2 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
For me the battle is between 2 and 3 o

2 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by spinna: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nasoo
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Drsnives(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
You get luck say I be christain if not...if I match you
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by updatechange(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Number 2 na stoner 🌚

2 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by oyeb15: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Number 1. First time of seeing that Hamsik haircut on an old woman.

2 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by JayDaily2: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
squash47:

Your ancestors lived for over 100 years. Your manner of reasoning is disturbing.

9 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by BESTScientist1: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
3 definitely and can possibly teach others how to other numbers well. She's got swag

4 Likes

Re: Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
This is insulting to make grandma's this way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby / My Marriage - A Sinking Ship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.