Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Osinbajo Didn’t Just Teach Leadership, He Lives It – RCCG Leadership Institute - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Didn’t Just Teach Leadership, He Lives It – RCCG Leadership Institute (15356 Views)

Buhari Regrets Insecurity, Says He Lives With Grief Daily / Primate Ayodele: Osinbajo Didn’t Betray Anyone, Tinubu Is Paying For His Sins / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Buhari Didn’t Just Divide Nigeria, He Killed Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Didn’t Just Teach Leadership, He Lives It – RCCG Leadership Institute by bobestman(m): 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2021
Jollylolly:

how is that really? He is the VP, and you know that says constitutionally, yeah? GEJ, SAmbo, Atiku, we didnt even k ow them or tie anything or achievements to them when they were VP but the current VP is shown us what other VPs never shown, leadership even with the position........ok.. Ever since Joe Biden Inauguration when last did you hear about Kamala Haris. have you heard anything from her since then?

Stop defending this guy please. He has failed. Let him start speaking out against the evil in this govt before I will agree with him in anything. Didn't you Christians say you are the light to world? He was sent to be a light to an evil govt but instead he went their to support them
Re: Osinbajo Didn’t Just Teach Leadership, He Lives It – RCCG Leadership Institute by adekolaelect(m): 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2021
JooEeL:

What an idiotic slave. Adekola to ko ila.
Fulani is currently killing people at Oyo right now (at Kajola) as I'm talking you're talking like a mugwu from the 10th generation.

Answer the simple question and stop dribbling your destiny. Muntula cool

All these Yoruba slavish fools sef disgust me.
you and your people are more slaves destined in nature than those you are insulting. Nothing good comes from you than insult which had never brought any good things for old and young of you people .can you tell us where KANU is ? Can you tell me why Yoruba's land is save heaven for you people upon all your chest beating .can you tell me if Fulani's are not in s s and s e states? Can you tell me where you were when Buharis python turned your KANU to runaways ? Why is it too important to you to talk abt other when your own house is not intact ? Can you compere peaceful co existence in southwest to any other region in Nigeria? Yoruba's are united to fight crimes while you and your leaders can sell one another to get money ,you are united only to insult and make hatred of others yet you can't do without migration . I can't blame your poor level reasoning simply because the region you come from failed in humanitarians but focused more on wealth .

Re: Osinbajo Didn’t Just Teach Leadership, He Lives It – RCCG Leadership Institute by JooEeL(m): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2021
adekolaelect:
you and your people are more slaves destined in nature than those you are insulting. Nothing good comes from you than insult which had never brought any good things for old and young of you people .can you tell us where KANU is ? Can you tell me why Yoruba's land is save heaven for you people upon all your chest beating .can you tell me if Fulani's are not in s s and s e states? Can you tell me where you were when Buharis python turned your KANU to runaways ? Why is it too important to you to talk abt other when your own house is not intact ? Can you compere peaceful co existence in southwest to any other region in Nigeria? Yoruba's are united to fight crimes while you and your leaders can sell one another to get money ,you are united only to insult and make hatred of others yet you can't do without migration . I can't blame your poor level reasoning simply because the region you come from failed in humanitarians but focused more on wealth .

Ki lo n se weyrey? Ta lo n ba wi? Shey mo jo omo Igbo l'oju weyrey yi? grin

Awe dake, ko lo sun jare.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Didn’t Just Teach Leadership, He Lives It – RCCG Leadership Institute by adekolaelect(m): 11:30pm On Feb 01, 2021
JooEeL:

Ki lo n se weyrey? Ta lo n ba wi? Shey mo jo omo Igbo l'oju weyrey yi? grin

Awe dake, ko lo sun jare.
we told you stop drug !! Yet you no stop can you now see where you meet yourself now

Re: Osinbajo Didn’t Just Teach Leadership, He Lives It – RCCG Leadership Institute by Nobody: 12:44am On May 15, 2021
dipotol:
The problem is most people don't read the context well and quick to jump on anything that has to do with church. They recognised him for the leadership role he played while he was in the bible school and not as the vice president of the country. Don't you see all the verbs are past tense?

Hey can I send a pm?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: INEC Fixes Date To Resume Registration Of Voters / Dayo Isreal: Young Nigerians Want Tinubu To Be President / Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.