Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,450 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

The Power Of Midnight Prayers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Midnight Prayers (2073 Views)

Which Is More Potent? Fasting Or Midnight Prayers? / The Power Of Midnight Prayers / "I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Godssword1(m): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
There is an urgent need for the end time Christian to tap into this neglected dimension of prayer for their lasting victory, breakthrough and dominion.

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2021/01/the-secret-power-of-midnight-prayers.html

The Secret Power Of Midnight Prayers

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2021
I always have bad dreams each time I do night vigil every damn time
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Godssword1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
southniyikaye:

That is a reprisal attack. A prove that your prayers are touching them very well and on the right places.

You don't give up. You hit back.

4 Likes

Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Oshin56(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Why don't you update it here than referring us to third party website.
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Godssword1(m): 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
Satan doesn't stop attacking until his power fails.

You don't give up. You keep hitting back harder with the knowledge that his power will fail along the line and he will retreat.
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Godssword1(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Oshin56:
Why don't you update it here than referring us to third party website.

The blog is mine sir and it's secure and good enough for you to step in. You won't regret you did.
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Godssword1(m): 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2021
Your deliverance is permanent in Jesus Name
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by nnamdiosu(m): 2:37am On Feb 01, 2021
Godssword1:
There is an urgent need for the end time Christian to tap into this neglected dimension of prayer for their lasting victory, breakthrough and dominion.

Nice write up.
Went to your blog to read it though, very nice.

What's the telegram group about pls
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Godssword1(m): 7:20am On Feb 01, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Nice write up.

Thank you for your feedback, I appreciate.

On the Telegram group and channel, I post the latest updates from the blog.
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 01, 2021
How is midnight prayer special than other prayers at other hours of the day?
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by ABOVEDELAW: 11:35am On Feb 01, 2021
YOU CAN PRAY ANYTIME THAT IS CONVENIENT FOR YOU, THERE IS NO NIGHT NOR DAY WHERE GOD IS.
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by mekzyjoe(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Nice write up.

Oga,we are yet to see ur posts n new topics Mr nnamdi
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by judedwriter(m): 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
At midnight, the spiritual realm is as busy as midday in the physical realm!

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
How is midnight prayer special than other prayers at other hours of the day?
That is an hour for heavy demonic activities.
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by nnamdiosu(m): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2021
mekzyjoe:

Oga,we are yet to see ur posts n new topics Mr nnamdi

Lol...very soon bro, very soon.
Thanks for the update sir
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
Nuttella:
That is an hour for heavy demonic activities.

I don't get this: are we to pray to demons or to God?
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by PoliteActivist: 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2021
Godssword1:

That is a reprisal attack. A prove that your prayers are touching them very well and on the right places.

You don't give up. You hit back.

southniyikaye, this is not necessarily true. Follow your instincts. Some of these pastors are not clean. Something could be following you back from vigils. Be absolutely sure the church is of Christ.
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

I don't get this: are we to pray to demons or to God?
No, its the time to break their legs and possess your possession. Its a time for spiritual warfare.

If you are being tormented by demons, wake up by 12am and pray against them.
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2021
Please what time did God's word prescribe for humans to rest (sleep)?
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 06, 2021
Nuttella:
No, its the time to break their legs and possess your possession. Its a time for spiritual warfare.

If you are being tormented by demons, wake up by 12am and pray against them.

I still don't get where people get this idea from. So you can't fight demons when they are inactive (since you said they are most active at 12am)? It's still not making spiritual sense. This is part of the myths people sneaked into Christianity. When you pray it's God that acts on your prayer. And God is active at ALL times. If you want to deal with demons release the word at any time of the day and they will be dealt with.
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2021
PoliteActivist:

southniyikaye, this is not necessarily true. Follow your instincts. Some of these pastors are not clean. Something could be following you back from vigils. Be absolutely sure the church is of Christ.
this is not church as I don't go to church vigils.. I mean personal vigils I do at home
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by judedwriter(m): 9:38am On Feb 06, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

I still don't get where people get this idea from. So you can't fight demons when they are inactive (since you said they are most active at 12am)? It's still not making spiritual sense. This is part of the myths people sneaked into Christianity. When you pray it's God that acts on your prayer. And God is active at ALL times. If you want to deal with demons release the word at any time of the day and they will be dealt with.

Yes spiritual warfare is 24/7, but the REAL BATTLE is at midnight. Spiritual matters are heavier at midnight than at any time of the day.

3 Likes

Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Kobojunkie: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
Probably because you have tapped into the pagan idea of "witching hour", creating for yourselves doctrines and traditions where praying to God is concerned. Your minds decieved as a result of the lies you tell yourselves. undecided
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Probably because you have tapped into the pagan idea of "witching hour", creating for yourselves doctrines and traditions where praying to God is concerned. Your minds decieved as a result of the lies you tell yourselves. undecided
which one is witching hour?
I pray as the lord leads.. I don't have any specific day or hour.. I might start at 12am or 3am or sometimes 1 or 2 am...

But have realized I do have bad dreams after each session
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
They are attacking you cause you are causing damages to them. It could also be powers from your father and mother's house(foundational powers) that is attacking you.
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Kobojunkie: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2021
Godssword1:
There is an urgent need for the end time, Christian,n, to tap into this neglected dimension of prayer for their lasting victory, breakthrough and dominion.

There is no secret of midnight prayer except the lies that you tell yourselves pretending you do so in the name of God. undecided

The reason many of your fear even the dark is because you have bought into the pagan idea of "witching hour" and the lot, thinking you do so in the name of God. undecided
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by judedwriter(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
I pray as the lord leads.. I don't have any specific day or hour.. I might start at 12am or 3am or sometimes 1 or 2 am...

I have had several spiritual attacks after midnight prayers. But I discovered that the more I persist in midnight prayers, the lesser the attacks... the key is persistence.
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Kobojunkie: 9:58am On Feb 06, 2021
southniyikaye:

The idea that prayer is more effective when you engage at night/early hours of the day is a pagan idea that supposes the spirits are awake or other meaningless grovel at such hours of the day and better able to process your request. undecided

Since you attribute your nightmares to praying at those early hours of the day means that mentally it matters what time of day you pray, again something that is not true according to the word of God. undecided

God is not deaf and His hearing works perfectly fine every second of the day so prayer to Him anytime you feel like it and for how long you want to. Remember, the answer Jesus Christ gave the disciples when they asked Him to teach them how to pray? He gave us the Lord's prayer which can be said in less than a minute, anytime and still yield answers. undecided
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 06, 2021
judedwriter:

Yes spiritual warfare is 24/7, but the REAL BATTLE is at midnight. Spiritual matters are heavier at midnight than at any time of the day.

Wow! Why are spiritual matters heavier at midnight? Or how?
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by judedwriter(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Wow! Why are spiritual matters heavier at midnight? Or how?

They are 24 hours in a day.

The first hours of a day starting from midnight are very critical because they spiritually determine what happens in the new day.

This is why witchcraft meetings, angels, demons, etc are more pronounced at midnight.

We can achieve more spiritually at midnight than during the day. This is why a lot of evil is practiced spiritually at midnight.
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by Kobojunkie: 12:08pm On Feb 06, 2021
judedwriter:

They are 24 hours in a day.

The first hours of a day starting from midnight are very critical because they spiritually determine what happens in the new day.

This is why witchcraft meetings, angels, demons, etc are more pronounced at midnight.

We can achieve more spiritually at midnight than during the day. This is why a lot of evil is practiced spiritually at midnight.
Do you realise that this is more in turn with Pagan belief that with the Truth according to Jesus Christ? You admit that this idea of some hours in the day being more special having a pagan root yet you pretend it applies in some way as God's truth?/ undecided
Re: The Power Of Midnight Prayers by judedwriter(m): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Do you realise that this is more in turn with Pagan belief that with the Truth according to Jesus Christ? You admit that this idea of some hours in the day being more special having a pagan root yet you pretend it applies in some way as God's truth?/ undecided

undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Anti-christ: Male Or Female / Goodluck In Redemption Camp / Religion And Doubts- We Are All Athiests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.